Heman Woman Hater's

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by Bishop, Jun 16, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    Are you a heman woman hater's would you be in spanky and alfalfa club house do you feel that a woman could not be a survival expert and maybe not good at it at all.

I for one do not think this way I have learned a lot if not more from a woman than I have from most men.

The reason I I ask is because I have been in a lot if fourms and it seem the same way I for one have two daughters and would not ever tell them that they can't do something because there not a male

I for one think that old school ways are just that old

Check out survival Lilly's YouTube half the men that post could not keep up with her.

koolhandlinc and Keith H. like this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    depends on the woman really, wife is a born and bred country woman but there are loads of females out there who wouldn't have a clue, all they want is to be famous, or they think their going to be a model, and some of the nails they have they wouldn't be able to do anything with.
    like I said, depends on the woman.

koolhandlinc likes this.
  3. Arkane

Arkane Master Survivalist
      275/297

Blog Posts:
    No reason a female can not do most everything!
    They can cook clean make and break camp, collect firewood, clear scrub etc just like males!
    They can drink around the campfire and get stonkered and they can sleep on the ground
    And not forgetting doing number twos in the bush!
    All the above is non gender specific tasks!
    Same as farming, all non gender specific tasks!

Except when it comes to defence and hunting!
    And I know many females will say they are as good as men at hunting and defence but It just aint so!
    The difference is Testosterone! pure and simple!
    To make the average female as good as the average male would mean pumping them full of testosterone!
    and hence they are no longer female!!!!!:D

And I am yet to meet a female willing to surrender her femininity to achieve that!
    Let the dogs do the barking and the cats do the purring!

And by the way I love women but I loathe Feminism and feminists!:)

4. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    No, I am not. Also when I was out of work my wife was the wage earner & I stayed home & looked after the children. Now I am retired I am once again at home & the chief in charge of dish washing etc etc on top of my other chores which also includes getting dinner. Another thing that does not worry me is a woman being better at something than myself, I believe in equality.
    Keith.

5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Uh, my dad's mom was born in the 1890's and had no need of electricity, store-bought medicine, grocery food, ..., i.e. she came from the culture of 1800's Southern Appalachia. She did appreciate being able to buy good cloth with which she made clothes on her foot-pump sewing machine. She bought canning components for the multiple shelves of food she put back every year. Bought paraffin to top her jams and jellies. Kerosene for the lamps ... that sort of stuff. We had a coal furnace and fireplaces I'd keep lit in winter. We'd go out to gather herbs when I was a boy; pick poke greens. Her hubby, i.e. my Papaw (and best-buddy), would spotlight critters and shoot them with his 32-20 revolver he'd stick out his car window (he was not at all averse to dropping that 32-20's hammer on two-legged non-feathered creatures -- especially if such were given to pulling knives on him; he ruined one man for life in the being able to reproduce department).

Men and women are equals when it comes to the topic of survival. The women on both sides of my family were strong women, one and all. Understand that not that many decades back, up in the Mountains of the South, irrespective of sex, you were either strong or you were resting in the Church graveyard. I used to walk those cemeteries and read the stones. Therein do lie children and old people -- if you could live through early childhood, you had a decent chance at growing old.

6. koolhandlinc

koolhandlinc Expert Member
      245/345

Blog Posts:
    When my father was born. My grand parents lived in a tent. Grandpa cut wood with an ax and they barterer for food. When dad was born. Grandma got mad and Grandpa got a second tent. Uncle Billy died in the dead of winter at nine years of age. My family was poor. Grandma was a strong woman. Grandpa got lazy as the boys got older. beat them and required they work and give him the money.

The point is Grandma was a strong woman. Equal doesn't mean the same. 50 pounds of applies can weight the same as 50 pounds of oranges but still be different, yet still the same in a way.

My wife is not as smart as I am. She isn't as strong as I am. Emotionally she is an equal. She has a strong heart and will hang in there when the going get tough. In that way she is an equal.

