New Member Glad To Be Here!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by giosan71, May 19, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. giosan71

giosan71 New Member
      1/25

Blog Posts:
    Hello everyone, my name is Gio and I am from MN. Looking forward to conversing with everyone and hopefully sharing my ideas and experience with everyone. I also hope to get some great ideas from everyone here also. See you around the forum.

Gio

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to this forum Gio.
    Keith.

Similar Threads Forum Date
New Member Glad To Be Part Of The Adventure! New Member Introduction May 18, 2017
New Member Hello From Az. Glad To Have Stumbled Across This Forum New Member Introduction Jan 16, 2017
New Member So glad to have found you all New Member Introduction May 28, 2016
Here We Go...absolute Power...divine Right Of Kings.. News, Current Events, and Politics Mar 19, 2024
Uh Oh ... Here We Go (sweden Bracing For War) News, Current Events, and Politics Jan 10, 2024
Storm Preps Here In Virginia.... News, Current Events, and Politics Sep 10, 2023
Storm Preps Here.... News, Current Events, and Politics Sep 1, 2023
Very Interesting About What Is Going On Out Here... News, Current Events, and Politics May 30, 2023
Think...here...do Not Emote...but Instead Think.... News, Current Events, and Politics Mar 31, 2023
Chinese Spy Balloon.....lol Lol Lol...ok...here We Go Again...,. News, Current Events, and Politics Feb 3, 2023