Homeless While Paying Everything, Shelters, Place To Place Living, Ect.

Discussion in 'Newbie Corner' started by MsDivine, May 21, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. MsDivine

MsDivine New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:
    I have many stories to tell about how I have and continue to survive on a daily basis. I am a 33 year old female that continues to stay positive and determined to not only find a way but to finally find a way to happiness, freedom, mental, physical, and financial success.

The Innkeeper, Keith H. and Mr Boots like this.
  2. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
    Well nice to meet you then, and welcome!
    I am curious about those stories, I think they might be pretty interesting. There is a whole section dedicated to survival stories, you might like to check it out and share with us your experiences.
    Hope you'll be fine here! Stay determined!

The Innkeeper likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    please explain to me what the "everything" is you are paying if you are homeless? I don't get it.

4. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Preacher my homeless freind is a king at liveing he is in fla now staying warm but will be back next summer he knows the shelters and welfare systems in most of the east coast he has family in va but prefers to travel he loves his drink he comes he to help with hay we offered him our trailer to use when here but we build a small shelter up by one high spring and he prefers it. It is made out of pallet wood and is very comfy

5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    had many homeless friends when I lived in Glastonbury(Somerset, UK) for 10 years.
    we helped out at the drop in centre, mostly with donations of clothing.

6. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The problem with most of the homeless that I have got to know is that they are mostly messed up mentally and/or on drugs and not in firm contact with reality. I've lost two that were on the streets. One got stoned, passed out in an ally and froze to death. The other one was murdered by a bunch of evil little teenage bastards. They never did get a conviction. They all swore that the others did it and all had alibis for that time. I would have liked to hunt them down personally but decided it wasn't worth going to jail for.

The Innkeeper and Old Geezer like this.
  7. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Precisely. The ACLU secured the rights of the mentally ill and got them released from mental institutions -- which is to say got them put on the streets where they are routinely raped, robbed, and murdered. The mentally ill do NOT continue to take their necessary medications unless closely supervised.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is another communist organization ripping America up the middle. Their opposition to police stop and frisk activities targeting inner city gangs has resulted in the numbers of African Americans killing African Americans heading back up into the stratosphere (back to 1990 numbers). They, SPLCenter, now blames these murder rates on the presence of firearms. You see firearms themselves are, in-fact, animate objects that kill. No human is required for a firearm to simply jump up and kill someone.

Unless they attack you, never kill street gang members. It is best that they continue to increase their home-invasion aggressions and street murders of random citizens. Things have to get so unimaginable horrific that there exists a constant din of screaming and rending of flesh. Until people begin ripping their own eyes out due to the mind-numbing horror of moment to moment existence, the masses will not wake up ... or then again, maybe they all just need to die. Let all of the megalopolises on Earth be vaporized. We'll just start again.

8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    most homeless in the UK have a drugs, alcohol or mental health problem, sometimes all three.