1 Y.o.killed At Nyc Picnic

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jul 13, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I hope they do the same to the shooters when they catch them but I wont hold my breath.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm going to get a side-point out of the way first: The shooting happened at a BBQ after 11 pm. A baby is taken to a picnic occurring near midnight. In an urban ghetto, the midnight hours are when the drug markets are open and the young black men are killing each other over territory. Responsible black people are terrified to go out in their own neighborhoods at night.

Headline should read: "Infant Killed in Neighborhood Lost to Chaos"

The Left continues to pretend that civilization has not crumbled in black neighborhoods. "We must understand!" No we shouldn't.

Urban black communities have spun out of control. The police can't control those streets. The communities can't control themselves.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Very sad. Prayers for the family. Not to cast any stones at the family, but I would not want to be at a New York city park at 11:30 at night. This fact is also very sad and a reflection of our degenerating society.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      The parents are likely part of the night scene / war zone activities. They are partly responsible for the death of their infant. Zero judgement. Little care. They'll breed again.

Old Geezer, Jul 13, 2020
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    It is a shame that Black lives matter to white people more than they do to other black people or even the sorry ass cops. MOST, 85% to 90%m of Black violent deaths are done by other black people.

Can anyone tell me what was gained by killing an innocent baby? The problem is that there are Black people and Black ANIMALS. The same is true with all races but most of those other races don't feel any allegiance to the animals of their race as Black people do. When a man shoots at a cop four times but when he is shot by the cops it is a riot worthy offense and the Black people go along with it it makes it hard to tell the difference between them and the animals.

Most of these killings go unsolved because even after someone is killed, most Black people don't cooperate with the police investigation. I understand that a lot of that is because the cops have earned such a bad reputation in Black and many White communities that there is no trust. Too often when someone tried to help the cops when it is gang-related they then got a visit from a gang member. NEVER trust a cop that what you tell them ill be confidential.

We need a totally different justice system and a totally different way of enforcing the laws. The cops Protect and Serve motto is a JOKE. Even the Supreme Court has ruled that cops are under NO obligation to protect you. Serve, don't be silly they see anyone that isn't a cop as just someone that they have not yet caught.

There is one thing that the Brits have right. the regular street cops and traffic cops should not be allowed to carry guns. We need them to be paired up with a partner that changes pretty often. They will feel more secure if they are not alone and it will take two bad cops to do some of the things that a cop alone might do. When there is a problem where violence is involved we need specially trained professionals that are not adrenaline fuels cowboys that seek violence. They are untouchable and if you attack them you die. If you run from them you die. If you do as they say you will be treated respectfully and not abused in any way.

Cops need to stop protecting cops that have gone off the tracks. That pig that killed that man by kneeling on his neck and back until he died should have been stopped by the other 4 or 5 cos that were standing around watching him kill that guy. Maybe prosecuting them for murder like they would a group of criminals that were around when one of them killed a man will make future cops less willing to watch one of their own murder a man.

TMT Tactical likes this.