Seven Fractured Ribs And Two Fractured Vertebrae

Discussion in 'Survival Stories' started by iamawriter, May 14, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. iamawriter

iamawriter Well-Known Member
      88/115

Blog Posts:
    The secret to come out of a ghastly accident is to keep calm. And that is what I did when I met with this accident 10 years ago. I had the mobile with me and the one who was travelling with me alerted my personal doctor, I was put in an ambulance and taken to the hospital.
    The necessary procedures that are required to deal with trauma were done. I was belted up so to say and I stayed in the hospital for three months. I was introduced to physiotherapy.

The secret of survival is to keep cool, follow doctor's advice and venture out into the world with confidence.

2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    This only applies if your doctor is any good, & the hospital staff are not useless, untrained & a danger. My experience was totally different & I was lucky to survive the hospital stay. I will avoid any hospital like the plague if I have an alternative.
    Keith.

3. iamawriter

iamawriter Well-Known Member
      88/115

Blog Posts:
    Sorry to hear about that. In fact I wrote an article calling my experience as 'Happy moments' . You are right in that if the doctors and those who attend to you in the hospital are no good then that will be more of a nightmare. I see you active here and so all must be well with you now So let be. :)