Surviving Radical Islam.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by jeager, May 24, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. jeager

jeager Master Survivalist
      272/345

Blog Posts:
    MANCHESTER - The Manchester suicide bomber who killed 22 people at a concert venue packed with children was part of a network, the city's chief of police said on Wednesday as troops were deployed across Britain to help prevent further attacks.

His 22 victims included an eight-year-old girl, several teenage girls, a 28-year-old man and a Polish couple who had come to collect their daughters.

I might be a bit suspicious of a "religion" that practices murder as part of worshiping some
    "god".
    109 verses in the Koran commanding to kill the infidel anytime, any place, by any means.
    It seems the religion is taken quite seriously.
    Is this a threat where you live?
    No?
    How do you know?

There is no way I'd wear a bomb and commit suicide while committing murder.

This is a real and present danger.
    Jihad Report
    May 13, 2017 -
    May 19, 2017

Attacks 55
    Killed 313
    Injured 242
    Suicide Blasts 12
    Countries 15

In one week world wide.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

What does this have to do with survival?

Ask the dead and injured in the U.K.

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I spent 40 odd years living in a city, and although I no longer live in one, I still don't like people walking up behind me, and I sit in a public place always with a wall behind me, I check where all the exits are.
    I don't possess head phones and my mobile phone is a basic model-no camera- and is only used for emergencies and stays in my pocket for months at a time.
    I practise situational awareness and check to see what is going on around me.
    MOST PEOPLE DO NONE OF THESE THINGS. that's why there will always be casualties.

3. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    The religion doesn't practice murder. Have you read the Koran yourself? It's a peaceful religion. There are some bad people who kill in the name of Islam. There are also some bad people who kill in the name of Christianity. The attitude that allows you to condemn an entire religion , and millions of good people who practice that religion, because of what a very small portion of it's followers have done is what gets people killed.

4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    "The religion of peace"???? don't get me started. anyone who says they follow a religion of peace and then murders little children at a pop concert is a hypocrite of the first order.

5. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    He doesn't represent the entire religion. The Muslims I know have never hurt anyone, and never would. As I said, condemning an ENTIRE religion over the actions of such a small portion of followers is the real threat. The hipocrites are the ones who want to condemn only individuals who kill in the name of their religion, but condemn an entire religion (as long as it isn't theirs) for the same thing.

6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    then they need to do something about the nest of vipers in their midst, sitting back and doing nothing and keeping quiet about terrorists in their community is not going to endear them to anyone.
    in any case Manchester is known as a hotbed of radical Islam, there have been 16 arrests in the area over the last few years, now 3 more have been arrested over the latest atrocity.

7. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    You are right. Only a "few" Muslims ever kill anyone.
    Fact is only 15% of Islam are actively killing infidels. (non-Muslims)
    Someone please do the math and post what 15% of 2.1 BILLION is.
    I feel so much better about the religion of peace.:confused:

Jihad Report
    May 13, 2017 -
    May 19, 2017

Attacks 55
    Killed 313
    Injured 242
    Suicide Blasts 12
    Countries 15

IN ONE WEEK WORLD WIDE.

All other religions combined. ZERO

Everyday, some place, a Muslim will kill someone not a Muslim.
    Defend that please.

How many "representatives" of Islam does it take to kill thousands and thousands of innocent.

109 verses in the Koran commanding to KILL the infidel.
    Number of verses in the Christian N.T. commanding to kill the innocent?
    NONE.
    Perhaps it might be kind of you to post how nice Islam can be in Manchester.
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

^^^ click link and view the picture of the beautiful 8 year old girl at the concert in the U.K.
    She's now in pieces in a body bag.
    Comforting what?
    We are at war with Islam. Convert at the point of a sword or die.
    Period.

8. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    How can an innocent family of Muslims living in California do something about a psycho in England? Are you going to do something about the next Timothy McVeigh before he strikes?

9. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    The Bible condones murder. Murder if infidels, as a matter of fact

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Or Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

Or Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.

10. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    A few of MANY Acts of terrorism by Christian radicals
    Wisconsin Sikh Temple massacre, Aug. 5, 2012

The murder of Dr. George Tiller, May 31, 2009.

Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church shooting, July 27, 2008.

The murder of Dr. John Britton, July 29, 1994.

