Best Ways To Spend Money

Discussion in 'Financial Planning' started by Xilkozuf, May 24, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
    There was a thread some days ago about the best ways to save money, and this section in general is all about saving. But we all know that we save money just to being able to spend it lately.
    What I don't see asked that often is: what are the best ways to spend money? Of course I'm not talking about spending it in general, just in specific survival situation, and/or while planning some trip of this kind.
    What should be your priority in spending all the money you saved?

2. remnant

remnant Expert Member
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    Of course, the best way to spend money on is basic necessities like done , clothing and shelter in that order. But when push comes to shove, I should say that the best way ty spend money is to invest it in an activity that will bring dividends or returns. In my heart of hearts, the best way to spend money is to help others.

3. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    For me, there is no better way to spend money than with the things that most give me pleasure in life: travels and foods. ;)

I don't care how much I have to spend (unless the value is within my financial limits, of course :D)... If it's to travel or for some specific type of food / dish I spend my money without thinking twice (and no, I don't regret about it).

4. docx

docx New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:
    Many people try to save money ,but they spend more than save.I have a friend that when he drinks a coffee ,it costs 1 eur and he tell us always "does someone has 20 cent?"He saves a 20 cent per coffee.He works in bank ,but doesn't spend anything.After 2 year we heard that he has opened a restaurant.He stays everyday with us but he doesn't show us anything.Now he has invited us ,but with our money.No one of us has gone so far in his restaurant.Because we were old friends .At least the first lunch is free.

5. amelia88

amelia88 Well-Known Member
      75/99

Blog Posts:
    I love to travel too, and I'm a big foodie (if I can combine travel + trying new cuisines then I'm a happy camper) so that's one of my favorite ways to spend my money.

If we're talking from a survival perspective, one of the things we like to spend on are plants for our garden. Fruit trees, herbs, veggies - all that stuff for us is a useful way to spend our money, that then in turn helps us save money -- so to us it's a worthwhile investment.

WildSpirit likes this.