Newbie Alert : All help is welcome!

Discussion in 'Newbie Corner' started by Lakeisha Brown, May 20, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Lakeisha Brown

Lakeisha Brown New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    Hi, my name is Keisha and I'm from GA. I am in the military and I was taught a great deal on survival. Obviously, I love this forum and I want to learn more about survival. I don't know much about canning, hunting and etc. I know self aid buddy care, starting a fire, and you know the basics. Can you guys give me some valuable information that will help me military and civilian?

BeautifullyBree likes this.
  2. judyd1

judyd1 New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    I think there's quite a bit on the forums, all different categories. Just poke around and see what interests you.

I personally am interesting in the foods that grow in the wild section. There's so much free food growing in yards, alleys and woods. Just because it isn't in the supermarket doesn't mean it isn't healthy for you. Of course, you have to be careful and properly identify what you're putting in that salad.

Great to see you here, Keisha. Have fun!

3. BeautifullyBree

BeautifullyBree Active Member
      43/47

Blog Posts:
    I don't know much either. You sound like you know some valuable Information. I hope to read some posts by you around here.

4. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The best teacher Lakeisha is experience. If you want to learn about hunting, get out there & see how close you can get to wildlife. Do not accept just the basics in any skill, keep experimenting & practicing. Many people say they know how to make fire, but few of them actually know how to make fire in all weather conditions using a primitive sustainable method.
    Regards, Keith.