Surviving Radical Islam.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by jeager, May 24, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    Oh, I just noticed that I have missed a letter there, my apologies haha :)

Kanagirl likes this.
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    In the area from whence I come, it would be decidedly unhealthy for radical Islamists to go on any kind of aggressive adventure.

A bit of history from a town up the road:
    http://sundown.tougaloo.edu/sundowntownsshow.php?id=302

That atmosphere persisted well into my youth. My pap taught me to tie a hangman's noose when I was age five. One could say that this was part of my kindergarten education. And then there's Mary the elephant ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_(elephant)

8eRg5TcVfl5Jo0BU9fSZhPQV2NvZE0gE.jpeg

As a matter of point, I think Mary did the right thing and should have been given a medal.

3. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    They hanged an elephant. Now that is quite some feat. Animal abuse at its best. That is just horrible

4. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    I'm in far western Tenn. About 2 hrs NW of Nashville. 30 minutes north of me is a county in Kentucky that didn't allow black people to live there until about 15-20 years ago. The black guys from the neighboring county made a game of getting the white girls from there pregnant... just as a smack in the face of the racists who kept them out of there. Thats the south for you. That's one difference between me and my neighbors... I'm not racist. Never have been. Not something people would understand taking pride in if they aren't from somewhere like this.

I agree about Mary. She deserved a medal, for damn sure.

5. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    I feel sorry for ANYONE trying to go on an aggressive adventure around here. Like your area, I'm guessing, our guns outnumber our residents. We had some dumbasses try to start up a gang here. That was short lived. Back on the topic of survival, the people here don't go for that sort f behavior. If there is any kind of threat, everyone steps in and kills it.

6. jeager

jeager Master Survivalist
      272/345

Blog Posts:
    Awesome!
    Recently Ohio passed a "Stand Your Ground" law.
    In event of a home invasion there is no duty to retreat. Stand your ground even to the point of
    using lethal force.
    When I was a police officer there was a pizza shop in an alley.
    Great pizza but punks thought it an easy place to rob.
    Bawwwwwwwwwwwww-hawwwwwwwwwww.

The owner had FIVE handguns within easy reach of any place.
    He shot three people and crooks got the message.
    All lived but really messed up.
    One...............should I tell this?.................yes.
    A punk walked in with a small caliber auto and demanded money. The owner had a .45 auto
    under the counter and fired three shots.
    One took the punk in the legs taking off the head of his penis.
    Yes, his penis.
    The next grazed the punks gut.
    The last, as the punk went down, went through his face from left to right at the mouth
    taking off half the punks tongue.
    Not only is his pee pee out of commission he can't even lick the jar! (think about it.)
    Not good!
    He did 4 hard years in the joint anyway.
    The owner shot another crook in the tummy and the crook ran out screaming to call the
    police because some "honkey" shot him.
    I got there pretty quickly and radioed for an ambulance. (about 20 minutes after I got there.) :>)

Hey! After a while one gets real hardened.

7. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    We don't have a stand your ground law. But we have police with a lot of discretion and a sense of justice. We also have a lot of pig farms. Lol I would never use a like g farm, and I'm not saying anyone else has...but they're all over the place.

Years ago a real troublemaker was making the rounds out here, to all the farms. An old man known for being super crazy shot him. When it went to court all the farmers went. He got time served and a heavy fine. The farmers all pitched in to pay his fines and called it a "reward" for getting rid of the guy. The city has expanded since then and there are a lot more people. But out in the county it still works the same way.

8. Corzhens

Corzhens Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    In the southern part of our country, the city of Marawi is occupied by rebels. After 2 weeks of occupation and relentless fighting with the government soldiers, the authorities are now admitting that the rebels are being supported by ISIS. Marawi city is far from Metro Manila where we live but we already have that fear. From what I understand with what happened to Syria, the occupation started on the border and later on developed to occupy other areas. And if that happens here, our only option is to leave the country. It is not safe to evacuate to the mountains because the rebels are trained in commando fighting and they prefer the wilderness for a venue.

9. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
  10. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm very proud of my region, my folk. Only a very small minority of people in S.Appalachia engage in the behaviors dubbed "mean redneck". Most are salt of the Earth.

