10 Guns

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humor' started by LastOutlaw, Mar 1, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Excellent.

We'd unload powder from firecrackers and other fireworks to make more powerful fuse-lit whateveryouwannacallums. You can buy dynamite fuse for small-scale cannons and for firing reproduction cannons.

Once, a friend and I were unwrapping & cutting open fireworks for this purpose. We were pre-teens and doing this in a forested area. Our table was one very flat-cut stump. We were adjacent to cleared pasture-land owned by an old nutcase who had been known to send birdshot in the direction of kids (just a few miles away, a nutcase farmer sent buckshot into high-schoolers partying in his barn, knocking one girl's back teeth out; the sheriff's dept. arrested him I recon). Unbeknownst to us, my friend's older brother was walking up the road (an old mill road) that cut through here very close to us. Mr. Eagle-eye brother of his saw us back in there, lit and tossed an M-80 into the woods not 50 yards from us. When that M-80 went off, we yelled and started counting our fingers. We were not amused.

When you outgrew your toys, you blow them up. Once we put an M-80 in the battery compartment of a big toy wrecker truck. The battery compartment was made to hold 4 D-cell batteries = big toy truck. We lit the puppy, ran like hell, & jumped over a driveway wall. We had no idea of what would happen. The M-80 utterly pulverized the toy and sent pieces parts at least 50 feet in all directions. One boy had built a huge model battleship. We got to Jr. High age and began shooting our toys. My friend hit his battleship amidships with a 20 gauge and the poor battleship was destroyed. No doubt the entire crew was lost.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    the point is I dont need to carry one in a civilised country even if I had the right.
    most crimes are carried out in the big cities and I dont live in one or visit one, and even when I did live in one I never knew anyone who had been a victim of crime, the south west has a very low crime rate, its mostly a vacation area .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I think that a FREE human should have the RIGHT to be armed and protect themselves no matter WHERE they live. Everyone can't live out in the middle of nowhere. Without the big cities a nation would be just another dirt poor third world country.

I'm with you and live in a rural more issolated area. I prefer that but used to have to drive way over 150 miles a day going to and from work. I finally started my own company doing Resedential abd comertial AC, Heating and appliance repairs. Even then I had to cover a just HUGE area in order to make a living.

When people are scattered and you need a hundred thousand people to stay busy you cover an area the size of a small state. I was I admit well paid to drive though. People in Tiny tows or rural areas don't have anyone to do the things that I did. When I first started some people were thrilled because before me they were paying for people to come out of Houston. We are 75 miles north of Houston.

Living in the out of the way places is nice but the job oppertunities are slim to NONE there. Over the many years my wife and I often had to drive way over a hindred miles a day to work so we could live in a place that I wanted my kiddo to grow up in. We had horses and enough land for the kids to run and play without worry of who they might be in contact with. We were about 8 or 10 families in an isoladed small vally that was 8 miles to get to a paved road. This was TRUCK living!! When it was wet sometimes a car had trouble making it in and out.

We had no police coverage. We didn't need them. EVERYONE was armed and only a fool would come there to rob someone. Call a cop (Deputy sherif) and MAYBE one would show up in an hour or two. A gun means that you don't have to depend on being hidden to be safe. Depending on cops to protect your fsmily is like choosing a coroner as your familly doctor!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    We were lucky when I was a kid. One of the neighbors was a bit of an encentric....a little like me now I guess... and he was a wealth of wonderful information. LOL at times my parants weren't too sure about that though. I was still in elementry school when I gat caught bootlegging. I made bottled and was selling my own home made home brew wine. Guess where I learned that trick from? I had six 5 gallon glass jugs with condoms on the tops always brewing in my "playhouse". I made it from spring water, grape juice consentrat and lots of sugar. Think of it as Welches graoe juice with a KICK.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    luckily I dont have to worry about work, I'm retired and left the city I was brought up in nearly 25 years ago when I remarried, my wife is a born and bred country woman and hated "living in the city" we were closer to the county border than we were to the city centre, LOL.
    I do not ever go into cities, I have no need to, there are only 2 cities in my county and only 1 in the next(west) and it would take all day to travel into the city, go shopping and travel back, and then the stores wont have what we want or the size, they dont carry that much stock and its easier to order it on line and get it delivered to the door.
    where I live is considered by the masses to be remote and we arent a tourist area(thats more towards the coast we are inland) and there isnt much for any tourist to see or do here and as we know they need "entertaining" on their holidays/vacation.
    crime here is low to non existent and is usually of the "domestic" variety i.e. family arguments.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I guess, one can lay their hopes on bucolic areas staying that way.

