Ozark trail utensil

Discussion in 'Modern Cooking' started by Tom Williams, Aug 4, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    For the price of under 5 bucks this little tool is neat knife fork spoon can opener corkscrew awl in one handy easy to carry tool. To eat with be a great add to a kit !!

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    link please Tom, or a photo, as i'm not sure what you are referring to!

3. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    Sorry im tecno stupid i cant get photos or video to load its like a swiss army knife that splits in two pieces. Has a knife spoon fork and other handy tools its compact and of fair quality for price i can eat with it and tinker with 3 out of 5 stars i give it i threw it in the cook kir

4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I picked up something similar in our market a few months ago,like a swiss army knife got all the bells and whistles, cost me the princely sum of...£1 !!!

5. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    Great deal mine was new and 4 something with sales tax. Bored at walmart lol we had better in scouts years ago but mom got rid of stuff

6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yep, mine was brand new too,, it was a pound because it was on the pound stall!!:D