I dislike feminazi's. Hate? I hate no person.

Heman woman hater? NO WAY!! I love almost everything about the female form and mind. I like to have then side by side with me on my journey through life.

7. LilSoldierGirl

LilSoldierGirl Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    As a female soldier who has served and been deployed, let me just say that unless you have served and have seen women in combat, your opinion is just bigoted rubbish. If you are a man who hasn't seen service in a hostile environment, how would you know if you would perform any better? I suspect many men who think women don't make good fighters are too scared to face combat themselves. I challenge you to put up, shut up, or be seen as cowards.

Old Geezer and Bishop like this.
  8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    i respect anyone who has served in the military, my father and grandfather served in WW2 and WW1 respectively.
    however, there will be a vast difference between serving on the battlefield or out on patrol and that of LIVING post SHTF. and that applies to both men and women.

9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Me, I don't want to see women as combat soldiers. Per XX-units of training, one gets more carrying/killing capability out of an average human male vs. an average human female. Females bring life into the world. Males take it out. Women make great support troops and we REALLY need females in the medical services -- Lord, Lord, I've known a'many, nurses to surgeons. Recently got to know a young military physician, female -- JUST THE BEST!!! She's tough, she's brilliant.

Now having said the above, the reality of the universe is that the universe is insane.

All human plans are just one notch above a bad joke. We would like to think in terms of "going to war". Uh-oh! War comes to you ... whoever you are, whatever sex you are, whether you are ready or not -- sh## happens. Certainly in theaters of combat, all humans therein better be trained for a fight. Unfortunately, even the civilians "back home" are put upon by the felon or the psycho-aggressor. Do we plan on such things? We'd better.

Sometimes being a soldier comes crashing down on the female and most often, it's NOT her choice. So do we avoid training our female comrades? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. LilSoldierGirl

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Old Geezer, in the Australian Army female are not allowed to join infantry, but female medics, interpreters, signallers can and do go on patrol with infantry units, even in combat zones. I carried more weight, due to my specialty, than the male soldiers apart from the gunners. I wasn't cut any slack because of my lack of testosterone. It was bloody hard for a tiny 42kg girl to carry all that stuff but I did it. We usually inserted by vehicle or helicopter anyway. I can shoot just as well as most of the guys. I nailed quite a few guys in our MOUT training., even 'bayoneted' the crap out of one male infantry.

The old WW1/WW2 concept of war is long gone. There are no front lines, no safe zones in modern warfare. A female soldier I knew went to bed in the green zone in Baghdad and woke up in post recovery after being wounded in a rocket attack. Years later she still suffers from a methadone addiction she developed during her treatment. A kiwi female medic got killed by a roadside bomb whilst on patrol in Afghan.

We train, we fight, we get hurt, we die, just like the men do. Testosterone has nothing to do with it. It all comes down to training, determination and luck.

Old Geezer and Bishop like this.
  11. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    I work with a women she was Us Army she was hit with a ied killed 6 with her she as tough as nails I would fight beside her any day of the week as for my self I am a US Marine 0311/8541/1833 it's not the size of the dog in the fight it's the size of the fight in the dog.

LilSoldierGirl likes this.
  12. Arkane

275/297

Blog Posts:
    Testosterone has nothing to do with it.

Spoken by someone who has no concept of what it actually is!
    Yet I respect your service in the military even as I disagree with your participation in it!
    My OPINION and I am just as entitled to it as you are to yours is that a countries national treasure is its breeders ie those who make the next generation of a
    countries citizens!
    One should not throw gold at the thief! One should not throw gas at a fire! and one should not send breeders/nurturers to war!

The breeders/nurturers are the reason one fights not the weapons one uses!
    Males are far more expendable than breeders/females!
    That is not my opinion but a biological FACT!

