My Babies

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Guns' started by Brett Eden, Oct 30, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Brett Eden

Brett Eden New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
  2. Brett Eden

Brett Eden New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
    I am very proyd of these as I built both by myself!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Steve J

Steve J New Member
      1/25

Blog Posts:
    Wow, definitely something to be proud of

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Bushdoctor

Bushdoctor Expert Member
      163/173

Blog Posts:
    Very nice unfortunatly we are not permitted to have them in UK. We have to make the best of what we can have.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. mrfred

mrfred Member
      13/25

Blog Posts:
    The idea that you can trust your government is not something I would agree with. I don't trust government official. I agree with the slogan "Molon Labe".

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. mrfred

mrfred Member
      13/25

Blog Posts:
    Showing your guns on the internet in an invitation to have someone break into your home.

jeager likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    What caliber(s) are they?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Me, I have an electronic security system, a gun safe, a 70+ lb. dog with 1" fangs, an an armed wife.

I got home from 2nd shift one night. I started to unlock the door, the wife opens the door, and there she stands with a rifle. "Something I said, dear?!" She had gotten a phone threat. "Y'did good sweetie!"

My dad's mom always had a revolver nearby.

TMT Tactical and jeager like this.
  9. jeager

jeager Master Survivalist
      272/345

Blog Posts:

:D Yes indeed. That security system will work just fine!

I am lucky to have a home on about 15 acres, 14 is woods. I downed trees for firewood
    while I made a 125 yard shooting lane. I could and might extend it to 200 yards.
    Deer, squirrels, rabbits, raccoon etc. are fairly abundant.
    Of course people in the area hear me shoot thus know I have guns.
    S'o.k. though as I hear THEM shoot and know they have guns.:)
    Couple across the street aren't "gun people". They walked over one day when they heard
    shooting. I taught them basics. They are now gun people and bought a .22 rifle and .45 auto.:p
    The neighbor man is a nice fella and really a calm laid back guy.
    The wife is a sweetheart who would blow a goblin in half in a heartbeat!
    Then dance on his head! :D
    They own a back hoe. If goblins become a problem well..................back hoe don'cha'know!

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  10. Steve-0

Steve-0 Expert Member
      163/173

Blog Posts:
    Nice try FBI! Haha. I would love to talk firearms and shooting but like stated above, will not post. I probably don't even have any firearms, security system, dog, or what have you... or do I? ....

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    There is too much banter online about what folk own.

The FBI does track this. If they are tracking me, what of it. They are tracking an old geezer. I'm a guinea pig for surgery residents. That's what's left of me.

If they are tracking me, then maybe I'm eating up their time. In this, maybe I'll keep some other innocent person from being tracked -- a younger Patriot, a younger solid citizen. Me, I've got a few more years left in me and that's that.

If they raid my gun collection, they'll get a bunch of ancient wood and metal. Too, there's the matter of most of it being rimfire. I think what I have is sufficient, others would certainly not think so (I've got zero "black rifles"). In a survival situation, my rimfires and 20 gaugers will put some meat in the stew pot.

"God is not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of the best shots." Voltaire

12. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Love your guns! They are an art.

I don't worry about the government much. I figure they have a rather large file on me and have decided that I'm not a threat. I also don't worry about telling people about the fact that I own guns. For one thing I have a good gun safe. Even more though I will shoot and kill you if you invade my home and the state of Texas will tell me that I done GOOD.

Honestly where I live everyone has a lot of guns. I have lots of friends that have an arsenal that would make a military fire team proud. My guns are the guns that I love. A have double barrel shotguns from a Belgian Damascus muzzle loading 12 ga through a sweet little English 20 gauge with a couple of hammerless 12 gauge double barrels. I collect lever actions and have a half dozen pump shotguns. Several 22 rifles and a dozen or so handguns. I used to have a lot of militaristic stuff but got out of that as I got older. Now most of my military style guns are from the WW2 era like a Nagant, a French Mass and an old Mannlicher carbine. There are guns in every vehicle including my boat and every room of my house other than the bathrooms. Where I live this just isn't all that odd. LOL

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  13. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I just posted photos of my lever guns on the gun, knife, tool board.

Like many others here...not recommended to break into this location.

As to the government worried about me with guns....

I am handling U 235 for a living. And they are worried about me with a gun and or ammunition???

They have a big file on me too.

You have to go to school and become educated to get that naturally stupid....Ishmaelite thinking.

Most people who labor and or take serious risks for their monies are not that naturally and or giftedly stupid.

If Americans cannot be trusted with a gun.........they will never be trusted with a vote.

Think long and hard on that while watching the Ishmaelites at work...today.

My .02,

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    that's one reason I and other people have not gone for what one would call "firearms", we have other ways of putting meat on the table without getting onto a Police list of registered gun owners, that and the home visit puts most people off.
    I don't imagine that they will go around confiscating firearms in a SHTF scenario, they just haven't got the manpower these days, they only did it in WW2 because the army was short of weapons after Dunkirk when most were left on the beach.

15. Oldguy

Oldguy Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    I have been waiting 23 years for the police to inspect my safe, might have to wait another 23 years!

16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the police inspect you house here BEFORE you get your licence never mind buy a gun.

17. Oldguy

Oldguy Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    Yes that is supposed to happen here too but not enough officers to do the job.

18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there aren't enough officers in this country to stem the crime wave we are having in the big cities but gun licencing is a revenue stream.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

Smith & Wesson pulls-up stakes in commie Massechusetts and moves to East Tennessee -- a part of the USA still loyal to the Constitution

https://www.wate.com/news/local-new...m&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=socialflow

https://apnews.com/article/business...ld-maryville-2f98c354c4e48d0c890f60dc85f400a4

"BLOUNT COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) – Weeks after announcing the decision to move to East Tennessee, officials with Smith & Wesson broke ground on their future home Friday, alongside several state and local leaders. The site, referred to as Partnership Park North for now, is 240 acres in size and will house the both company headquarters and manufacturing operations."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifesty...eeks-after-announcing-move-from-massachusetts

"The move is a $125 million investment expected to create 750 jobs in the region by 2023."

https://www.tvasites.com/media-center/properties/partnership-park-north/

Partnership Park North will be the site. It is 237 acres with a "Pad ready for 1 million square foot building."

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    S&W moving to E. Tennessee, continued from above

upload_2021-11-7_13-42-25.png

Maryville is in the western foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. If you wish to travel into North Carolina from there, good luck. The mountain roads are twisty-curvy. If you like winding roads with cliffs off to your side, there they are.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.