For a lot of survivalist info, I reference the Foxfire series of books:

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&k...argid=kwd-179656662&ref=pd_sl_d0f79nnnp_e_p19

Foxfire organization:
    https://www.foxfire.org/

I bet few Americans have heard of the State of Franklin. This is where the Overmountain Men came from who annihilated British general Ferguson and his men on King's Mountain. During the American Civil War, The State of Franklin seceded from the Confederacy when the Confederacy seceded from the Union. This is where I was raised. Take it from me, there are NO people on this planet more stubborn than the folk from among whom I came. I love them, but oh-Lord can they be a pain! If you are mule-tradin' with them, then may God have mercy on your soul.

Here are some readings for those out there interested in history:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Franklin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overmountain_Men

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elihu_Embree
    E.Tenn was Republican during the Civil War and most men went up north to fight for Lincoln. They may have had their bigotries, however they considered slaving as a guarantied ticket to Hades. Andrew Jackson was hated in Jonesborough (AKA, Jonesboro) Tennessee. My dad's kin are buried down where Jackson owned acreage.

https://kuborange.wordpress.com/half-the-army-american-is-scotch-irish-ch-11/

11. Arkane

Arkane Master Survivalist
      275/297

Blog Posts:
    Here are a few facts
    I was born and grew up with no religion at all! And not biased in any way!
    In my late teens I became interested to know what it was all about so I did
    I studied Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddism, Druidism and various others !
    All of them bar none seek to enslave there followers in one way or another
    All have blood on there hands!

Nearly all terrism is commited by muslims in the name of there god Allah!
    All muslims are commanded by the Koran to support all and any muslim
    against any and all infadels!

The whole Islamic faith is a terrorist organization! each and every member is either an Active or passive terrorist
    or a supporter in one way or another!
    When push comes to shove muslim will side with muslim against the infidel!
    Lets see what more can I recall!
    Muslims are allowed to LIE to infadels!
    Muslims are strictly forbidden to take an infidel as a friend! except as a ruse to kill the infidel
    oh yes any muslim breaking the rules is to be put to death and all true muslims duty is to see the death sentence done!

A father or brother will kill a female family member for breaking the rules and bringing religious dishonour to the family!

And no! if you are an infidel you do not have any true Islamic friends NONE at all as they will all defer to islam or risk death!

And yes there is usually some muslim ready to carry out sentence!

jeager likes this.
  12. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
  13. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    the recent attacks in Manchester and London were all undertaken in the name of Islam, each attack was started with the words "Allah Akbar".

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  14. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Muzzies go to heaven and get 70 virgins.
    "Let's get these boys laid."

Always glad to be of help.:D

15. Bishop

335/345

Blog Posts:
    image (1).jpg

He survived it Kyle carpenter read his story

16. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:

Yawn. Nice propaganda. Let me tell you something about Muslims. Just across the border, aprox. 60 km away from us is country of Bosnia, majority of their religion consists of Islam. They respect their religion, they pray, but nobody has ever raised a hand on any other countrymen in the name of religion, and they could have easily done it considering that in Bosnia there are 3 big religions.

Jihad itself has 3 main points:

Preservation of Islam by faith
    Preservation of Islam by keeping their believers safe
    Preservation of Islam in the mean of fighting

There is no mention of any attacking or what not. Preservation of Islam through "Holy War" which West likes to use a lot is a made-up thing. And that is a made up term.

Jihad presents itself as an act of protecting Islam from failure, not from spreading Islam. "Holy War" was a silly name given by the West and people connect it with terrorism straight away. Any religious fighting through the history did not come unexpected and for sole religion spreading. It had politics evolved as well Crusades which were "rescuing" Holy State which was inhabited by Muslim people at that time. Anyone fighting for Islam at that time would have been protecting their family and religion from outside attackers.

Did Ottoman Empire attack on purpose to enslave people? No. It did not. In fact, like I have stated many times above, they did not kill people who did not want to fight against them, they offered them safe haven, and they surely did not plunder their own people like Holy Crusade did. There are clear facts and proofs showing that the Crusade has been killing and plundering their own people while marching to the Jerusalem.

