New Member Hope I Will Post What Is Worth Reading

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by iamawriter, May 14, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

Tags:
  1. iamawriter

iamawriter Well-Known Member
      88/115

Blog Posts:
    Hello everyone. Happy to be here

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to this forum. The main thing to remember when posting is that you write about things you have experience with. If you are writing about an idea or an opinion, then you need to let readers know that it is just an idea. Whole survival books have been written by people with no experience, & they get published!!! Many people copy my videos but change them slightly so as the work will not be recognised. But invariably they make mistakes, because they simply do not have the experience. Newbies may not notice, but experienced people will notice.
    Looking forward to your contributions.
    Regards, Keith.

Lee CT NE and Mr Boots like this.
  3. iamawriter

iamawriter Well-Known Member
      88/115

Blog Posts:
    Thanks. I have been in the world of writing for awhile and am fully aware of the need to post original content. I will post once I am settled down here. I need to wade through your site a bit.

Lee CT NE and Keith H. like this.
  4. PriscillaKing

PriscillaKing Expert Member
      133/173

Blog Posts:
    Good to know a survival site's being moderated! Even good information wouldn't always work for everyone because mileage-may-vary, but bogus information...

Keith H. and Lee CT NE like this.
  5. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    We do our best, but sometimes we may upset members by pointing out their mistakes. I for one can't let a mistake ride if it is misleading or dangerous, because there are a lot of newbies on here that are inexperienced.
    Keith.

Mr Boots likes this.