Video: Muslims Riot In Sydney, Australia.

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Keith H., Nov 29, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    what set them off??

3. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Not sure, but Muslims cop all the flack regarding ISIS. People don't understand that you can be a Muslim without being a Terrorist.
    Keith.

4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    no but all terrorists are muslim.

5. Arkane

Arkane Master Survivalist
      275/297

Blog Posts:
    Having researched ISLAM for many years this is wrong! every muslim is a terrorist either actual or a supporter of!

Islam is a terrorist organization pure and simple, no other label fits!

And it is about time governments etc admit it and eradicate it!

6. ToTang45

ToTang45 Expert Member
      133/173

Blog Posts:
    As a Muslim myself I can tell you that you are plainly wrong, and ignorant.
    Maybe you need to do some real research, because it sounds like all you've researched is hate sites and Facebook. *sigh*

People need to grow up/get a life.

Edit; Anyway, I've put you on ignore as I don't imagine I'll be missing any intelligent imput your posts in any realm of this forum. Trust me, I can pick 'em.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I speak as I find.

8. ToTang45

ToTang45 Expert Member
      133/173

Blog Posts:
    You've clearly looked in the wrong places.

9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    ignore not working then??:rolleyes: by the way i'm not on Farcebook.
    anyway, any moslem who dosent speak up against the terrorists is as guilty as they are.
    I see they are using female suicide bombers and babies now.
    The Donald has got the right idea.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  10. Arkane

275/297

Blog Posts:

And that Sir is about your general muslim tolerance level
    I will trust you in only one thing:)

Islam xarks up there own country and they flee to a good non muslim country and bring there terror with them destroying that formerly good country!
    over and over again!

11. ToTang45

ToTang45 Expert Member
      133/173

Blog Posts:
    It was Arkane I have put on ignore. You seem relatively benign.
    I'm not on Farcebook either, yay us.

Anyway, you'd be hard pressed to find a Muslim who doesn't speak against Terrorism/Terrorists...Then again, perhaps you'd have to meet and speak to a Muslim to get to that point, which is something that is very obvious you have not done. But even with that said, why are everyday Muslims like myself any more culpable for that than you are for a middle aged white guy shooting up a mall? At the end of the day, I have my views - and like the vast majority of not just Muslims, but people, I'm for respect, peace, equality, intelligence and education. Based on your comment above, you certainly can't say the same, which is kind of a sad irony.

12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    no, you are quite right, I trust NO ONE, black, white, Moslem, Christian, or JW.
    respect has to be earned not given away freely and it has to be based on actions not words.

13. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The way I view (& please bare with me if I unintentionally use the wrong wording here) the extremist Muslims is that they are the Klu Klux Clan of their religion. It is not Muslims per se that are the problem, it is the extremists. I dare say that the crowed of Italians that stood by & watched that African drown the other day whilst shouting racist comments at him thought themselves true Christians!
    Keith.

14. Arkane

275/297

Blog Posts:
    I have known many muslims and when young thought they were just the same as Jews, Christians, Budhists etc.

But experience has taught me otherwise!

When a nest of wasps take up residence in your house do you punish only the wasp that has stung you or do you remove the nest from your house??

15. ToTang45

ToTang45 Expert Member
      133/173

Blog Posts:
    Sure. You respect no one, but by the same token that doesn't mean you have to be utterly derogatory and speak in assertions that simply are not true about a whole section of the community.
    I mean, I trust/respect no one until they earn my trust/respect too, but I actively choose to not be a dick about it - that is the difference here. You can be for respect and expect it to be earned simultaneously.

God that video was awful.

Or we have that guy who mowed down people in Bourke St, Melbourne just over a week ago. How was he not a terrorist?

Keith H. likes this.
  16. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Could not access that blog link for some reason, blocked by computer security!
    Keith.

17. ToTang45

ToTang45 Expert Member
      133/173

Blog Posts:
    Oh. That thing, nah, it wasn't the computers security. I deleted my blog yonks ago!

Keith H. likes this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you might not like what I say but here in the UK ever since 9/11 every single terrorist event has been moslem, not catholic, not Christian, not hindu, sikh, buddist or pagan but 100% moslem. either moslem born or moslem convert .
    thankfully I live in a remote rural area of the south west of the country and there is nothing here worthy of a terrorist's attention, all such acts seem to be in the big cities-mainly London- for maximum event.

19. ToTang45

ToTang45 Expert Member
      133/173

Blog Posts:
    Funny.
    Just last week a guy of Greek background killed five people in my city. But he was a one off, am I now skeptical of or rude to all Greeks? No. Because I'm not an asshole.

20. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    a one off is one thing, I am talking about repeated events.
    I do not blame the moslem community in the UK for any acts of violence perpetrated by people of moslem faith, it just happens that they-the terrorists- use their faith or their interpretation of it to excuse their behaviour.
    these acts as I previously stated are not carried out by people of other faiths but are carried out by people exclusively of the moslem faith. therefore only one conclusion is possible.
    I have to say that I whole hearted agree with Trump's action on who is allowed to enter The United States of America, I only wish we could do it here. enough is enough, there have been too many killing here in the name of a religion.

Old Geezer likes this.
  21. ToTang45

ToTang45 Expert Member
      133/173

Blog Posts:
    You literally contradicted your first paragraph in your second.
    Shows how linear your thought patterns on the matter really are...As if supporting Trumps draconian, discriminatory, abusive policy wasn't enough.

