RVs on Steroids

Discussion in 'Other Useful Objects' started by joshposh, Jun 8, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. joshposh

joshposh Master Survivalist
      260/345

Blog Posts:
    I always wanted to have one of these but obviously you need to be rich to buy one. Payments for something like this is going to be astronomical. These are Recreational Vehicles on steroids. These aren't your typical RVs where you take it to go camping with the family. These guys were made to withstand a lot external forces, and can go almost anywhere. The prices for these big guys start at $200,000 usd and up. They even have full living, and sleeping quarters, and they expand upwards for more space. Some even have solar panels so that you can live in them permanently.

To be honest with you, I would definitely live in one of these instead of a normal house. Think about it. No utility bills and homeowners insurance. You park anywhere and out in the wilderness and chill.

They would make a hell of a bug out vehicle as it provides everything you need. They even come with a bulletproof shell if you purchase the upgrade.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  2. Arkane

Arkane Master Survivalist
      275/297

Blog Posts:
    I am seriously considering going mobile on a permanent basis in a RV!
    The two big recurring costs in life is a home and food
    If home is an RV other than rego and insurance costs that you will already have with some sort of vehicle living is nearly free!
    Food wise if you travel the countryside free meat will be on the menu, and maybe a little looted produce, again cost reduction!
    Solar panels on the roof for power, pump water from creeks (through filter of course) and a large fuel tank and mostly self sufficient you can be!

3. Skot

Skot Expert Member
      158/173

Blog Posts:
    Ive been looking at ex military unimogs, would love to build somthing similar to these, although obviously not as flash as whats been posted. Just somwhere to sleep comfortably and lug around my gear. Would defenatly be a step up from the patrol i tour around the bush in at the moment.

4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    you'd never get one of those down the Deep, Narrow North Devon lanes.

5. Skot

Skot Expert Member
      158/173

Blog Posts:
    Pretty much a bulldozer lol not real subtle