Anything you think you have read, you might as well forget it. If you have no understanding of what it presents, if you have no ideas how it was connected through the history and how most Muslim people see it today, better don't act smart. Muslims were the first one to help in many attacks, first ones to send aid, clearly ashamed by the stain certain groups leave on the whole religion.

Don't be a puppet and listen to everything you are told. There is always more behind every story.

17. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    "Yawn. Nice propaganda."

Here is some more "propaganda".
    Jihad Report
    May 27, 2017 -
    Jun 02, 2017

Attacks 42
    Killed 536
    Injured 737
    Suicide Blasts 8
    Countries 14
    D7ZWwI2myLf5-mQNY9dlyxtrPJiT7E0c.jpeg

18. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    z1-uRwlt3Brpts_AJPJegg06eV5Vqzc8.jpeg

TheReligionofPeace
    TROP is a non-partisan, fact-based site which examines the ideological threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom.

z1-uRwlt3Brpts_AJPJegg06eV5Vqzc8.gif z1-uRwlt3Brpts_AJPJegg06eV5Vqzc8.jpeg

Jihad Report
    May, 2017

Attacks 214
    Killed 1612
    Injured 1725
    Suicide Blasts 44
    Countries 26
    List of Attacks

It's far easier to act as if critics of Islam have a problem with Muslims as people than it is to accept the uncomfortable truth that Islam is different.

List of Attacks
    Last 30 Days
    2001 (Post 9/11)

"I’d rather die standing up
    than live on my knees."
    Stephane Charbonnier
    (1967-2015)

19. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    Nice propaganda :) Now, why don't you do some proper searching and bring out all the killings done by Christians. I am sure you can find those if you digged out all these.

Oh wait, you won't, that would totally ruin the point of your thread and label you as a Islamophobe or even worse, RACIST, Oh my God! Such a nice religious man we have over here! Congratulations, you have passed level 1 on your way to hell. The Satan has awarded you with your first trophy: Haters gonna hate! Well done!

20. Bishop

335/345

Blog Posts:

You do understand if you took a vacation to afghanistan Iraq it would be your last vacation.

jeager likes this.
  21. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:

Sadly two people from our area in Ohio took a vacation to England and it ended badly.

I would not go to Afghanistan or Iraq, or Egypt or another Islam dominated country.
    Not because I fear Islam.
    Because of Radical Islam.
    Big difference.
    Not far from me in Akron is a huge Mosque with a huge membership and never has there been
    a problem for followers of Islam or those that do not.
    There are many Mosques in nearby Cleveland Oh. and never a moments problem for or from
    them.
    There are many,many, Muslims in Cleveland and Akron and never any problems.
    They are of course celebrating Ramadan.
    Evidently Radical Islam sees the world a bit differently.

22. Bishop

335/345

Blog Posts:

This was not filmed in Hollywood.

23. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Disgusting animals.
    That was an insult to an animal.
    Animals are better behaved.

24. Bishop

335/345

Blog Posts:

You can fix these kids but you believe what you want the country's the us help are the ones that ask for it

jeager likes this.
  25. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    upload_2017-6-7_23-14-12.png

And other misunderstandings of Islam.

http://muslimfact.com/bm/terror-in-...ts-lying-to-deceive-unbelievers-and-bri.shtml

Muslims lie not because they are liars by nature but by choice. Systematic lying as a religious policy is deadly, and if our politicians do not understand this, thousands could die.

Raising awareness is essential.
    The liberal news media in the U.S. will not report facts on this clear and present
    danger.
    It isn't politically correct.
    This site, being a survival/prepper site, is a place for raising awareness to potential
    danger be that danger a natural disaster, a war, famine, plague, or terrorism.