In America, we definitely could get refugees and interlopers during several SHTF scenarios. That would likely prove to be a very bad decision on their part, even a fatal decision. Thus, we in Heartland areas simply are NOT going to give up our firearms.

True, we use center-fire rifles to hunt, but many ranchers have had major cattle rustling losses during bad economic times. We're talking BIG trucks and a crews stealing cattle. Happened where I was living and a workmate said that during that time (he was very young during that period) he stood guard overlooking pasture land with his lever action chambered in .35 Remington. Hitting a human with a .35 Rem means catastrophic injury / death.

Here's the strange/bad situation that happened in America during the 1970s. The following article talks about 1972; however, there was another meat shortage during the latter 1970s. My wife and I were together then and we both remember it rather well.

https://www.aol.com/2008/10/15/another-70s-flashback-the-meat-crisis/

During the Jimmy Carter administration:

http://www.americancowboychronicles.com/2012/05/cattle-rustlers-today.html

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    We got overwhelmed by refugees in the last major Houston hurricane evacuation. It was a MESS. They swept in and it was grilock. They empties the local store shelves and gas stations and THEN parked in the parking lots such that they trucks couldn't get in to resuply the shelves or tanks. The small towns that tried to help them got RAPED. One of the small towns near me opened their school as a refuge. The "refugees" did almost $100,000.00 in damage and stole anything that wasn't locked down and guarded. The same happened to a church near me. I can assure you that next time these places with NOT open their arms to these vermin!!

LOL. Lonewolf when I go to town that town is still pretty much a tiny town with under 3000 people. When I go to "the city" it is still only about 40,000 people and a lot of that is a University kids or people in Prisons. My "home town" is only a one stop light town of about 500 scattered out in the woods. We measure out yards in Acres.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    maybe so Tex but America is bigger than the UK and our big cities get bigger and bigger.
    my home town has a population of less than 1800 and thats small for a town, where I lived before coming here had a population of 80,000 and that was still a town, and that was still pretty rural, of course thats nowhere near the size of the big cities, London has a population of around 9 million and Birmingham 1 million.
    having said that my town has no immigrants in it, just some "incomers" from the cities with money, locals cant afford to buy here, the south west has some of the most expensive housing in the country outside London.
    the town is cut in two by the river, its almost like 2 villages in one, I'm on the more rural less populated side right out on the far edge, go past my place and you are going out of town and out of the parish. oh and we have no stop lights of any kind in this town. LOL.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Texas by itself is bigger than the UK.
    [​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I was raised in a small city of about 120,000. When I left there I was determined to go very rural. I have never regretted it even when I was driving 75 miles one way to work in Houston. I decided then that the city life just was not where I wanted to raise my kid.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I was brought up in a city of 250,000 not big compared to the bigger cities in the North of England or the Capital but I always tried to get out into the countryside as often as I could-more so as I got older.
    circumstances mostly lack of money and work forced me to stay, but 3 marriages and 2 divorces later I managed to get out for good. that was nearly 25 years ago .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I want to live in towns (when not living out in the county, which I like even better) that have a population well under 25,000.

