Back To The Pick & Shovel.

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Keith H., Nov 1, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I thought I had finished with this sort of work, I think I said the same thing a while back when I found that we had to put in another larger urine drainage ditch! These past months have been the wettest on record for as long as I can remember, & today the grey water system backed up!!! I will have to dig up the pipe & put in a vent, but meanwhile I have been digging trenches to take away the surface water.
    Two of these trenches were in place, the largest one is still doing well, but the other one I have had to enlarge & join it up with two more new trenches. I got a fair bit done today, but have called it a day at 4.50 pm. I will continue tomorrow if I am up to it. Always more to do when you are living on the land & off grid.
    Keith.
    2umnzxT7U0W1mtVuwawZAui8_NOr3D_L.png

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
    Prairie Dog likes this.
  2. Prairie Dog

Prairie Dog Expert Member
      155/173

Blog Posts:
    Damn, you have an infestation of large ugly jack rabbits lol

Keith H. likes this.
  3. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member