18th Century Packs & Bags in Detail. Part 3.

Discussion in 'Packs, Bags, and Other Craftsmanship' started by Keith H., May 28, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Squirtgunsquirter

Squirtgunsquirter Member
      13/29

Blog Posts:
    Keith! Checked out your youtube channel, and subbed. The leather covered saddle flask is something I have been considering for a while. Your stitches came out fine, I thought. Shaping any fabric or leather around a complicated object is a real trial, a lot of skill and patience on display there.

Keith H. likes this.
  3. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Thank you for your comment & subscription Sgs, very much appreciated.
    Regards, Keith.

4. blade_foxhollow

blade_foxhollow Expert Member
      138/173

Blog Posts:
    Interesting channel sir. You have another subcriber.

Keith H. likes this.
  5. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Many thanks Blade, again, much appreciated.
    Regards, Keith.

6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Used to, we took our boots, belts, wallets, whatever leather to the shoe repair men. Gone is that era. Gosh, even at age 12, I went to the gunsmith to make a rear site elevation pin for my .22 rifle. He died, so had to find my next gunsmith. Gunsmith #2 was put out of business by a lawsuit he won -- legal expenses killed his business. He was sued by the family of a person murdered by a firearm he repaired. America has been taken over by the inferiors, the weak, the godless, the hand-wringers, the dependent, the trash, those without honor.

Smiths of all manner are gone these days. How desperately sad this. All things now are a study in planned obsolescence. Hideous beyond measure.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1......0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.y6TDxuqH6ZM