Is Trump Helping The Earth Without Knowing It???

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Jahkobi Martin, May 26, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Jahkobi Martin

Jahkobi Martin New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:
    I wonder if trump has a role to play in the evolution of us humans. So much has happened in the past 3-5 years in our country and so many people carry pain from these occurrences. I wonder if we are being subconsciously put through a test of togetherness, so many are fighting for different things and when sides are involved, both sides feel that their way is right, until proven wrong of course, hm my question is ,will we continue to take part in war as long as we exist as a species?
    Or will we find a way to move through all the negativity that has built up over the past 5 year and push through!, to continue to expand into smarter and more equal people, more equal beings?
    Idk. but the dolan is def not the dude for the presidential job, yet.

Harry Warren likes this.
  2. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    I don't think we, as a species, will ever move past war. Humans are naturally barbaric. We have evolved to be even more barbaric and callous than at any other point of human existence. We aren't going to suddenly do a 180. I don't believe so, anyway. Trump is bringing out the worst in everybody. It seems like people are steadily DEvolving over the past several years and he's pushing us further in that direction.

3. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    This is how this backwoodsman see it in the wild you never see a bird with two left wings or two right wings if you did you would see it fly in circles and never get any where it would soon die so until the left and the right get together and work together then all you will see is the left wing birds and the right wing birds failing at being birds

Zyphir and Harry Warren like this.
  4. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    I love your analogy! And I'm sure I'm going to steal it sometime in the future. But in our situation, what difference do the wings make when the bird itself is diseased and spreading that disease like wild fire? Sometimes the bird just needs to be done away with before it kills the rest of the wild life.

5. Bishop

335/345

Blog Posts:
    All I am saying is Rep and Dem need to work together because if they don't it will not matter who is the potus

Kanagirl likes this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    its not just the US, we all have to work together no matter where we live if we want to banish wars for ever, cant see it happening tho', not whilst people keep wanting to own the land rather than live off the land.

Harry Warren and Bishop like this.
  7. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    You're definitely right. I've just lost hope in anyone being able to clean up the mess. If they started working together right now, and they fly that metaphorical bird straight into a brick wall at full speed, I don't know if they can repair the damage done.

Harry Warren and Bishop like this.
  8. Bishop

335/345

Blog Posts:
    It can always be fixed the bad part is there are people out there wanting it to fail so they can say I told you so you should have voted for this person but while they are doing all of the protests the real enemy is walking right on in and digging in deep

9. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    I doubt anyone wants the mess that's happened and the mess that's developing. Our relationships with all of our allies is trashed. Even the EU is talking about cutting us out. He is antagonizing situations that are already explosive. He has caused an outbreak of islamaphobic terrorist attacks, and ignores them. The left's protests are letting the politicians know how many people are fed up with all of this. But you're right, they aren't fixing anything. And the right wants to deny any of the issues because they don't want to admit they were wrong. That sure as hell isn't fixing anything, either. But that leaves the question: what CAN we do to fix it? I mean best case scenario... everyone working together as one unbreakable force...

10. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Human nature is not going to change short of selective breeding or genetic manipulation. Both of those topics are beyond disturbing to contemplate. The human species is way too stupid to even begin to fix itself.
    ============================================================
    That was all I had to say that is applicable to this thread. You can stop reading now.

The rest is an old man's ramblings.
    That which follows is how I see things going, or rather how things could go. All of the events I'll mention would, were any one of them occur, push the big RESET button on human civilization. Maybe the reset button needs to be pushed.

As far as the environment goes, humankind hasn't ruined the Earth quite yet. The CO2 in the atmosphere is contributing to making plants and forests happy (they breath-in CO2, don't'cha'know) -- the Earth's biomass is increasing. Rain forests cannot grow back, therefore deforestation of old-growth must be ended and pronto. Japan has lumber processing ships that they park outside of the coastal waters of nations who will sell mass quantities of their trees; countries such as Brazil, the USA, and also off the east coast of the continent of Africa. Japan would also fish-out the oceans were they not getting in trouble for doing so. The Earth itself will survive the human species -- time is on this planet's side.

As to the survival of our species. Humanity will likely survive, however things could get so bad on Earth that the vast majority of the population could be wiped out. First thing that leaps to my mind is a plague -- bacteriologic or viral; natural or man-made. Think l-o-n-g incubation period, then fulminate when it does go clinical (99% death rate). Nuclear holocaust would come in second. An Earth-strike by a huge space object could do whatever it wanted to do, but the odds of something like that hitting us are somewhat low if one is only looking at two or three human generations-worth of time. Talk about pushing humanity's RESET button!

Minor events wherein only a few hundred million perish: There are going to be mass collapses of the world's economies and those events will stir-up chaos and wars -- this one is a "for sure" event, a one hundred percenter. If the Pacific "ring-of-fire" has a royal rumba party, major population centers on the west coast of the Americas and a huge chunk of Asia could be devastated or wiped off the globe (island nations would go away), the world impact of such would mainly be cultural and economic (this would pour BBs into the transmission of the world's economy).

More bad stuff? Let your imagination run wild. Whatever.

