Guava Leaves For Bleeding Wounds

Discussion in 'Natural Medicine and Home Remedies' started by Corzhens, May 14, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Corzhens

Corzhens Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    One of the best and tested remedy for bleeding wounds like cuts is the guava leaves. Much better to use the young leaves. Chew it to extract the sap and apply on the wound (including your saliva). That will stop the bleeding and hopefully the wound would not bleed anymore. Let the guava leaves stay on the wound for 10 minutes or so. Depending on the size of the affected area, you can chew more leaves if necessary to cover the entire wound.

remnant likes this.
  2. remnant

remnant Expert Member
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    Guava trees are plenty in my area and are known only for their supply of firewood and their sweet tangy fruits. I once saw an article about them but never learnt of this aspect. Its not in order that people push for chemical medicine when cures are all over.

3. remnant

remnant Expert Member
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    Guava trees are plenty in my area and are known only for their supply of firewood and their sweet tangy fruits which are refreshing in sunny weather. I once saw an article about them but never learnt of this aspect. Its not in order that people push for chemical medicine when cures are all over.

4. Neiltarquin

Neiltarquin Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Guava leaves was the best herbal anticeptic and antibacterial. Before, this the only medicine people use when they are doing primitive way of circumcision. Garlic is also a good antiseptic but it stings a bit.