Tea tree oil

Discussion in 'Medicinal Plants' started by viva93, Jun 5, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

Tags:
  1. viva93

viva93 New Member
      1/23

Blog Posts:
    I would like to write a little about tea tree oil, because it can help you with a lot of skin irritations and infections.

I use tea tree oil since years now. Basically it is an essential oil that is antimicrobial, mostly used regarding hyginie and cleaning.

Using it in your shampoo and making a small concentrated face wash can help with bacterial infections, I also use it in my laundry because it is a great and natural disinfectant.

Does any of you use tea tree oil? Any other uses?

Christopher Gibb likes this.
  2. tb65

tb65 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    Yes I used to put this in my hair. Tea tree oil also repels bugs and dust mites. I do think you have to dilute this tho because it can burn. I know this is one essential oil that most people should use more often.

3. Christopher Gibb

Christopher Gibb New Member
      1/23

Blog Posts:
    It helps if you have a tick anywhere on the body one drop and it falls out just that easy instead of pinching it to get it out.

4. cmoneyspinner

cmoneyspinner New Member
      0/25

Blog Posts:
    No I have never used tea tree oil because I just recently learned about it when I researching manuka honey. A visit to a website maintained by a “Dr. Axe” provides details on what this natural remedy can do. Sounds wonderful!

https://draxe.com/tea-tree-oil-uses-benefits/