Plus, the town in which I live MUST be surrounded by agriculture. If I buy a house in such a town, its yard must be large enough to support a garden and support the expansion of a garden 3x. It must also have a shed for all of my tools and gardening tools. My current shed is packed. I must maneuver through all my toolboxes and tools. Even my 5 ft tall roll-about shelved tool storage unit doesn't save me. Oh, and there's all that equip hanging from the rafters.

I surround myself with population people who are proficient both in agriculture and the maintenance of heavy equipment. People who are dependent become not only a burden, but dangerous when things go sideways. I figure that everyone has had time to get their sh## together before the sh## hits the fan, so I'll definitely NOT be in any sort of helping-out-idiots mode come the hell that's on the horizon.

This Texas event is one dynamite graduate level class in any survival school curriculum. Super valuable information!

Look what happened in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. Raw hell!

"Trapped in the Superdome: Refuge becomes a hellhole"

"NEW ORLEANS — A 2-year-old girl slept in a pool of urine. Crack vials littered the restroom. Blood stains the walls next to vending machines smashed by teenagers.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/trapped-in-the-superdome-refuge-becomes-a-hellhole/

"The Louisiana Superdome, once a mighty testament to architecture and ingenuity, became the biggest storm shelter in New Orleans the day before Katrina’s arrival Monday. About 16,000 people eventually settled in. Within two days, it had degenerated into unspeakable horror. A few hundred were evacuated from the arena yesterday, and buses will take away the remaining people today.

“'We pee on the floor. We are like animals,' Taffany Smith, 25, said as she cradled her 3-week-old son, Terry. In her right hand she carried a half-full bottle of formula provided by rescuers. Baby supplies are running low; one mother said she was given two diapers and told to scrape them off when they got dirty and use them again.

"At least two people, including a child, have been raped as the arena darkened at night. At least three people have died, including one man who jumped 50 feet to his death, saying he had nothing left to live for.

"The hurricane left most of southern Louisiana without power, and the arena, which is in the central business district of New Orleans, was not spared. The air conditioning failed immediately, and a swampy heat filled the dome.

"There is no sanitation. The stench is overwhelming. The city’s water supply, which had held up since Sunday, gave out early yesterday, and toilets in the Dome became inoperable and began to overflow.

“There is feces on the walls,” said Bryan Hebert, 43, who arrived at the dome Monday. “There is feces all over the place.”

"The Superdome is patrolled by more than 500 Louisiana National Guard, many of whom carry machine guns as sweaty, smelly people press against metal barricades that keep them from leaving, shouting as the soldiers pass by: 'Hey! We need more water! We need help!'

"Most of the refugees are given two nine-ounce bottles of water a day and two boxed meals: spaghetti, Thai chicken or jambalaya.

"The soldiers — most are sleeping only two or three hours a night, and many have lost houses themselves — say they are doing the best they can with limited resources and no infrastructure. But they have become the target of many refugees’ anger.

“'They’ve got the impression that we have everything and they have nothing,' 1st Sgt. John Jewell said. 'I tell them: We’re all in the same boat. We’re living like you’re living. Some of them understand. Some of them have lost their senses.'

"Inside, a man coughed blood and his shoulders quaked as he was wheeled through the halls. Thousands clutched their meager belongings, sitting in seats normally used for football games or lying on the Astroturf field, its end zones still painted with the word 'Saints.'

“'You have to fend people off constantly,' she said. “You have to fight for your life. I wake up in the morning, and the first thing I say is: ‘Where are my babies? Is everyone here?’

"There’s a thriving black market; the most popular items are cigarettes, which sell for $10 a pack, and anti-diuretics, which allow people to avoid using the bathroom for as long as possible.

"Suddenly, incongruously, the first notes of Bach’s Sonata No. 1 in G Minor, the Adagio, pierced the desperation.

