questions.

Discussion in 'Newbie Corner' started by lonewolf, Feb 1, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I would say this to any newbie just starting in prepping/survivalism, don't be afraid to ask questions, that's how we all learn, and remember "the only STUPID question is the one you DONT ask!"

2. James261

James261 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    Hi, I couldn't agree more

lonewolf likes this.
  3. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    I joined this sight within the past week and have felt welcomed. It seems that people here are willing to share information and to be quite helpful. I look forward to when the store open, too.

4. Lakeisha Brown

Lakeisha Brown New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    Hey, could you guys suggest some YouTube channels to subscribe to that will help me?

Moroccanbeauty2266 likes this.
  5. BeautifullyBree

BeautifullyBree Active Member
      43/47

Blog Posts:
    Asking questions is the best way to learn. I never hold back when I'm curious. Sometimes people are really rude if they know something you don't. They think you should know what they know. Just pointing out to the people awnsering questions you don't have to be rude or make anyone feel less. A big thank you to those helping me in this forum happily awnsering all my questions.

Prairie Dog likes this.
  6. Finman0507

Finman0507 New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
    Thanks Lonewolf. Being a newbie makes it a bit more difficult to put yourself out there. Thank you for encouraging us.

lonewolf likes this.
  7. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts: