Spinach Spinach

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by Kristin Keene, Jun 7, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Kristin Keene

Kristin Keene New Member
      1/25

Blog Posts:
    Spinach Spinach is rich in a compound called beta-ecdysterone which increases your body's ability to use more protein for muscle growth by %.Lately many ask me through the blog twitter or in the forum that gives you a few tips on a particular topic.

2. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    That's why Popeye had big guns

3. jeager

jeager Master Survivalist
      272/345

Blog Posts:
    Another food I like and enjoy.
    Raw spinach salad is great.

4. Neiltarquin

Neiltarquin Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Actually not just spinach. All veggues that is slimmy has that compound. Also it can help maintain a good glucose level.

5. jeager

jeager Master Survivalist
      272/345

Blog Posts:
    I like veggies.
    I garden.
    It's hard to plant an egg and grow a chicken.:)

6. joegirl

joegirl Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    I read somewhere that spinach is usually overcooked in most cases and all the essential nutrients lost. So I decided to carve my own path. I attempted to eat blanched shredded spinach. I did add salt and a pinch of spice. The result was nasty and bitter. Couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for hours and didn't view spinach the same way afterwards.

7. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    Hahaha... Yeah! :D I think we can say Popeye is a clever / smart guy, right? :p

8. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    Well, I must admit this: spinach is definitely not my kind of thing :confused:, but at the same time... I'm aware of how healthy and beneficial it is, so... I end up consuming (even if it is at a reduced frequency :)).

9. iamawriter

iamawriter Well-Known Member
      88/115

Blog Posts:
  10. RosieCheeks

RosieCheeks New Member
      6/29

Blog Posts:
    Call me a big fan of spinach. I eat spinach almost on daily basis. Here it`s affordable and can be easily found in any store. I like it stewed with aubergines, fresh with cabbage and tomatoes, fried in omelette and as perfect garnishing for baked potatoes.It gives a lot of strength and energy. Besides I like the simple taste of it.

11. GS AutoTech

GS AutoTech Expert Member
      232/345

Blog Posts:
    As a child I was always served spinach way overcooked, green mushy slop that tasted horrible. HATED IT!. As I got older I discovered raw spinach in salads & such. It's now my goto staple green favorite