"Samuel Thompson, 34, is trying to make it as a professional violinist. He had grabbed his instrument — made in 1996 by a Boston woman — as he fled the youth hostel Sunday where he had been staying in New Orleans for the past two months."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The Saddest thing that seems to come out of any disaster that causes a major displacement of populations is a double edged knife. On one hand you feel sorry for the people squatting in shelters wondering if they will even have a home standing when they go back. On the other hand you have to feel sorry for the poor people that tried to help those people by offering them shelter that will have their places trashed and robbed.

Fortunately for the dumbbutts that evacuate with nothing but the clothes on their back, a bottle of soft drink and a bag of peanuts this doesn't happen often. That give the places that they tore up last time to recover and to some exxtent forget that the swore at the end of the last evac to NEVER allow the vermin to enter their places again.

The small town that I live near wised up and the last time when they had allowed enough of them in the cops closed the exits. There was no gas to be bought. Most of the stores were closed. There wasn't anything there for them and they were sent down the road.

You would think that people would appreciate when they were offered help. I have decided that this isn't going to happen. the people that leave their homes evacuating from a coming hurricane thst show up with no food, no water and out of gas DESERVE to sit on the road and be hungry and thirsty. They are stupid and in general a lot of them are just coming to your town to rob and steal stuff from you until they can go home and rob and steal from their neighbors. Hurricanes don't sneek up on you. What sort of imbecile hits the road at the last minute without ANYTHING, no set destination, not even water or food.

I was raised on the coast. I worked in a shipyard and when a big storm was in the Gulf we were prepared and could load up and leave in less than an hour and have everything that we might need to live out of our car for at least a week. All of our important papers were always gathered and kept in a metal lock box that we could just grab.

We would carry a change of clothes, food, water, blankets, guns, ammo, and medicine. When a few million people are told to evacuate an area you can't be sure that you are going to get where you hope to get to you needed more thn a cola and a bag of chips. If it looked like we were in the area that might seriously get hit most people sent the wife and kids up the road to "visit" family before the evac was called for.

Cities when hit dead on by a major storm become uninhabitable. A densely populated city is a living hell when there is no water, no sewage or garbage control, no power. no police, and no way out. The last time the town that K grew up in was hit hard they turned off the power, the water and the gas and just flat told people to leave because they didn't know how long it was going to take to make repairs to the infrastructure such that people could live there again. Anyone that stayed were under a 6 pm to 6 am curfue andd were arrested if caught outside during those hours. There were trees down everywhere so going anyplace was a major trip that required a chain saw and chains.

If nothing else watching these poor stupid people scramble was an education in what to NOT do in the event you have to evacuate you home. Even a tiny town is no place to be if the utilities are down as they will be in any sort of end of things as we know them disaster. When things don't get immediate help for a fast recovery the disaster that threatens you is going to quickly become the people around you. If you don't have more bullets than there are people within a mile of you then you may need to considder leaving.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    It is OK for out-of-control savages to be armed; however, responsible citizens must be disarmed. Because trash people vote for collectivism, the communist deep-state protects them (of course, liberals support abortion to keep the number of their house-servants down to controllable levels).

Amerikan Stasi jackboots disarmed civilians after hurricane Katrina:

https://www.gunowners.org/a121505/

upload_2022-3-6_2-14-40.png
    upload_2022-3-6_2-15-14.png

New Orleans police themselved engaged in looting:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"New Orleans cops may have taken 200 cars"

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/new-orleans-cops-may-have-taken-200-cars/

Article quotes in color Blue:

NEW ORLEANS – State authorities are investigating allegations New Orleans police officers broke into a dealership and made off with nearly 200 cars — including 41 new Cadillacs — as Hurricane Katrina closed in.

Stead said the cars included 88 new Cadillacs and Chevrolets, 40 used cars, 52 customers’ cars and a restored 1970 El Camino and 1966 Impala.

Keys to the new and used cars were kept in a locked box on the second floor, Stead said. The box was taken on a forklift to the third floor, where a blowtorch was used to open it, he said. For cars without keys, the ignitions were jimmied, he said.