13. LilSoldierGirl

173/230

Blog Posts:
    You must have failed basic biology at school. It takes participation by both a male AND a female for humans to breed. FACT.

You keep saying that the females are the nurturers. I assume you abandoned your responsibility as a father, if in fact you were ever successful in finding a female to breed with you, to nurture your child as much as the female did. Left all the parenting and nurturing to the female did you? What a fine catch you must have made. How did that work out for you?

Another fact for you, as you seem to have zero understanding of modern conflict. Humans havent waged war over breeders/nurterers for eons (apart from some primitive tribes). For centuries war has been fought over religion, resources, territory, politics. You really need to do some basic research before you bang on about things you know nothing about.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    keenonthedaywalker and jeager like this.
  14. jeager

jeager Master Survivalist
      272/345

Blog Posts:
    Wow.
    When I was a police officer I got into a fair amount of physical confrontations
    and a few were with females.
    The hardest I was ever hit in the face was by a l'il gal about 5'1 and maybe 90
    pounds of pure demon!
    Another irate and enraged "lady" was giving us a hard time and she's just
    whupped her big hubby.
    Not wanted to hit her I used my Mace, a type of tear gas irritant spray.
    She wiped her eyes and yelled nasty things at me then came at me like
    a crazed devil.
    The Mace didn't bother her one bit.
    I had to arrest her but just for disorderly conduct.
    Just to jail her for a few hours 'till she calmed down.
    We got a lot of domestic calls and hated them.
    No matter what we did someone was pissed.
    Infamous line was, " an den 'e call me all kinda bitches ".
    So as a joke I made up a "survey" and asked what kind of bitch.
    A bubble eyed bitch?
    A hard chested bitch?
    A tit less bitch?
    Big mouth bitch?
    and on and on.
    The woman actually picked out the "all kinda bitches" and took the
    joke seriously.:rolleyes:
    Domestics are dangerous.

15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    In my first response, maybe I wasn't clear enough. I believe in training women. Only caveat being brute strength jobs and combat jobs, especially special forces. Many men do not qualify for the latter. I don't know about now, however in the early 1970s, if a man wasn't over 6 ft in height and of an athletic build, he need not apply to Ranger School.

We must train our female soldiers combat skills due to battles coming to us. I work with, have worked with, women in medicine who were/are military. They are given the same responsibilities as men. My respect for them is 101%.

As to shooting skills, I've trained women. When on a competition rifle team, there were females who out-scored me.

The stories of Russian female snipers during WWII are way past impressive. They removed Germans and German snipers from the battlefield like harvesting wheat.

16. Arkane

275/297

Blog Posts:

Here are a few more facts missy! A female can only have a single full term pregnancy every 10 months/year! mostly sole children, sometimes twins and occasionally a few more!
    One bloke can inseminate hundreds and maybe a thousand females in the same time!:D he would be knackered though!:rolleyes:

Your assumptions have made an ass of yourself! yes I did find a female but sadly I became a single parent with a six yo boy!
    Your vemon duz credit to your feminism I applaud it!

Your lack of comprehension of my post shows much but little good!
    I never mentioned anything about causes of war
    But your way is that even if your side wins the war
    Who the fark will populate your country as generations of baby breeders are no longer breeders because those who are not dead from warfare are either injured, infertile or just plain bonkers from PTSD

For some self-centered delusion of feminist equality feminism is willing to destroy future generations by denying the first biological imperative just to show they can be equal!
    Insane bollocks

And missy Timor was not war it was a peacekeeping mission! and a lower death rate than at home!
    Flashy uniform plastic gun tonker trucks no warfare at all! there is usually more violence at football games on or off the field!

17. LilSoldierGirl

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Timor was the bloodiest conflict, per capita, of the 20th Century. It was a peacekeeping mission that saw ADF in combat with armed gangs and Indonesion special forces. Aussies died and were wounded there. Not as dangerous as Afghanistan, but then the local mall is the most hostile environment Arkane has ever seen. You talk big Mr Arkane, but you haven't any experience to base your big talk on, have you?

