Choice of skins to user

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Requests' started by Bonzer, Jun 17, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Bonzer

Bonzer New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    Well, the current theme is definitely good with a dark background and matching text. However, if users can be given the choice to switch the skins that alternate between light and dark backgrounds with appropriate text, it could be even better.

Many sites offer this feature and is not new. Just my 2 cents though.

2. CivilDefense

CivilDefense Expert Member
      235/345

Blog Posts:
    You can change from the dark color to a standard white and blue. At the bottom left hand side of the of the screen, click "Black Responsive"* and then choose "Default Style" from the pop up window.

* This:
    VawcEFYXyHBgKqE-MgepHZAEDuw_wGSI.png

John Snort likes this.