“We put the loss on new cars at $3.7 million,” Stead said. “The used cars ran another $900,000.”

When reports first surfaced last month that officers may have taken the cars, New Orleans Police Superintendent Warren Riley said it was not considered looting because the officers patrolled in the cars.

Police are also investigating 12 officers for allegedly looting or failing to stop looting. And about 250 police officers — roughly 15 percent of the force — could face discipline for leaving their posts without permission during Katrina and its aftermath.

The cars recovered so far have various amounts of damage, Stead said.

Because of the damaged garage doors at Stead’s dealership, wind funneled into the building and a wall blew down, he said. “The sad thing is if the building hadn’t been vandalized, there would have been no damage at all,” the dealer said.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    During the holocaust, the Jewish people in the Warsaw ghetto started off with only 5 or 6 handguns. Using these handguns, they killed Germans on patrol if that German patrol was only one or two armed soldiers. Using this method, they accumulated battle rifles. With these rifles they began the sniping of German officers. Finally, the Germans had to bring in artillery to destroy the ghetto.

These brave Jewish Freedom-fighters did not get on the trains, they died with great honor. Never get on the trains. Fight to the death against invalid government.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=diy+silencers&t=newext&atb=v1-1&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

upload_2022-3-7_23-17-21.png

upload_2022-3-7_23-15-50.png

Attached Files:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    continued from above

upload_2022-3-7_23-27-0.png

upload_2022-3-7_23-27-30.png

Attached Files:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    continued from above

upload_2022-3-7_23-30-54.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    thats the trouble with the world today, too much aggression, why cant humans get on with each other in peace?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The everyday person does get along with others. It is the thugs and those in power that always want what they are not entitled too.

Old Geezer likes this.
  20. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    "Power c0rrupts and Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely"!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    And then there are the crazies and the savages who pass for human.

One must protect their family from creatures two and four legged.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Weak people = non-survivors

Hoplophobia

"Is Hoplophobia the most prevalent reason motivating the liberal gun free social panacea?"

https://www.quora.com/Is-Hoplophobi...otivating-the-liberal-gun-free-social-panacea

"Pretty much, many on the left have adopted this irrational fear of the inanimate object because they only ever hear about guns when there is a mass shooting on the news. I have encountered a few liberals with this fear, their standard response is to scream and go into panic attack mode when they see anyone but a police officer or service-member with a firearm, I once had a woman knock on my door to look at the home we were selling, my service weapon was in a holster on the counter, seeing it she jumped up as if a cockroach landed on her and screamed 'Oh my god a gun, why do you have a gun?!' and started hyperventilating. The media has successfully demonized firearms to the point that a large group of citizens now view anyone who possesses a firearm that is not wearing a badge or camouflage uniform as a right wing extremist that wants to kill people. It sucks, be sure to conceal your weapon properly, I’ve been hearing horror stories of concealed carriers printing or accidentally displaying their concealed weapon in public and triggering a liberal, who then proceeds to scream 'He's/She's got a gun!' and triggering mass panic and a police response."

----------------------

When at our concealed-carry qualification at the sheriff's department range (one has to prove firearms competence; our range-master told us that he wished his deputies could shoot as well as we did), the deputy in charge told us to definitely conceal our handguns. He said that the department hated getting calls from the neurotic folk about someone with a firearm. The sheriff's department only wanted to roll on repeat felons who were carrying stolen weapons. America's "revolving door" judicial system keeps putting human genetic trash back out on the streets. The cops have to rearrest and rearrest and rearrest and rearrest the career criminals. Of course, these sh## "humans" end-up killing an innocent. Americans of European ancestry have the same crime rates as Europeans of European ancestry. Law enforcement is painfully aware of this reality, but can say nothing lest they be deemed racist. In the current collectivist inquisition, being convicted of racism by the mainstream media means that you lose your job. All are supposed to kowtow to the official religion of Secular Humanism.

TMT Tactical likes this.