You say you are a single parent. Took the feminine role of nurturer did you? I guess if more dad's took on your feminine role that would free up more women to fight.

jeager likes this.
  18. Arkane

275/297

Blog Posts:
    Arh you just aint worth it missy!

All part of that pandemic!
    Think I am out of here for a while!

19. joegirl

joegirl Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    You got me at the title:). I just had to get in here to read the comments. And so much information! Men and women play different roles in today's society. Sometimes the roles gets interchange and a bit blurry, but it certainly doesn't make any gender lesser or higher than the other one.

20. PedroP

PedroP Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    You have the precise point here. What i hate about today's feminism is they don't want equal rights they want to destroy manliness. A woman is no less capable than a man AS LONG as she prepares for the same activity. Men are traditionally taught to handle heavy jobs and women to cook, clean and take care of kids. Does it mean that the roles can't be reversed? No. Does it mean they should? Don't really think so.

keenonthedaywalker likes this.
  21. keenonthedaywalker

keenonthedaywalker Active Member
      33/58

Blog Posts:
    Now that's a burn!

jeager likes this.
  22. Neiltarquin

Neiltarquin Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    I don't thinks so. Women these days are highly competetive and can actually compete toe to toe with men. They can even surpass men on some aspects. Today, gender issue has little effect on topic such as these. We are all fully aware that in terms of capability. We are now equals.

In survival, no gender has the upper hand. It you willingness to survive and the eagerness to move forward that counts.

keenonthedaywalker likes this.
  23. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    some of the women I saw this morning wouldn't last 5 minutes post SHTF.
    mind you some of the blokes weren't much better!!!:p

24. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    @LilSoldierGirl

Women are strong and determined, at least the women I know.
    My fiance is 75, blind, and has a monthly income that most 30 year
    old men can't match.
    She owns a half million dollar home here in Ohio, a home on the water
    in Florida, a Jag in the garage that never gets driven 'cause she can't drive.
    Right now there is a 24 foot Cuddy cabin inboard in the driveway.
    She's been in every major country on the planet, Africa and Italy 3 X.
    All at nearly no cost to her.
    All rewards from the company she works for.
    Once she was #1 in the world in sales.
    Her company even made and marketed a sales video of her, it went world
    wide in that industry.
    All that and so much more with just a high school education.
    She IS a survivor in her own right.
    Oh, and the 3 acre fishing "pond" 100 feet from her back door.:D
    I'm diabetic and was on insulin shots 4 X a day.
    Thanks to her expert nutrition knowledge I'm 100% off injections
    and only take 2 pills 2 X daily to keep the diabetes under control.

If she didn't do another days work she'd still get her income from
    her company for life.
    Women are the ultimate survivors.
    She still has a work force of independent business people she recruited
    on her own. ALL WOMEN that have greater earning capability than most
    men.
    Ladies might be the tender gender but weak they are not.
    I have a strong female side to my make up and would not trade that
    to act like a "he-man" read insensitive gorilla.
    Women LIKE my feminine qualities. I LIKE women.:D

Recall I was a police officer and would knock some miscreant on his azz
    in a heartbeat.
    I could also console and comfort those in distress.
    Compassion.
    What in the %ell is wrong with that!?

25. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Women in the good times i.e. NOW might be survivors, but post SHTF? not many of todays "glamour pussies" will have a hope in hell of surviving, and as for the "lumpunts"( seriously obese) !!!!:D

jeager likes this.
  26. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    "lumpunts"

