What do you use for your survival journals?

Discussion in 'Essential Items' started by Danny Luke, Jul 1, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

Tags:
  1. Danny Luke

Danny Luke New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
    I'm thinking of buying for myself a survival journal which I intend to use as a record book for all the things I learn about surviving. What would you recommend? Are there any journal manufacturers out there who make journals and notebooks specifically for survival enthusiasts?

Keith H. likes this.
  2. cluckeyo

cluckeyo Well-Known Member
      95/140

Blog Posts:
    70 page spiral notebooks can be bought for a song during back-to-school season. I bought mine last year for 17 cents each. You can use several of them and keep them neatly divided them into subjects. They are a very useful tool. And I use them a lot for many things. They come in a variety of colors to help with organizing.

3. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I have no idea if there are special note books for survivalists, but there are plenty of ordinary note pads to choose from. I made my own leather covered journal.
    Keith.
    [​IMG]

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Expert Member
      146/173

Blog Posts:
    A leather-covered journal is your best bet in terms of resistance and protection, as Keith H. suggested in the post above. I personally use a spiral one made by a random manufacturer here in Romania that is covered in some kind of plasticky leather. Not 100% leather but it gets the job done.