Herbs The Good Medic

Discussion in 'Herbalism - Medicinal, Practical, and other Uses' started by Tom Williams, Dec 24, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Plants all over have uses a store of these is great but long term you must know the ones in your area when to gather and how to use most pills early one were made out of or just like a plant asprin comes from willow tree leaves findin a good book on this is tuff as most are long out of print mygrandmaw was great info on this and i learned from her and saved her books and notes on this

sunnytn and Keith H. like this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I knew you can use the willow bark for aspirin, I did not know that the leaves can be used too. Good one.
    Keith.