0/25 What?

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by PriscillaKing, May 18, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. PriscillaKing

PriscillaKing Expert Member
      133/173

Blog Posts:
    OK, I'm new here...what's the little counter with "0/25" all about?

This is now what some web sites classify as an "older" laptop and browser, so I may be seeing something different from what others see.

2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Sorry, can't help you there. I know nothing of any little counter.
    Keith.

PriscillaKing likes this.
  3. jeager

jeager Master Survivalist
      272/345

Blog Posts:
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Do you mean the numbers by your screen avatar space.

Well then...........................I don't know either.:D

But to hazard a guess........the 1/ might mean number of posts. The /25??????????????? I haven't a clue?
    Someone help out?

You now have a 1/25. Likes maybe????

TROPHY points I betcha.

Keith has a bunch of 'em. He's such a likable cuss.:p

4. Koala

Koala Well-Known Member
      77/115

Blog Posts:
    I was wondering that too when I first joined, haha. But yeah my guess is trophy points. It can't be likes because I currently have 3 and I've received 4 likes so far, it doesn't match.

As to what the purpose of it is, I have no clue. But you can see that the more points you have, you get different ranks and corresponding colors. Keith seems to be on fire :) I wonder if there are any actual benefits that come with these ranks?

5. PriscillaKing

133/173

Blog Posts:
    Yes, it's in the profile box...now showing 3/25 on my profile, 325/396 for KeithH, 72/99 for Jeager, 3/25 for Prasanna Kumar, 3/25 for Koala.

6. PriscillaKing

133/173

Blog Posts:
    Trophy points...yes, that's on the profile! What's that all about?

7. Mr Boots

Mr Boots Expert Member
      188/230

Blog Posts:
    My understanding the reason for the points system is the more active u are on this site the more points you receive and the label below your name changes as a way that others can see how active you are and if your willing to put work into this site and collaborate question explain help others
    I could be wrong I hav not bin told by any of the moderators on this site to why the point system if I am wrong I would like to know why

8. PriscillaKing

133/173

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for replying ;-)

Mr Boots likes this.
  9. PriscillaKing

133/173

Blog Posts:
    Ah, I found the "Trophies" page! What fun! Now let's see if I can find something share-worthy...

10. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    Good question. I would also like to know what these "points" mean (I confess that I'm still very curious about them). I already thought of some things, but I think they were just "silly" thoughts. :(

Does anyone have the light to the end of this tunnel? Let's wait for someone who can guide us. :D

11. PriscillaKing

133/173

Blog Posts:
    I found the list of explanations in a sidebar from the "terms of service" page. Something un-intuitive and hard to remember about finding "Trophy Points" on the left side of TOS, but the page does exist.