You need to start operating in facts, friend.

22. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    ISIS have killed more Muslim people than anyone else, but it is difficult for the public to realise & understand this when the government & others insist on using the name "Muslim" when referring to terrorists. The riots in Sydney did involve Muslims, but not all Muslims are terrorists. However, Muslims are upset because they are being wrongly labeled, so this is causing more friction. I can see both sides, no one is perfect & ignorance plays a big part. The Australian government is guilty of creating a terror campaign to further their gun control agenda. The Lind Cafe siege could have finished with no innocent lives lost, but the sniper had orders not to shoot when he had a clear safe shot. The government wanted to milk the situation for all they could get. The recent car killings in Victoria got the same treatment, police had the perfect opportunity to arrest the man when he was stuck in a traffic jam, but they had orders to leave him alone. He went on to kill several innocent people including children. Again, the government manipulated the situation for their own ends. Our worst enemy in my opinion is our government.
    Keith.

Old Geezer likes this.
  23. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    True these are Muslim riots, however in Western countries we are experiencing race riots in general. Peoples migrating to a country or people enslaved and brought to a country bring their culture and behavioral patterns with them. The Roman Empire brought back Germans as slaves and these slaves eventually fought some profoundly damaging wars against Rome -- even though Rome eventually won these wars. The Germans created very organized armies against their "owners". The Germans were massively outnumbered, else they would have conquered what today we call Italy.

This day and age in Western countries, the rioting is exceedingly unorganized and downright savage.

When the SHTF, individuals looking to survive such "events" in their communities must analyze this sort of behavior and come up with several means of defense or plan on escaping out of the urban areas (most of which will devolve into chaos). Here are some "interesting" videos for everyone's perusal:

What happened to Reginald Denny during the 1992 Rodney King riots in Los Angeles:

Korean businesses were attacked during these riots and some Korean merchants returned fire trying to keep from being overrun. Here is a video of a Korean journalist reporting his experiences during the riots:

It is hard to find the videos that I watched during the riots. The "thought police" have scrubbed many politically incorrect documentation. The following is a video of Korean merchants shooting to defend their business from a carload (four bad guys) of Crips (African-American) gang members who had opened fire on their business. The female reporter states that the Koreans were shooting at everyone / anybody -- which is a bold-face lie. Video of the gang car have been edited or removed from public access (I sure can't find the video that used to be available). The woman reporter states that the Korean merchants started the shooting which was 180 degrees away from the truth -- notice that the Koreans are watching for the car to return while sending warning shots at looters on foot heading their way. In this area of L.A., most of the looting was being carried out by Hispanics.

U.K. 2011 riots:

Rotherham riots 2015:
    https://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/09/...s-riot-in-rotherham-where-rape-gangs-ran-wild

I really don't know what to say to those of you who live in countries where you are not allowed to defend yourselves with firearms. I have some ideas, but my ideas are exceedingly brutal and would likely not be allowed on this website. There are ways to do great harm to savage people when they pack together to do harm to those who would rather remain non-violent. When things go sideways, hopefully you can come up with ways to "deter" people who, given the opportunity, lose what little self-control they possess.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    lonewolf and Keith H. like this.
  24. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    i do but you don't want to see them.

25. Arkane

275/297

Blog Posts:
    If Islam is the religion of PEACE then why are Islamic Extremists not Extremely PEACEFUL!

So if in reality Islamic Extremists are extremely VIOLENT would not there baseline then be VIOLENT!

That then makes Islam NOT a religion of PEACE but in truth a religion of VIOLENCE

And full of LIES and DECIET !

Worthy of no humans respect!

ozboy likes this.
  26. ozboy

ozboy Expert Member
      153/173

Blog Posts:
    and I can tell you that practicing taquiya doesn't work as well as it used to { normal ppl, look the word up}. having read the book of filth { koran} twice and the hadiths , the history, both distant and recent, I know what the real story is. For those that dont, check " the verse of the sword" and "the verse of abrogation". dishonest arguments like "your cherry picking" dont work, as the value of the korans verses vary { refer to the verse of abrogation}.

27. ozboy

ozboy Expert Member
      153/173

Blog Posts:
    islam is the ONLY religion that not only permits lying or condones lying, it {in some cases} actively promotes it to the point they have 4 classifications for it.

poltiregist likes this.
  28. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Ozboy,

I'm sure that you've already recognized using the wrong words - "permits" and "condones" - in above.

There are other "religions" - more accurately being political organizations and some running governments - that permit and condone lying.

Many of the spinoffs superficially accepting "...not bear false witness" do permit and condone it.

We have many examples from non-Islamic sources permitting and also condoning lying.

Some dangerous ones also had a bit of humor attached to the lie;

"I seek no wider war" President LBJ on the Vietnam event.
    "Gott Mit Uns" on some German era coins.
    "I did not have sex with that woman" President Clinton - still glorified by many (both the former President and that woman).

Here in the States, lying is highly refined. It is a wealth enhancer. Islam's presence here is nominal at best. The Koran, Vulgate, and the rest ... can never match some Congressional reports.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Back when this happened and broke the news cycles I recognized it as emanating from a religious dogma with Catholic origins though other devout and zealous religions also use it.

It is called "Mentalus Reservatus or Mental Reservation."

Most people including many Catholics have not heard of it....but it is out there.
    Ishmaelites at work.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.