2 Nypd Officers Wounded During Domestic Call

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 24, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://nypost.com/2020/11/24/nypd-officer-shooting-queens/

Good afternoon all,

Per ...

Do other megacities have an infraction like "alledged infidelity" ?

NYC is just too overpopulated ... the place cannot continue with the Feds funding so much.

The housing looks real nice for such an expensive town.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    AND you can bet this will be used as an excuse to make the Red Flag laws even worse.

3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    You know, I know, we all know that this felon is simply evil.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "NYC is just too overpopulated ... the place cannot continue with the Feds funding so much."
    -- Pragmatist

I don't care if the monsters all perish. How urban areas will perish is a mind-experiment which I sometimes inadvertently entertain, then drop. Rather hideous.

North Korea may one day, in an instant, burn the Earth clean of San Fransisco, Oakland, Berkley, ...
    . Probably not, though; Satan will protect the SanFransisco-area God-hating demons.

These are the Prophesied times when armies of demons rise up against the Will of God. Me, I'm hoping that God (via famine, earthquakes, wars, ... His call) makes these dark cities "go away".

Some may call it "population control". Whatever. Just so long as The Cleansing comes, the spiritual improvement of America will occur, wonderful thing that.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Old Geezer,

The real question - usually avoided - is who are the monsters ? Was it William Hinkley who shot President Reagan or the jurors who said the defendant was not guilty of a crime ? Are family disputes solvable outside of an extended family and thrust into the public sector ? Can America's megacities function without funds from the rest of the nation ?

Even with any amount of cleansing, the population on the US landmass has changed. There is little to no connection to Europe or Christianity.

North Korea is a surrogate of China. The entire Korean peninsula is listed in China's "Unequal Treaties".

We live in interesting times and even the bleakest of these times means, at least, we are living.

TMT Tactical likes this.