World Trade Center, Orlando, Miami, San Bernardino, Paris, Mancheseter,..........
    Radical Islam is a real and present danger and Islam can strike any where,
    any time and weapons can be bombs, firearms, trucks, knives, aircraft, cars,.....
    Islam employs sophisticated schools for teaching the craft of building clandestine
    bombs.
    https://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/07/...-making-class-at-islamic-school-kills-teacher

Anyone recall the shoe bomber.
    The radical attempting to blow up an airliner by lighting the bomb in his shoe.
    A passenger saw him and the bombers actions were thwarted.
    ( they beat the snot out of him.)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  26. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    https://
    Muslims in Michigan and New York plotted jihad massacres in U.S. for Hizballah
    /

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/06/...-plotted-jihad-massacres-in-u-s-for-hizballah

F.Y.I. Read that I wrote RADICAL Islam, not Islam.
    There is a difference ya know.
    Just like Tim M. and Jim Jones, and David Koresh but nothing on a scale
    like radical Islam.
    Not even close.
    There will always be some dingbat who might be a Christian that commits a
    terrorist act but nothing on the world wide scale of radical Islam.
    Just off hand I can't think of any mass terrorist attack done while the
    murderer shouted " Jesus Christ", "Jesus Christ", or " In the name
    of Jehovah, Jehovah is great." " Now die."
    Correct me if I'm wrong cause I wanna know.
    Don't drink the purple kool-aid.:D
    I'm going to my home for a few days with my AR rifles, a couple .22 rifles,
    my .45 and .40 pistols and practice my shooting skills.
    Might get back into PPC competition.;)

27. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    and don't forget 2 attacks in London +the beheading of Lee Rigby an off duty soldier+the bombings on the tube and bus on 7/7, all London based.

jeager likes this.
  28. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Savages. That's what those evil criminals are. Just plain savages.

29. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    an adult may be a fair target and can take care of themselves or at least try to, but little kiddies-some as young as 8 years old at a teenybopper concert? that's just pure evil!!

jeager likes this.
  30. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    I agree 100%. It's sickening, cruel, evil, to murder children, mothers, in the
    name of some "god".
    What kind of mind would murder in the first place let alone while
    shouting "God is great."
    Are these godless ones that brainwashed?
    Are they evil criminals looking for an excuse to murder?
    I guess reasons don't matter the results are crimes against humanity.
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

This site reports on all verified crimes against humanity by the religion of peace.

31. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    I would have taken it before, not now, certain forces decided to meddle in their business. All the killings did not start without a reason. And look at jeager, how lovely can he be. So full of hate. Need a hug mate? :)

32. explorerx7

explorerx7 Expert Member
      143/173

Blog Posts:
    I am not a follower of the Islam faith but I won't be quick to judge the followers of this faith as being evil. The teachings of Islam wasn't intended to be notoriously confrontational and wicked as some fanatics would want it to appear to be to quench their thirst for mayhem. the Christians should not be too quick to point fingers, however, because this faith has had its share of fanatics which had also spread fear and terror. There were the Crusaders who went about crucifying people who they had deemed to be unbelievers. There was the Jim Jones cult which killed thousands under the umbrella of Christianity. However, right now I shudder to think of being under the power of any of these Islamist extremists because I believe it would probably be an extreme horror trip to me.

33. iamawriter

iamawriter Well-Known Member
      88/115

Blog Posts:
    This is no way to live - forever expecting disaster. And sooner or later the world at large would perhaps live in the same fear if not already. It is time the whole world unites and gets rid of this menace. We in India are fully conscious of this menace and in fact in that meeting with Trump a couple of days ago our PM did bring up this subject.

34. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    Exactly. As a matter of a fact Christianity is most likely the first religion in numbers of murders. The very fact they have killed their own people in the past just shows how equally bad it was. And with continuous spread of hate towards terrorism and those fanatics might get it back to the killing spree. And surely there are way more kills each year by Christians all over the world than terrorist kills. Terrorists are surely worse, they dont think about their targets, they just go after everyone around them, although there are so many scenarios where Christians did evil deeds nowadays, especially in the US, all those shootings and what not, killing children in school. Equally bad. So please stop pointing fingers. Just because some group of freaks and fanatics claims they are the voice of certain religion, it does not mean the whole religion is like that. And stop trusting the media and internet. They will always make it look worse than it is.

35. Bishop

335/345

Blog Posts:
    Most of the killing over in the us are not religion related at all it some phyco that picks out helpless people so they can go out in a blaze of glory that never happens and the media picks up on it so some one else that think they were being bullied so they kill a bunch of people then them selves

36. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    Perhaps, but what is the difference between the two? They are all psychos. The reasons they state are just meaningless. And the fact that ISIS will say they are behind any attack that happens somewhere in the world just pumps people more over it, and the attackers might have been completely someone else. Media gives it too much attention, that is why everyone blames ISIS for everything. Yes, they are bad, but there are more psychos on the world than them. And you never know when some of them might go crazy and do such things

37. LilSoldierGirl

LilSoldierGirl Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    Does anyone know how many children christian Timothy McVeigh slaughtered?

