New Member Working3 From California!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by working3, May 18, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. working3

working3 New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:
    Hi Everyone!

I am excited to join this forum! I look forward to learning and sharing with everyone.

A few years back, I worked for a company that sold survival food products. I learned so much about being prepared and why it's important to stock up and have a real plan for any and all emergencies. The company stressed the importance of self-sufficiency/ self- reliance. I'm not going to be left unprepared when an emergency comes-a-knocking. I'm thrilled to be on this forum to share my experience with you all and, again, learn from everyone here.

Keith H. and jeager like this.
  2. jeager

jeager Master Survivalist
      272/345

Blog Posts:
    WELCOME!~ You will prove to be a valuable resource so please share your unique perspective.:D

shtf need not be a world wide calamity but any local disturbance should be included
    in prepping.
    Just my 2 cents worth.

3. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to this forum working3. Remember, being self-sufficient is about producing your own or maintaining something that is sustainable. Special survival foods bought from a store tend to be expensive, & definitely not necessary.
    Keith.