Price Comparison of Food Storage Companies

Discussion in 'Food Storage - Canning/Freezing/Butchering/Prep' started by elkmountaintents, Aug 15, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. elkmountaintents

elkmountaintents Well-Known Member
      73/115

Blog Posts:
    Last year, I was really stressing over trying to figure out which place had the best prices on food storage, so I decided to do a little comparison. I picked 11 items and then compared them to see who offered what the cheapest.

You can see the individual results on the chart, but the short answer is that most of the time the cheapest one will be from the LDS/Mormon church. I just learned that you don't have to be Mormon to buy from them. https://store.lds.org/webapp/wcs/st...839595_10557_3074457345616706237_-1_N_image_0

Lastly, it's not very clear on the chart but the bottom row is the LDS/Mormon cannery.

Attached Files: