About The Loss Of Our Rights & Freedoms.

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Keith H., Nov 7, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Mekada

Mekada Master Survivalist
      270/345

Blog Posts:
    Keith H. likes this.
  3. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    In my opinion long overdue, but we do not have a majority. Too many sitting on the fence or have their heads buried in the sand. There was a revolution planned some time ago, but the organisers stuffed it up completely. There was to be a mass peaceful protest march, serving the parliament with papers of dismissal. But they chose the day the parliament was on holiday!!!!!!! The mind boggles! Not that I think a peaceful protest will cut it, legal dismissal or not. The government would totally ignore such a move.
    Keith.

Mekada likes this.
  4. Mekada

270/345

Blog Posts:
    Complacency is a huge problem. Couple that with ignorance and you have people who are little more than sheep. I totally understand, we as a nation have demanded numerous times that our corrupt president step down but the state ignores it. Given how many hi ranking officials are implicated in the recent state capture report, it clearly shows you that your opinion doesn't matter at all. Yeah, you are right... There will be blood and most of you are disarmed in that police state. But something has to be done.

Keith H. likes this.
  5. Mekada

270/345

Blog Posts:
    I always knew that I would have to sacrifice my love for firearms if i ever decided to move to Australia. Jesse Ventura once said that the moment the government tells you that they are going to protect you in some way, get ready to lose some of your rights. Its one thing to see this in SA, a third world country where these things are the norm but Australia?! Sad days we are living in indeed.

Keith H. likes this.
  6. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well we are not totally disarmed, all semi-autos were confiscated. Now they are trying to put lever actions on a more restricted licence because of all the lies & bull**it told by the Greens party. A new underlever 12 gauge shotgun has been labeled an "assault rifle". The 7 shot magazine has been banned & now they hope to restrict its possession. A sure sign that something is in the wind. I strongly suspect the UN & a new world order.
    Keith.

Mekada likes this.
  7. Mekada

270/345

Blog Posts:
    That is absurd! You are right... when you are losing liberties left and right something must be brewing. I don't trust the United nations at all. Occultic servants of Satan... The next thing you know, they will be coming for your muskets.

Keith H. likes this.
  8. Mekada

270/345

Blog Posts:
    FB_IMG_1456135959969.jpg

Keith H. likes this.
  9. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for that, I will copy it & post it on my blog.
    Keith.

Mekada likes this.
  10. Mekada

270/345

Blog Posts:
    It really seems to be heading that way....

Keith H. likes this.