What Do You Think Of The Sas Survival Guide Handbook By Gem Collins?

Discussion in 'Books' started by Xilkozuf, May 19, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
    So while looking for a good book about survival, I came across this book. Looking at its reviews, I see that it's considered one of the best book about survival, if not THE best book about it. But I don't really trust those web reviews, so I want to have some tips from someone actually interested in the topic.
    Have you read it? What do you think of it?

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    its one of the better books on survival, if you can get one of the smaller pocket editions you can pack it and take it with everywhere.

Koala likes this.
  3. Koala

Koala Well-Known Member
      77/115

Blog Posts:
    I have read it and like, lonewolf said, it's one of the better survival books. It's written very detailedly and contains all of the essential information from basic survival, water, different climates, food, how to make a camp and so on. Also, has some pictures/illustrations so it's really straight forward and easy to understand.

I'd highly recommend it.

4. Mr Boots

Mr Boots Expert Member
      188/230

Blog Posts:
    Like koala and lonewolf say good book but I know a lot of people who hav it they all make the same mistake with it. They read it end to end and hav the knowledge but no practice it only with practice that it will become natural
    Grain knowledge then practice skills till they become second nature till you don't hav to think about doing it you just get on with it

5. Arkane

Arkane Master Survivalist
      275/297

Blog Posts:
    Whot e said !

6. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
    Thank you for the answers! I ordered the book and while I wait the physical copy I also bought the ebook version. I gave it a quick read and my first impression is really good. I think it will be become part of my most essential gear! Thanks again.