The Bad Effect Of Feeding A Dog Pedigree

Discussion in 'Animal Husbandry' started by iamawriter, May 23, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. iamawriter

iamawriter Well-Known Member
      88/115

Blog Posts:
    We have been feeding our pet pedigree more as a snack but noticed that she was losing her coat. Initially we were not sure what caused that shedding. We changed her shampoo and even checked for ticks or any pests but we could see none. We even thought it could be normal shedding. But for sometime we stopped giving her pedigree as we did not have stocks at home and noticed a change. She got her coat back.

We are more than convinced now that natural food is the best for dogs We feed her cooked chicken feet, rice, sunflower oil, velcote syrup and cod liver pearls.

What has been your experience with the pedigree nuggets.

Attached Files:

2. joshposh

joshposh Master Survivalist
      260/345

Blog Posts:
    Why would this be in the animal husbandry section? Do you plan on eating your dog? I don't think a house hold pet that serves as only a pet should be in a survival forum. But, sticking on to the subject. All creatures will thrive on natural food that is found in nature. Anything processed and store bought was made with preservatives, and to prolong shelf life.

iamawriter likes this.
  3. iamawriter

iamawriter Well-Known Member
      88/115

Blog Posts:
    Before posting I do look around as there is sometimes a thin line. I saw a post in this category that talked of dog breeds and so thought I could write on dog feed. Is there a way I can shift this topic to any appropriate section?