Sturdy Storage

Discussion in 'Earthquake' started by ProNine, Jul 7, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. ProNine

ProNine Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    What are some places in which I am able to preserve all my materials, as in a bug out site, where I can ensure that nothing will get damaged or malfunction later on. I was wondering if a bunker would be a good spot, however, I'm not quite sure. Any input on this would be useful. Thanks everyone!

2. CivilDefense

CivilDefense Expert Member
      235/345

Blog Posts:
    With respect to earthquakes, you want to make sure all heavy storage cabinets, heavy furniture etc. are properly properly bolted to the the wall. Another thing that should be properly braces is the waterheater. That is an oft overlooked piece of equipment, but they have a documented tendency to take a tumble during a rumble. ;)

Caribou likes this.