One fellow's opinion: Nothing is going to get humanity to grow up short of a soul-jarring world catastrophe. Currently we are on a train going 95 miles per hour. There are curves ahead. Hitting any breaking mechanism at this point would simply burn the breaks away in a flash. Humanity is going to crash. The wreck is going to be apocalyptic.

Maybe folks like us can prepare for the things we can see to do. One can only do that which one can do. Help loved-ones maybe. Prepping mentally and spiritually is every bit as necessary as putting back food and water filters. Why survive if we aren't prepared to rebuild or have our progeny rebuild after the "troubles"! What I read at this site is what my life has told me about human nature -- there are those people who simply do not give up, it's not in them to even think about sitting down and giving up.

What was it that Faulkner said? Let's look it up. OK, cut'n'paste, "I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance. ... ".

I'd like to believe that.

Kanagirl likes this.
  11. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    I happen to like old man ramblings... Especially when they're educated.

I agree about what it'll take to get people to grow up. It's sad that it'll take so much loss to do it. I don't mean material loss, either. Any kind of catastrophe is going to take a lot of lives. Our entire lives will be changed.

I wonder how many years it'll take to rebuild. How long will the chaos prevent us from forming a civilization?

12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    every time I go out of the house I am amazed at the stupidity of modern human beings, most of them don't deserve to survive, they have lost most common sense that our species once had-"common" sense just isn't common anymore.
    they worship some "celebrity" that's hasn't done anything worthwhile-their just famous for being famous, most kids don't want a career, they just want to be rich and famous, nobody wants to get their hands dirty anymore.
    and don't get me started on car drivers !!!

Old Geezer and Kanagirl like this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    probably not in your lifetime! we're talking decades, probably longer, might even be a century or more, might be never.

14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The former United States of America is one country on this planet. Powerful, yes. But that is today. All empires fall. All fiat economies fall. Russia and China, historic enemies, are linking arms (go figure!) to defeat America's ephemeral world standing. Human civilization is destabilizing all across this planet. The rapidity at which it is doing so is increasing (I made straight A's in calculus, homey is not making this up).

What is coming cannot be stopped. The party's over.

Thank God, you are young and haven't witnessed catastrophes happen back to back. Hopefully you've not seen death and death and death and death. But this is the way things go during a human lifetime and how things have gone throughout human history.

Don't stand in front of a run-away bus. Get out of its way.

Save yourself. Maybe you can help others ... AFTER the bus crashes.

And don't worry. This is not on you. Honest to God, exhale, focus, move on with the things you can get done.

15. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    I wish I could disagree with you. It makes sense that if we can't keep it together now, before the chaos, how can we be expected to get it together afterwards ?

16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we cant, either before or after, all we can do is try to survive, then adapt to the new reality, many wont.
    personally speaking, I think we need a reduction in the human population anyway, there are too many people already, the optimum population for my own country was supposed to be 50 million its now at 65million and rising every day, they reckon it'll be 70 million by 2020 and 90 million by 2050.
    I've always said the human race will breed itself out of existence.

Kanagirl likes this.
  17. Bishop

335/345

Blog Posts:
    I was a part of the war machine once and I always done my job and done it well but I always questioned my self why am I here and it always came back the same better to fight in there back yard than ours most of the government is dirty try to make the almighty dollar

Old Geezer likes this.
  18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I have hope for the post-SHTF world. Sometimes it takes a life-slamming / reality beating to awaken people. My dad dying while I was in high school kicked me in the butt, forced me to grow up a whole lot (I'd been partying hard for a time there). I had to sell his business (an illegal operation). I wasn't going to be able to keep his business going and he wouldn't have wanted me to do so. "Family contacts" came in with cash to buy-out his operations -- that was good of them, we needed the cash. But one of his "best friends" tried to gyp me outa some of my dad's personal effects. I had to arrange his funeral, look after my mom, on and on, ... . Some evil fellow from my mom's church tried to take advantage of me after my mom died, that being just a few years after Dad died -- I got warned about him, made some payoffs. Life's lessons sometimes come after you while you're still young.

People can grow up. It's just that sometimes the impetus for doing so is waaaaaaaaaaaayyyy unpleasant. In my life it's been watching people die / get killed who I've deeply cared for. What's coming to our world in the near future is going to be a winner. It will be a defining point in human history and will never be forgotten even into future millennia.

Kanagirl likes this.
  19. Harry Warren

Harry Warren New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:
    Is Trump helping the direction of mankind by winning the presidency? All we can do is speculate (and pray and hope). He would not have been elected if God had not allowed it, as He sets up whom He will in positions of power. I would then ask does his presidency fit into biblical prophecy? Maybe. There is a chance his policies will help stimulate the economy here in the U.S. and possibly worldwide. If he can keep pushing on the NWO, maybe the world will approach a more peaceful existence for a while.

20. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    You sound like a very optimistic person! I predict he's going to turn America into an oligarchy and third world country. We have guns, but not healthcare. Unless we force doctors to help us at gunpoint. I don't believe God put him there. I believe hate did. He was voted in by people who hate minorities, foreigners, poor, and women. But they love money. It is the exact opposite of what God teaches. It's the same mindset that's going to cause SHTF. Look at all the violence he's already instigated. He didn't care about what happened in Oregon, because a white man did it, and it was directed towards a Muslim. God would never want that.