The Centennial Olympic Park bombing, July 27, 1996

The murder of Barnett Slepian byJames Charles Kopp, Oct. 23, 1998

Planned Parenthood bombing, Brookline, Massachusetts, 1994.

11. kgord

kgord Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    I think that Muslim extremists have about as much in common with ordinary practicing Muslims as abortion bombers have to do with Christians practicing their religion from day to day. These are just some of the people out there that just want to get their way by any means. They are not religious people following the word of God. Oh Please! What is surprising is that there are so many of them!

Kanagirl likes this.
  12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    sorry I don't believe in any of this stuff, i'm a pagan, my church is nature.
    and I don't want to see this site turning into a philosophical debate about the rights or wrongs of this or that religion. and if it does..i'm off, I've seen too many sites go that way, especially American ones.
    this is a SURVIVAL forum, lets stick to that.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  13. EarlAlexander

EarlAlexander New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    The Islamic religion is a peaceful religion and should not be misunderstood by people or by those people who claim to be kill and all kinds of evil atrocities in the name of Islam. Islamic religion has been misunderstood by many and is still being accused of sponsoring extremist to attack people or kill people. According to statistic conducted by me in my area about what Muslims thinks about what is happening in their respective country, have come to understand that majority of their believer disapprove the killing and claim that it is not in accordance with their preaching and scripture.

Kanagirl likes this.
  14. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    Another thread about radical Islam. I agree with Kana, once again. What would be the next step in dealing with Islam in your mind. Brand people like cattle, like Hitler did to Jews? As long as we all act that way, we will never end any of this. And the fact that certain countries invaded places they shouldn't, nobody speaks of that either. If you invaded my country, killed my entire family, I might as well lose my mind and go blow your people up. You can't just deny the fact that most of the murderers are coming from war ravaged lands. They are extreme and mind-washed, but might as well be doing it to avenge their family that was killed the same if not in worse way. It still doesn't give them the right to kill innocents, but give it a thought. Once you step on ants nest, you're gonna be seeing a lot of them coming out. The only solution is to either burn them all or leave them be and they will eventually go back to their nest or build another one.

15. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    If Trump gets his way they'll all be branded and locked in camps. All he has to do is tell his zombie followers it's the right thing to do and they'll follow blindly. It's crazy how much this entire situation resembles Nazi Germany. A tyrant for a leader, a false enemy, and people following blindly. THATS what scares me.

16. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    Exactly, like I have said, all they need to do now is to start branding people like cattle. And notice that 2 topics started towards Islam Radicals and general hate towards Muslims has been started by the same person, you can clearly tell what kind of a man he is, who he follows and what he would do if he had a gun in his hand. Wake up people.

17. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    I disagree with a lot of his views, (if you couldn't tell), but he isn't a bad guy.

18. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    People DO need to wake up, though. The media is barely covering any of the terrorism going on in our country, right now, by NON Muslims. With that terrorism problem not being addressed it's only going to get worse.

19. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    He might not be the bad guy, but he equals enough with all the hatred he is spreading towards the entire religion. As long as people like him exist, there wont be no peace on earth. And for some historical proofs he was asking for.

Here they go.

Papal states, Holy wars. How many have died and how far have they gone?

Ottoman invasion. How many have died there? Probably a lot, but surely not as many as Christianity has done. In fact, they were offering peace and safe haven to everyone who wasn't Muslim and didn't want to participate in the war. It is a well known fact, at least to people who have lived in parts of the world they occupied.

More recent history, EX-Yugoslavian war. How many people have died by the Christian hand? Too many, both Christians and Muslims. I wont be pointing fingers on who to blame, but there are many undeniable facts that tell us that there is no difference between any of these killings. All the bombings you see have only showed up after certain groups laid their hands on the places they shouldn't have and started the war. How many innocents have died in middle east? And by whose hand? Not enough?

Well, dear sir, as a man of a God, which you clearly stated in another topic (finished Geneva College, religious studies), you are everything that is not right with Christianity and should be ashamed of yourself. I bet even the God is ashamed that someone with so much hate laid his foot on the Earth and speaks in his name. You are doing a great job there. If you were my student, with those views you wouldn't be finishing any of those studies during my lifetime.

20. Arkane

Arkane Master Survivalist
      275/297

Blog Posts:
    s
    Yes I have read the Koran!
    It is not a peaceful religion it is a BARBARIC religion to its own people and even worse to infadels!

