An Impending War

Discussion in 'Mental Preparedness' started by Corzhens, Jun 2, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Corzhens

Corzhens Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    Don’t call me an alarmist. In the south of our country, there is fighting between the government forces and the so called Maute group which members are portrayed as rebels. But the group claims that they part of ISIS. When President Duterte declared Martial Law some weeks back, we thought that rebel group would be instantly demolished but until now fighting still rages on. And to the government’s previous declaration of only 30 rebels, today the army spokesman said that the rebele number from 50 to 100. With what is happening, I am not discounting the possibility that the rebels would come to Manila. And if that happens, we would be evacuating to the hills. That looks like the safest place instead of going to the city.

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If you have to evacuate, don't leave it too long! Better safe than sorry!
    Take care Corzhens.
    Keith.

3. Deathisue

Deathisue New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    When it comes to rebel groups and terrorists the first places to be invaded are the cities, because of their strategic value and the sense of control generated by these areas, I really think that it is better to go to the hills so as not to be exposed to crossed fire.