Green Tea Benefits!!!

Discussion in 'Natural Medicine and Home Remedies' started by docx, Jun 7, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. docx

docx New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:
    Hello guys.
    I read somewhere that green tea can increase metabolism .So I want to use it for my workout plan.
    What do you think about it?

2. jeager

jeager Master Survivalist
      272/345

Blog Posts:
    I drink 2 cups pf green tea a day.
    I like other kinds of tea also.
    Earl Gray being a favorite.

3. Scarlet

Scarlet Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Green tea is an antioxidant that is why it is a healthy beverage. It is good to be taken by all blood types. It's good for burning fats for those who wants to lose weight but the increase of metabolism depends on every person.

Caribou and jeager like this.
  4. Koala

Koala Well-Known Member
      77/115

Blog Posts:
    You can never go wrong with drinking some green tea. Even if it doesn't help you lose the actual weight, it's very good for you. I wouldn't say that just drinking some tea will automatically lead to you shedding the pounds, that's not realistic - you always have to incorporate other things such as a diet or a preferably a healthy lifestyle, enough activity throughout the day, exercise, and so on. It does help with the fat burning though.

Green tea honestly has great benefits. I can add some more such as: it improves your brain function, lowers risk of cancer, reducing high blood pressure and more!

I'd drink it more often if it didn't have caffeine :)

5. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    Tea is not my favorite type of drink (not at all :p), but given all that I've been reading about it (only extremely positive aspects, by the way :D), I think I'm going to have to get used to the idea to start consuming it more often. :rolleyes:

Every day science seems to discover something new about the power of tea (and this is awesome :)).

6. Okaviator

Okaviator Member
      13/29

Blog Posts:
    Drinking green tea for weight loss isn't something I've ever heard about. However, green tea is full of anti-oxidants which is great for your health. Hopefully that helped answer your question. Cheers!

7. Carmelo Anthony

Carmelo Anthony New Member
      6/29

Blog Posts:
    It is always good to read the Benefits of Green Tea. Green tea is a liquid that gives many benefits to our health. If we use green tea from a good company, we will get a lot of antioxidants in it, which will keep our health away from diseases. According to me the most important benefit of Green Tea, it is the easiest way to lose weight permanently you can lose around 4 pounds in a week with the help of quality green tea.

8. Jabango

Jabango New Member
      3/29

Blog Posts:
    Green tea is great and yes the caffeine in green tea will speed up your metabolism.