38. Bishop

335/345

Blog Posts:
    I think it was 53 I don't know for sure with out looking it up but for some reason that the number that popped in my head

Is this thread about killing in the name of a religion or killing because you may happen to be if that Faith and you killed some one or done some kind of bad deed the guy above blow up a fed building because he was mad at the government he was also a dumb ass hell I am mad at the government the meida and right now taco bell for messing up my order I am not going to go drive a truck in to it to show them people do a lot of stupid stuff I have fought in a few different countries and it was not about my religious beliefs I can tell you personal I try to treat people how they treat me treat me ok I will treat you the same way try and hurt my feelings you will find out that won't work but I will hurt yours and make a game of it because I do believe in doing un to others as they would do to you 100 fold

39. kgord

kgord Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    Personally, I think these Jihadists have no more in common with your average Muslim just trying to live their life, than abortion bombers have in common with Christians. There are fringe extremists in all religions. Painting them all with the same brush is absolutely the wrong thing to do.

40. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Those that expect and look out for trouble are rarely taken by surprise but those who live with their heads permanently in the sand are often surprised by EVERYTHING.
    its called SITUATIONAL AWARENESS, I suggest you look it up and learn it.

41. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    I think first of all, the word "religion" shouldn't even be mentioned in this topic... At least not in the sense in which it was initially applied. :rolleyes:

Well... I honestly don't know which way the world will go (and I wish this were very different). I mean, everything seems extremely foggy in our sight and it's impossible to imagine any good guidance for us. I think there is still no definitive solution to this problem because behind every possible solution there are many hidden interests. :(

42. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    Mr. right guy a.k.a. "The Prophet" started all the hate and kept spamming it with facts that proved nothing. Indeed, this has nothing to do with religion. Well, perhaps it does, but that is only hatred of certain members around here. You just cannot say the whole religion is flawed because of the actions of extremist groups who have no actual connection with most people of their religion, they made their own beliefs and leaders.

And pointing back at the history of Islam was just wrong. When I countered "Mr. Right" about Christianity and its death toll in the past, he replied back with "That was a long time ago". Irony or a bad joke?

And sadly, yes, I have to agree with you. Hidden interests are what we do not know about.

43. LilSoldierGirl

LilSoldierGirl Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    It's killing because of hate. Religion is just an excuse.

Bishop likes this.
  44. Bishop

335/345

Blog Posts:
    You just hit the 5 v ring with that shot

45. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    Well most of the killings that ever happen out of the hate. Excluding people with severe mental problems, but their kills can be out of hate, too, just without obvious reasons at times. Anyone who kills another being, even an animals is clearly doing an act of hate. The only possible right excuse would be self defense, but if you can overpower someone who attacks you without killing, you would make such a great example to others.

46. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    You're absolutely right about that (but I wish I didn't have to agree with you :().

Unfortunately, religion is already used as a great excuse for major atrocities that have already been (and still are) at around the world. Sometimes I think the world seems to have no more solution anymore. :oops:

Bishop likes this.
  47. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    There are always solutions. But the sad thing is, big countries wont probably ever accept those. Simple example, nuclear weapons. Nobody is getting rid of that, are they? Many more reasons to state, but really, there is no point.

48. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, there's no point! I honestly don't know where we, humans, are still willing to go. It seems that there is no kind of limit. :mad:

And about that... "When I countered "Mr. Right" about Christianity and its death toll in the past, he replied back with "That was a long time ago". Irony or a bad joke?"

Wel... I think it definitely was a mix of irony and joke in the same sentence. :confused:

49. Bishop

335/345

Blog Posts:

I hunt I don't kill out of hate I do it out of love I love to hunt I love to eat the meat that comes from the love of hunting and love being able to hit my mark and harvest the good groceries that walks on two legs no hate just love

jeager likes this.
  50. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:

Like great minds run in the same circles.:D