Any registered member may make a blog post. You must follow these rules or your blog post will be pulled and you may not be allowed to post anymore to the blogs section. We do allow guest posts as long as it is very high quality.
- Content must be original and non-copyrighted. Don't plagiarize anyone else's work. If you are going to use someone else's work as a reference please cite them at the bottom of your post.
- Posts need to be lengthy and more detailed than forum posts. Blog posts at a minimum should be 500 words.
- Use a clear and descriptive title. No short titles!
- Use correct grammar and spelling.
- No direct promotions of affiliate products. If you are promoting your social media profile, own website, brand, etc. it will be permitted in moderation. Your post must add high-quality value to the site in order for us to leave your links on the post. If it does then you can write as many articles as you want. Do not directly link to an affiliate product or service.
- Only use public domain or non-copyrighted pictures. You will have to add them as an upload at the bottom then you will be able to put them in your post, or you can link to the URL directly. You can also add them to the gallery and link to them.
- Blogs may be featured in our email newsletter or on any other part of the website.
- Our staff retains the right to modify a blog post for any reason. If we see grammatical errors we may adjust as necessary. Don't expect this, we may pull the post if it has too many errors.
- Remember that this is a one-sided piece of information. Users can comment and add to the article but the post itself needs to be complete and detailed. Please take discussions over to the forum and start a new thread if one doesn't already exist.