If its activities are taken separate from its ALLAH bit then it is terrorism at its worst!
    Islam is a terrorist organization, yes organization as every muslim either directly or indirectly knowingly or not aids and abets the active terrorists !
    Why do you think most muslims buy most stuff from muslim shops?? every purchase from every muslim shop provides a percentage of that money to support terrorism!
    Where gos all that money from yearly halal certification? only a small fraction of it is needed to cover certification costs
    WHERE GO'S THE REST???

Anyone who buys anything halal is aiding and abeting terrorism period!

jeager likes this.
  21. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    Well in that case, I will only shop in "Islam" shops from now on. Let us see how much that will contribute towards so called "terrorism".

Just don't forget who started most wars, and has the biggest war machine.

And that is the most absurd thing I have heard ever. And if they do that kind of stuff in your country, its most likely because you treat them like dogs and not humans. I wouldn't be buying anything from you either if that was the case.

Christians were / are and will always be the barbarians. 90% of wars that ever happened on the Earth didn't come from Muslim countries, other than Ottoman invasion.

And it is the same case today as well, but since you are just bunch of blind dogs who cant see right from wrong and notice the difference between normal people and extremists, you can as well enlist yourself in one of the extremist groups cause your words equal one.

These topics only showing who you are and what kind of men you are. Its a shame lots of normal people and normal countries where Muslims live equally with everyone else have to share the same planet with you. You are alienated, led by hate and false ideals.

Kanagirl likes this.
  22. Arkane

Arkane Master Survivalist
      275/297

Blog Posts:
    Well it is a damn good thing I ain't no Christian!

There we go a supporter of terrorism!

jeager likes this.
  23. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Who started most religious wars???????

ISLAM!

Better learn some history pal.

24. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    Oh dear, you schooling system must have been terrible if you think Islam started most of the wars. Maybe if you lived in a normal country that taught general history of the world and not just of you own "great country" you would know more. Supporter of terrorism? You are accusing me of supporting terrorism because I'm stating that most Muslims have no connection with the terrorists groups, they are disguised even more by them and feel ashamed more. As matter of fact, they were one of the first to donate to victims as well. But that doesn't really matter, you are led by false prophets and propaganda. And your own hatred. So much of your religious studies. You might have attended them, but you obviously missed on most important lessons. Not planning to waste anymore time on you, you are not worth it. Bye bye honey :* Enjoy your miserable life.

25. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    The opening heading states, "During the Crusades, East and West first met." This is just totally in error, as any person with the slightest knowledge of history well knows. East and West had been fighting for at least 1,500 years before the first Crusade.

To give just a few examples -- the Persians invaded Europe in an attempt to conquer the Greeks in the fifth century B.C. The Greek, Alexander the Great, attempted to conquer all of Asia, as far as India, in the fourth century B.C. Both the Persians of the east and the Greeks of the west set up colonial empires founded upon bloody military conquest. The Romans established by bloody military conquest colonies in Mesopotamia, northwestern Arabia, and Assyria in the second century A.D.

26. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    How about more in depth research on those topics before you actually post them?

Persian people religion consisted mostly on Shia Islam, as well as Irreligion, Christianity, the Bahá'í faith, Sunni Islam, Sufism, Judaism, and Zorastrianism. Their attacks had nothing to do with Radical Islam or Islam in general. They were equal to any other barbarian tribe that lived in the past. Their expansion was primarily political, territorial and had nothing to do with religion, only resources and land. In case you didnt know, Persian invasion started because a certain colony started a revolt on Persian leader, Darius and they had help from the Greece. So there you have it, your first answer. The people that have started the revolt have provoked Persians and Darius gave them a good trashing, nothing to do with religion.

Alexander was a part of ancient Greek religion. Main reasons of his invasions included politics. He wanted to end Persian rule. His further attacks were mostly him being arrogant and wanting too much. No religion involved.

Roman empire was polytheistic at start, but later it was Christianity that took the lead in case you didn't know. The very first reasons they were expanding was to access to Mediterranean trading routes. Clearly politics.

There is no religion involved in any of these wars mate. Sure, they all had their beliefs, but there was no mention of religion as a reason for the attacks. Maybe in your book, but in any other book, if you carefully read, you can clearly see that politics and general empire expansion were the reasons of all those bloody wars. It is how the old empires worked. No religion there mate.