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

I could not be with an obese woman.
    Morbid obesity is 100 pounds or more over weight.
    There is a t-v show called My 600 pound life.
    It's disgusting people can let them get themselves in such a condition.
    Most are women.
    I don't know why that is.
    I've read that obesity is more a psychological disorder than just a diet
    disorder.
    There is a Chinese restaurant close by we like, an all you can eat place.
    We see morbidly obese shoveling food down their throats then go back for
    more and more food.
    I could live a week on what they gobble down in a sitting.
    The employees at the eatery are all oriental and not one is a bit overweight.
    In a shtf those biggin's will die pretty quickly.
    Obesity isn't a diet issue it's a metal issue that causes an eating issue.
    Can you imagine having sex with a 600 pounder?
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Can you imagine footing the grocery bill???
    Well about 100% of them are on the dole.
    They can't possibly work. Too danged fat!
    On that show they taped a 600 + pound couple getting in their pick up truck.
    The shocks were worn out.
    They almost all drive full size trucks.
    Won't fit in most cars.
    IF they loose significant weight they almost always put it right back
    on in under one year.
    Seldom do they live past 50.
    Wonder of there are super sized caskets?
    Oh my the pall bearers!!!!!!!!!!!
    We know a retired married couple. The lady, quite a nice person, was once
    obese.
    She now is just the opposite.
    Down right skinny. Too skinny and her flesh hangs like curtains.
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    She eats very, very, little and is prone to common ailments.
    Always ill.
    I'm firmly believe it is a mental disorder of some kind.
    Treat that and the body might get well. I dunno.

27. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    whilst some might live a bit longer because of their fat reserves post SHTF I don't think its going to be enough to save them.

jeager likes this.
  28. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    "glamour pussies"

Good one!

No that type ain't gotta clue.
    Overall however, women are survivors or would make good survivors.

29. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    like I said before it depends on the woman, I think overall the percentage would be low but that goes for both men and women.

30. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    No not if they don't have the drive combined with necessary skills.
    Women in our military take on combat roles and are darned good
    fighter jet pilots.
    My fiance's niece did two tours in Afghanistan and is an emotional wreck
    today.
    Mortar landed close by shredding two of her girl friends.
    I'm sure she has severe p.t.s.d.

31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    ptsd isn't confined to the US, a lot of our service personnel -both men and women- leave the military with severe mental problems and end up homeless and on the streets.

jeager likes this.
  32. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    No doubt about that.
    If most people I know had an idea I was even on a site like this they'd
    think me quite nuts.
    And you also.
    All of us of like minds would be viewed as nuts.
    But if the shtf they will come sucking up to me big time.
    Sorry. I have no use for snowflakes.
    Geeezowie most would balk at shooting a .22 rifle.
    They run skeert!
    The few snowflakes that know I have more than one firearm think I'm
    5 fries shy of a Happy Meal.

33. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    p.t.s.d. respects no boundaries.

34. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yep, snowflakes over here are all anti gun and anti hunting, they don't have a clue where there food comes from("Duh! the supermarket??") and as long as they don't have to kill the animal that provides their meat they don't care. not that they could if they had to.
    none of them are interested in learning a skill that might just save their life in SHTF(" the government will save us!" yeah good luck with that one!).

35. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    The Katrina disaster.

The business district and main tourist centers were relatively undamaged, but vast expanses of many New Orleans neighborhoods were inundated, making Katrina the largest residential disaster in U.S. history. The extent of damage varied greatly from one part of town to another. Some areas received one foot of flooding while others were submerged by more than 10 feet of water.

People weren't even close to being prepared even though that region has
    flooded many times in the past.
    No lessons learned from history.
    "Da gov'ment dey be save us."

Well the Government did but it took time.
    Lots of time.
    Clearly FEMA wasn't even close to being ready for a disaster of that
    magnitude.
    Why most people here won't rely on help from the outside.
    We flat out know better.
    Naturally most of those affected by Katrina were gimmie people and they
    cried and whined the loudest and longest about "da gov'ment dat let us down".
    Yeah, whatever.

A real shft will demonstrate the Darwin effect.
    The answer to world wide over population?
    Hard statements but reality is hard.

keenonthedaywalker and lonewolf like this.