Survival

Discussion in 'Living In A Zombie Post Apocalypse' started by rees1977, Mar 24, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. rees1977

rees1977 Well-Known Member
      75/115

Blog Posts:
    i would make my way to a cash and carry before things got to bad load up my van i would make sure i had my bowie knife my rambo knife 2 axes baseball bat lucilles sister then find a surplus store and hold up for while hopefully meet up with a babe or 2

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    good luck with that!!

Keith H. likes this.
  3. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I think you will find that many people will be doing the same thing Rees, better to get this stuff as soon as you can before the balloon goes up!
    Keith.

4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    better to get the stuff BEFORE you need it, rather than risk serious injury or even death AFTER the event when the panicking masses are rioting and looting.
    my pet saying is that something "is better on my shelves than on the shop shelves", which is my case could be many miles away.

5. Soum

Soum New Member
      1/29

Blog Posts:
    Instead of so many weapons just carry a hammer, hammer is a lot easy to use and also baseball bat with wire around it and try to get bigger car the car is more people can join you also zombies can't stop you

1. Keith H.
      Never take a hammer to a gun fight!!!
      Keith.

Keith H., Jul 19, 2017
      Soum likes this.
  6. BethSztruhar

BethSztruhar Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Good luck.
    I consider myself lucky because I have everything at home that I need so I'd just have to take them and head to safety. And I'd never carry too much weapons with myself only one or two. It's more practical that way because sooner or later you'll have to leave that van and go on your foot. How'd you carry a package like that?

Keith H. likes this.