After all those empires feel apart minor tribes and such just picked up the scraps and started living on the lands previously conquered by invaders from Europe.

First "holy war" was led by Hebrews just FYI.

And now, to the interesting facts, when we are dealing with history, lets deal with it properly.

Ottoman expansion like I have stated earlier was bloody like any other, but Ottomans did have many vassal states and some of them even have their own special privileges in the Ottoman empire. Whoever didn't want to oppose them, could have easily joined them. Their empire consisted of many different nations and religions, and they even allowed people to turn to their religion on their own. Those who stood on their path had to wage a war with them, like every empire that came before them.

Holy crusades on the other hand, were more bloodier than any of Ottoman attacks. People that have joined those crusades joined for many reasons, but most claim it was purely religious, although, it is clearly politics and expansion of another empire. Just like all the empires before them. Even worse, their crusades killed many people who had no connection to either Islam or any sort of independence from Holy Roman Empire and Papal States. Those crusades ended with so many death, pillaging everyone and everything on their way, and leaving only ashes behind. All in the name of God. Please. What God, what religion. They were killing even their own people just because they didn't want to be part of a system like that, Church was taking all the money, they could call anyone a witch and burn them and ransack an entire village in the name of God.

Now, how about World Wards. Who lead / started those and took part in them? And pretty much every other war to modern days? Ottoman empire took part in WW I, which ended their rule. But it's part wasn't really that big. Europe itself was doing most of the job to get it all started. Many rebellions & wars happened in middle ages to get rid of Papal States and later countries lead wars just to conquer others.

There are way too many facts to look at, but surely, you are looking at them from the wrong point.

Please do not act smart. You are no saint. You are a sinner as all of us are. God will judge us all in the end, and if you want to enforce his will by your own hand, I'm sure he will have a special place for you ;) Not that he already does, with all the hate you are spreading.

27. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Breaking news.
    London Bridge. A van runs people down, at a nearby market someone stabs several
    patrons.
    Who is spreading hate?
    Now be nice.
    No need to be snarky.

By the way. Your history is spot on and I commend you.
    Good job.
    Christianity does indeed have a bloody sword.

28. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    Blame the radicals straight away, no? Even if they are behind it, they are no true Islam followers. What would you say if Evangelic, Orthodoxian or Jehovah's Witness as part of Christianity started doing similar things? Call them extremists as well and blame the entire religion (Christianity - because that is what you are doing right now, blaming Islam for the actions of a group that basically never existed until recent). Well, calling them extremists if they did such things would be a proper thing, but blaming the entire Christianity that consist of many types would equal to what you are doing now.

29. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Islamic extremism has been defined by the British government as any form of Islam that opposes "democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of different faiths and beliefs."[1]Related terms include "Islamist extremism" and Islamism.

Certainly Islamic extremism is not the whole of Islam.
    Blame the radicals???? Well yeah. The rest of the free world blames radical Islam, extremists if you like.
    There are about 2.1 billion Muslims and the Pew report indicats only 15% support or take
    part in violent Jihad.
    I think it fair to suggest that most Jehovah's Witness's don't even own firearms.
    J.W.'s might be extreme in interpretation of the Christian Bible but they
    shun violence.

Fact is they use their own version of the Bible they call the New World Translation.
    Several of my aunts and uncles are J.W.'s.
    Very nice people.

My uncle Web was a lay preacher, deacon, and owned lots of firearms and was a premier hunter.

I don't think the slaughter going on in England at this moment is being committed by
    moderate Muslims.

30. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Oh, and the Crusades?
    It was absolutely about spreading Christianity.
    It was very wrong and very bloody.
    The Crusades ended long ago

The Crusades were from 1096 to 1270 so they ended centuries ago.
    That's a long time for Islam to carry a grudge I think.

31. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    This is the most ridiculous thing I have read in a really long time. Do you know any Muslims? I do. And they don't contribute to terrorism. They aren't terrorists. They are people trying to live their lives. I don't know if this is the result of propaganda or just pure hate and stupidity, but it reeks. I mean "dead fish in the hot sun" kind of reeks. If you read the Koran and this is what you got from it then you need reading lessons.

The Quran teaches peace. There are passages that speak of jihad. But that is an "end of the world" scenario. The same thing we talk about here. The same thing the bible talks about in Revelations.

How many Christians shop at Christian owned stores? In the south it's A LOT! Does that make Christian's terrorists? Are they supporting the next Timothy McVeigh?

