Stephen Hawking: Humans Only Have About 1,000 Years Left.

Discussion in 'The Apocalypse' started by Keith H., Nov 19, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    the way we are going I doubt if we have that long!:p

Keith H. likes this.
  3. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes mate, utter madness. The politicians don't appear to care for their children & grandchildren, they just want to get rich & retire. Where they will retire to is anyone's guess. I hope they all come to a sticky mess before their time!
    Keith.

4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't know what the political system is where you are Keith, but in the UK its a 2 party system-there are other parties but they don't have a cat in hells chance of getting into power. the politicians can only think 5 or 10 years ahead, they talk about up to 2020-which is the date of the next election-or they might say something is being done by 2030 but that's the limit of their timetable they cannot plan any further than that because they will probably be out of power by then-most will be retired by 2030. so very little gets done and its all short term stuff.

Keith H. likes this.
  5. Arkane

Arkane Master Survivalist
      275/297

Blog Posts:
    I am sorry but Stephen Hawkings lost it more than twenty years ago!
    Not an original thought from him since then!
    He just parrots others now! if it is him at all?

6. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    We have the same two party system, a choice between a rock & a hard place. However, it is the primeminister & his party that make the choices, & these choices can be continued into the future . I am not politically minded, so I don't have a full handle on this stuff. Basically both parties are corrupt so we can't win either way, Liberals or Labor. The Greens are a third party influencing legislation. All are funded by Black Money, money that they are not declaring & should not be getting.
    The whole system needs changing, because it is no longer working for the people (I am not sure that it ever did).
    Keith.

7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its the same here with the UK getting out of the EU, its taking too long and should have been started the day after the vote was taken, but they are still talking about leaving but have done nothing.

Keith H. likes this.
  8. cmoneyspinner

cmoneyspinner New Member
      0/25

Blog Posts:
    Not a follower of Stephen Hawking. But I'll try to be objective about his predictions.

Easy for him to say. He won't be here in a thousand years, so nobody will yell at him for being wrong!

The chances for the world to end in a thousand years, a thousand centuries, a thousand millennia, or a thousand nanoseconds are all equally not predictable.