2 Part Post, Respirators And Phone/email Questions To Cdc

Discussion in 'Other Reference Material' started by Pragmatist, Feb 4, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://blogs.cdc.gov/publichealthmatters/2019/06/picking-a-respirator/

Good afternoon all,

Per ...

The main reason - and why I'm posting here at this section is the link to CDC INFO.

At the bottom of article, just above the red print is the CDC INFO link. You can contact by phone or email for health topics.

I've used this service before and got my replies within 3 days.

Do note that this is the "busy season" for them because of the Wuhan virus event and the health care folks get priority.

TMT Tactical and Justin Baker like this.
Similar Threads Forum Date
Forever A Victim.....so Vote For Me...and My Party.... News, Current Events, and Politics Feb 13, 2023
A British Crime Problem; Involves Labour Party Understanding News, Current Events, and Politics Mar 11, 2021
Apartment-renters Emergency Preparedness Other Not Listed Situations Oct 14, 2020
Additional Participant Inquiry The Hangout Oct 5, 2020
Wuhan Clubbers Party W/o Masks ! News, Current Events, and Politics Sep 22, 2020
Comrade Duch Dead; Time To Party Hard ! News, Current Events, and Politics Sep 2, 2020
Country Music Addresses Diverse Participation News, Current Events, and Politics Jun 27, 2020
Suggestion / Request For Forum Participation Suggestions and Requests Apr 22, 2020
Is Us Military Part Of Solution ? News, Current Events, and Politics Apr 11, 2020
Department Stores In Trouble Due Virus ? News, Current Events, and Politics Apr 3, 2020