Inauguration Usa 2017; Smooth Or Rocky?

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Old Geezer, Jan 16, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well, it is upon us, a new president gets sworn-in in the States. My personal belief is that the nation is reaching levels of division approaching that which existed in 1860/1861. Yes, the beginning of America's first Civil War. We witness a media that is perpetually reporting stories that seek to invalidate the Trump presidency. At least one member of Congress has publicly stated that the election was tainted and thus Donald Trump will not be a valid president. So now here comes the 20th of January -- what are your opinions out there as to the possibility of violence on that day? Specifically, will protests at the event lead to violence? If so, what levels of violence, petty or real bloodshed? Will the inauguration be the venue for a foreign terrorist attack? Does anyone think an attempt on the life of the new president will occur? Let me request that answers NOT run into politics IN ANY WAY. This is a survival site and we must face and analyze potential threats in our world; any rips in the social fabric greatly impact our plans for keeping our families safe. This being stated, I want to hear what you all have to say about inauguration day. Will it be smooth or rocky?