Islamaphobia at it's worst. Weren't the jews actually accused of doing the same thing? That's why they had to be put in camps, right?

Buying halal is a sign of a terorrist? It isn't possibly the same thing as buying kosher? SMH, disgusting...

32. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    You obviously don't seem to understand the point of that post. Just as Christianity, Islam as well has many different branches. I used J.W.'s just as an example. If they were doing stuff like these and everyone started pointing fingers on the entire Christianity that wouldn't be alright, would it? And that is what you have been doing all along. Islam is a wide term for religion, just as Christianity is a wide term for Christian religion, which consists of many other branches. You were pointing on Islam itself in most of your posts, which would be close to racism if you ask me. Islam has even more branches than Christianity does, and by judging whole religion on action of 1 group / branch you are not really contributing to anything. You are only pointing your fingers on those who might be living a normal, decent life, even better to those who are helping everyone, no matter the religion, nation and what not.

33. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    109 verses in the Koran commanding the faithful to kill the infidel.
    It is not a religion of peace.

Jihad Report
    May 27, 2017 -
    Jun 02, 2017

Attacks42
    Killed476
    Injured677
    Suicide Blasts8
    Countries14

In one week world wide.

fwwSl6rYJszVtDD6gackxZaztIB174Jw.jpeg

Brought to the world by the religion of peace.
    2.1 billion Muslims in the world today.
    15% support or take part in terrorism/murder.

What is 15% of 2.1 billion?

34. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    I give up. It surely isn't 15%, but do believe in everything your media tells you. You clearly can't see the bigger picture, and as long as people like you keep pushing topics and urging to start another war, there will always be bad things happening.

You have a nice day sir, I do not wish to participate in this silly conversation anymore because you obviously can't see the bigger picture. Just as a horse with blinders, you will never truly see what is wrong with the world today and why has all this started happening.

Moving on.

35. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Denominations of Islam.
    According to most sources, approximately 85% of the world's Muslims are Sunni, and approximately 15% are Shi'a; however, there is a small minority who are members of other Islamic sects. So, the primary division is between the Sunni and the Shi'a (or, Shii)

Two branches of Islam.

Christian denominations? 33,000
    No verses in the Christian N.T. commanding to kill anyone.

Facts is facts.

The goal if Islam is total world domination.
    By any means necessary.
    Period.

"Know thy enemy."

The most persecuted religion in the world today is.................................

Christianity.

Facts is facts.
    Get real or maybe get dead.

36. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:

TWO major "branches" of Islam.
    15% of the 2.1 billion Muslims support or take part in terrorism.

33,000 Christian denominations and none preach that Christians should kill anyone of another
    religion.

Defend Islam all you care to.
    World Trade Center, New York, Orlando, San Berdardino (22 shot), then add the murders in Europe.

ALL by radical Muslims.

Jihad Report
    May 27, 2017 -
    Jun 02, 2017

Attacks 42
    Killed 476
    Injured 677
    Suicide Blasts 8
    Countries 14
    In one week worldwide.

All other religions combined? ZERO.

Defend away.

37. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    Nothing to defend, you obviously are a madman :)

Keep getting facts out, they prove nothing, and you have already posted some bad facts earlier, just FYI. Waste your time, it's my pleasure to annoy you :)

Until next time ;)

38. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    Nela's right. Some of your facts are completely false. False facts, and the determination to believe them to attempt to justify your hate, is a waste of time to argue with. If Islam were a predominantly white religion this argument wouldn't even be happening. And I don't just mean right here, I mean worldwide. It's really sad that people can't see the parallels here to the Holocaust because they are too caught up in fear, intolerance, and hate. The people who are really at risk are the ones who focus on the wrong enemy, and ignore the ones at their backs with knives.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...dan-racist-extremist-hate-crime-a7771231.html

39. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:

HATE?
    O.M.G. I don't hate anyone. I might hate offenses committed but hate people?
    No. Can't do that.
    Christian background. I have no place for hate in me.
    What "facts" have I posted that are false.
    I have a right to my opinions but must be right about facts.
    I'll happily stand corrected if you help me understand a misrepresentation.

Gee............I don't "hate" the miscreant that broke my back and ruined my career.
    Frankly I have no clue what his name is, if he's alive, what he looked like.
    Probably because I have zero place in my heart and mind for resentments.
    I refuse to let some person, place, or thing, live rent free in my mind.

40. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:

"facts" don't prove anything?
    Good grief if facts don't prove anything why do we need facts for anything at all.
    Opinions prove something? Anything?
    Hardly. Opinions are like an anal orifice. Everybody has one and worth the same.
    Opinions aren't admissible in a court of law.
    Facts are.
    Only an "expert" can testify by virtue of a learned, educated, opinion.
    I just happen to be an expert witness having testified in court more times than I can recall.
    Hundreds likely.
    And you?

41. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    Here's the biggest..."All other religions: ZERO" IS False. I listed a few of so many examples of Christian terrorism earlier. Do I need to do it again? I even posted a link of one of the most recent.

It was after Oregon that an alt-right SOB kicked a pregnant Muslim woman in the stomach and killed the baby. I don't have a link to that. But there are more deaths in America because of Christian terrorism than Muslim.

If you really want to count the World Trade Center, keep in mind we just made a 100billion$ weapons deal with Saudi Arabia. Obviously, the perpetrator of Islamaphobia doesn't consider them much of a threat. They aren't even named in the proposed travel ban. That being said, it shouldn't be listed in this particular debate.

I can counter everything you said with facts about Christianity that makes Christian's look worse than Muslims. Your entire argument is one sided and spin doctored.

Jihadists are their own sect. Maybe branched off from a main sect (like Baptist or methodist being a branch of Protestant), but their own sect. They are the equivalent of the westboro Baptist Church. Do you, as a Christian, want to be categorized with those nuts? Or what about heavens gate?

42. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    You know neither one of you are going to win

jeager, Kanagirl and Mr Boots like this.
  43. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, I know.

jeager likes this.
  44. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    :D

Kanagirl likes this.
  45. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    Ofcourse, but mocking somebody so blind can be a fun thing to do at times :) He claims that he has seen stuff, heard stuff, he knows all the facts, yet ignores the ones that are presented to him that kill of the ones he presented. But he keeps pushing with the same subject. There is no hate in you? You, my brother, you are filled with hate and anger. It has consumed you. There is really no point in arguing with you anymore. And, what makes it worse, that so claimed man that has finished religion studies writes stuff like these, just terrible. Ignorance at its best. Do keep posting more, I'm really interested to see what else can you bring up, it's extremely fun. I could easily bring some charts as well, but there clearly is no point, since you are blind and you only see what you want. Such a nice and religious man you are.

Pics or it didn't happen :)

46. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:

47. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    And nobody here has to listen to you whining all day long and providing false facts or telling fairy-tales of your religious studies and you being an expert witness. Such a nice term, isn't it. Expert witness. Please, stop posting. You are only giving a bad image for yourself. Either provide solid proof and facts, NOT FAKE, or stop trying to force people to think like you do. As a man who has gone through religious studies you should know this. Providing fake facts - almost the same as lying. Forcing people to follow your word - equally bad. You should be talking with people and listening to them, not attacking them. Having a bad attitude most of the time - not something that would suit somebody who has gone through religious studies.

Many of things you say or you are trying to prove only backfire at you.

48. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
  49. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    Proves nothing. Could have easily been anyone else and they used the opportunity to claim it was them. You seem to trust everything media tells you. Not a good thing mate.

And miss / mr. kana has pointed out more than few times death tolls from the arm of Christians which you seem to ignore all the time. Mass killings in US, terror attacks in Europe, they all happened even before this so called Jihad and terrorism showed up. The first thing all of us should leave out from this topic is religion, because none of this has anything to do with religion. Any vile act such as mass killing, be it from hand of Christians or Muslims, isn't in the name of religion. Those are work of madmen, brainwashed puppets who have been told only 1 thing in their life. It's almost the same if you were born and kept hidden from outside world and told that eating poop is the only healthy thing to do. Coming out from your cavern 20 years later and seeing people eating cow meat or whatever would disgusted you. Even worse, if whoever told you that eating anything else than poop is a sin and you have to punish them, you most likely would do the same thing. It's just a silly example, but it proves the point what brainwashing can do. Do keep in mind that even though jihadwatch might have claimed that they are behind the terror attacks, did authorities confirm anything yet, do they have solid proof? For all I know, jihadwatch could easily serve to push military actions further and allow killings in middle east without any need.

Kanagirl likes this.
  50. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    Mrs