A Give Away

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Requests' started by Bishop, Jun 5, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    I would like to do a give away with the admin approval if they do it will go like this.

1. You have to have 25 post
    2. You have to live in a state or country that will allow sling shots
    3. You have to tell a short story about why you like survival.
    4. I will run this for a week and do a drawing of all the names in a cover
    5. I will post the winner and have arrangements to ship to you
    6. the prize is a sling shot with a sling . shot hunting bag that I make which also doubles as a gathering bag kind of like a haversack I will post pictures soon.

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I have not heard from the Admin for a while now, so I suggest you just go ahead with this. I recon he is pretty busy with other stuff.
    Keith.

3. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    Ok thank you if anyone is worried they can check me out on sling shot fourm or sling shot community I go by ghost0311/8541 or ghost on the other.

Keith H. likes this.
  4. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    No worries.
    Keith.