ever growing concern's

Discussion in 'Other Not Listed Situations' started by marc', Jan 17, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. marc'

marc' Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    Intetnational terrorism and attacks on our cities,would it not be wise to include chemical and biological attacks..aftermath and survival??

Darrell and branchd77 like this.
  2. Jason

Jason Active Member
      48/93

Blog Posts:
    That's a very good point, the possibilities of what could be used is endless with all of the nasty manmade killers available in the world.

marc' likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    terrorism will almost always happen only in big cities, this is because it is done for maximum impact and publicity, smaller places are not worthy because of their much smaller populations.

4. LHCB

LHCB Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    In countries across the globe we seem to be importing potentially problematic demographics as a federal policy to almost all states now. I can't help but wonder how long until there could be a thousand attacks in small and large communities thereby eliminating the rural feeling of security. If 1000 (or 10,000) widely spread attackers united to kill 10 or more victims each at a predetermined time the impact and publicity could shut the entire countries down. Think malls or even post offices, restaurants or truck stops, warehouses, banks or office buildings. How long would the psyche of these countries be traumatized? Horrific to contemplate but the methodologies change as preventative measures morph to meet the preceding attacks effects.

TWAmountainman likes this.
  5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    if you live in a city or a large urban centre, then yes it would be wise to include such events in your planning.
    terrorism will almost always be confined to large population areas because of maximum impact on a large number of people and for maximum publicity for their cause.

6. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Terrorism is a dirty word over here in Australia. The likelihood is minimal, what attacks there have been are suspected as being orchestrated by our own corrupt government. They use the supposed threat of Terrorism to inflict more restrictions on the citizens & to implement more gun control measures. The biggest threat to the Australian people at present is our own government. The police service is becoming more militarised, & the police have been given unprecedented powers of search, arrest & invasion of property & privacy.

Since the government confiscated all semi-automatic guns, the police, military & criminals are all armed better than the law abiding citizen.
    Keith.

7. Arkane

Arkane Master Survivalist
      275/297

Blog Posts:
    Since the government confiscated all semi-automatic guns, the police, military & criminals are all armed better than the law abiding citizen.
    Keith.

I sometimes watch them train!
    Except for a few they are next to useless!
    Lindt café as an example!
    First the police marksman had a clear shot but denied!
    Second the final entrance of the police was a total clusterfuck!
    Way too much macho bull and too many crowding in!
    Two for forcing doors and two shooters was all that was needed
    Only two to actually enter and engage maybe 4shots to smash doors and 2-4 shots for the bad guy!

But no six of them had to fight each other to get in first, the cops at the back were shooting past the guys in front and sweeping them with there muzzles!

No need for flashbangs etc! one hostage killed by police macho bullshit! all of thos cops should be fired for exceeding there level of competence!

8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    my main concern is the amount of migrants massing in Northern France desperate to get into Britain, they will use any and all methods to do this, stowing away on trucks going through the channel tunnel, they tried to rush the ferry terminal on more than one occasion. some have turned up dead in the UK after stowing away in refrigerated lorries...how crazy is that??

Keith H. likes this.
  9. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I can imagine that would be a big problem in the UK, not a very big place & already so many people. Over here we are not overpopulated, & it is a big place.
    Keith.

10. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Bio and terror attacks are a main concern protective gear is a must have tho costly body armour head gear boi hazmat is something that everyone should have i use to love concerts ball gamesect now i no longer go fear of attack and not being able to have kit with me keeps me home

11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes and no Keith, sure there are 64 million people living on a relatively small island, but it depends where you go, the south east - around London, Kent and Surrey are VERY populated, there are 1.1 million living in Birmingham in the Midlands, yet where I live the PARISH total is around 2,000, and I can take you to very remote places where the only visitor they get is the postie!!

12. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    The world is getting uneasy it will be comeing to a blowing point sooner than most think get your plan in order where to go when to go is now find your place get it ready Now!!! That way when you need to go your father ahead and better prepared than most. NOW IS THE TIME TO BE READY AT ALL TIMES

13. Arkane

Arkane Master Survivalist
      275/297

Blog Posts:
    It is simply not possible to be isolated on a tiny island called the UK !
    Yes you can have no visiters, you can do that in the middle of a city now.
    Isolated is when there is NO ONE within a good day or two walk of you!
    And that would be 50km or more! you can be concealed, covered, hidden but you can't be isolated!
    After the SHHTF there will be people roaming everywhere and that is everywhere!
    Everyone will be trying to keep away from everyone. Sheer numbers will dictate that everywhere will get explored for its possibilities
    there is about 270 people per km2 in the UK, If anyone can find a single km2 that stays isolated post event they be posessers of mighty magic!

14. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    Where and how find it NOW GO THERE NOW GET IT READY NOW !That way your a step ahead of the rest stash and store it there each trip there stash and store you effort now will pay off

15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you are incorrect, whilst it is crowded around the bigger cities and commuter belt into London, it is possible to find isolated areas in the far South West, the main settlements are located around the coasts-mainly the south coast, the North of my county(Devon) is less populated and less accessible.
    in the UK as a whole the AVERAGE population density is 650 per square MILE, North Devon the average is 120 per square mile.
    also we need to take into account the probably DIE OFF in a SHTF event, not everyone will survive, many will not.

16. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    If you live near a military base of any kind move now ! They are a target that will be hit hard. London where the goverment sits move now. Industral areas move now same goees for everyone anywhere. Military and goverment are targets with HUGE BULLSEYES ON IT INDUSTRAIL AREAS ALLSO HAVE BULLSEYES

17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    why do you think we moved to a remote rural area 7 years ago??

18. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    I do not know much on the refugees from the middle east to me refugees are old men ladies and kids that are misplaced by war young healthy men should return home and fight their own war for their beliefs and freedom is how i feel

19. hippyzomby

hippyzomby New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    I know that they are talking about practicing martial law in smaller towns. It was something we were scared of when they said they said they were doing practice for military procedures there. We had no idea what the real plan was. We avoided it completely.
    For a little while I was scared of death camps because it was something my ex's brother had talked about. Making death camps for people like me that are not happy with the government's way of handling things.
    I think he was just scaring me at the time but still it was a scary thought.
    (I know I ramble a lot here lately Im sorry)