11 "socio" Nations Make Up Usa

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Dec 9, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.businessinsider.com/the-11-nations-of-the-united-states-2015-7

Good morning all,

Per ...

This is a good intro-type article to view the US as really being a federation of different "socio nations".

I believe New Nederlands'profound tolerance for ethnic diversity also has segregated housing to allw for this profound tolerance.

True, Tidewater embraced slavery and the original New York Stock Exchange also traded in commodities such as rum, sugar, slaves, .......... This is just "an article" without presented definitions. Whatever definition is used for "feudal", when applied to Tidewater,...... Paul Revere's church didn't operate in an enlightened environment.

Again, I find this to be a good intro-type article to introduce the real composition of the national society. I just don't have the heart to tell Andy and Allana that there was a slave market in San Francisco.

TMT Tactical likes this.