2021 ???

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Dalewick, Dec 18, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Well, with all the fun that we have had in 2020 what is everyone expecting for 2021?

My biggest hopes...

1. That the Mayan that carved there dooms day calendar wasn't dyslexic. It would suck for him to have meant 2021 instead of 2012.

2. That George Miller picked setting the movie Mad Max in 2021 purely by chance.

If Biden is sworn in as President and tries to do the things he has said he's going to do, I expect the USA to be in a very ugly civil war before 2022. Not sure how things shape up for the rest of the world. I'm glad I live in the middle of nowhere.

Dale

PS - My local post office was actually flying the US flag upside down one day this week. The postmaster said it was an accident...

1. Ystranc
      Interestingly the long count predates the Mayan culture.

Ystranc, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    bump

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    My expectation for 2021 is a rapid spiral toward a similar plight as Venezuela now are experiencing . A U.S. Civil war could very well transpire . But presuming a Civil War doesn't explode upon the scene an inflation like has never been seen in the U.S. will be a reality . . In the year 2021 look for more bogus money magically appearing and of course nearly all products increasing in price as a result . -- Come this January of the year 2021 unless the senate authorizes a huge phoney money scheme to pay the rent for those that refuse to pay rent , millions of homeless and desperate people will be looking to pillage and burn what the working people have acquired . We are already seeing the panic of the sheeple as they scramble to depart the Democrat areas they have destroyed . I am already seeing desperate people getting on a local radio station near me and trying to find someone to sell them some vacant land or home . I noticed a few hours ago on a public bulletin board someone had posted a note hoping someone would sell them some land on which to try to survive the collapse . With the country crashing few people are selling land or homes in my area . It is going to get very bad , very fast .

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
    Dalewick, Amber Wolf, Rebecca and 2 others like this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    as far as the UK is concerned we will probably go into another national lock down sometime in the new year, the R rate-the rate the infection increases- is already increasing and thats before everyone is released from the restrictions and goes mad for 5 days at Christmas.
    as for the vaccine it will take most of next year to inject everyone who wants one and Covid is still going to be with us for many years to come.
    then as from January 1st we have the post Brexit period when anything and everything could happen, prices will rise that is inevitable but by how much is unknown, the UK have signed many non EU trade deals this year and they will all start once the transition period ends with no deal on 31st of this month.

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. wally

wally Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    i have no good feelings about anything at this moment in time and am planning on things getting even worse, prepping like a mad man for what is probably coming. the NWO can kiss my hairy tukas...

6. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I have as probably most of you have noticed the main stream media blaming the mass migration , crime and economic collapse on the Chinese Virus and proclaiming the vaccine will turn everything back around to being lovely . NOT SO , that is just lying politicans and bought and paid for news outlets trying to calm the public and hoping the masses are too dumb to realize what has transpired . Whether the virus is stopped or not , an unavoidable collapse is in its infancy stage and will soon be escalating to critical mass .

wally, Dalewick, TMT Tactical and 2 others like this.
  7. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Negative sides are Brexit and obviously covid, both will be with us well into 2021 and both have had a massive negative impact on the UK. The UK may well struggle post brexit with shortages of some foods but nothing drastic there. The full financial impact of brexit and covid will become clearer in the next year as our economy continues to shrink and we loose more and more global influence.

Plus side I think (so long as the vaccines are effective against this new strain of covid thats hitting us hard) things will improve and as restrictions lift the national mood will improve then comes the hard part of getting the country back on track.

I can't see major unrest in the USA, the people are angry but also tired (like the rest of us) and fed up with over 3000 Americans dying per day so hopefully they'll respond to some positive leadership from the Biden-Harris team and pull together and rebuild rather than take to the streets in droves.

The UK and the USA have suffered from extremely poor leadership during covid but Trump is gone and lets hope Johnson is not far behind.

Good luck for 2021 everyone.

8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    never mind 2021, Boris has cancelled christmas, the 5 day relaxation of the rules have been scrapped, London and the South East go into tier 4 imcluding travel bans.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Whether the U.K. politicans and news outlets will admit it or not but obviously " not ' that the U.K. is following Venezuela and the United States lead and are beginning its spiral down the toliet . To be fair though most politicans are dumb as bricks but just never run out of words to spew out of their mouths , so they may honestly not realize what is happening upon the world economy . " Preppers know "

wally, Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Interestingly some figures various countries will likely be experiencing over the next few years . According to Goggle - Venezuela's annual inflation rate in the year 2020 is around 2,000 percent . That is why I am an advocate of self sufficiency not just preparing to survive on some stored commodities . That is what some of our members children and grandchildren have as a future and why I prepare more with my descendants in mind than myself . The right survival retreat is crucial but it now appears suitable survival retreat property ranges from unlikely to can't in obtaining . There was a chance of obtaining such a property about a year ago , " the good old days " . Those that didn't think and plan ahead sufficiently will likely perish knowing their descendants will remember them as the ancestor that " let them down " and left them to live in squalid conditions .

wally, Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    China all giggly about the U.S. having lost any form of a Commander in Chief will go more aggressive. They will engage in serious push-backs against India. China will basically claim the South China Sea. More aggressions against Philippine fishing operations will be seen. China has been taking Philippine fishermen into custody, firing shots over their ships, all that; now I'd expect to see China sinking any ships fishing in Chinese imperial waters. There is nothing to stop Chinese aggression now that the USA has been castrated. Biden's son should get what fortunes he can right now out of China -- daddy Joe is dying. Kamala, inc., will not prop-up Joe's boy.

The Vatican capitulated to the Communist China years back. John Paul II was the last pope, after all.
    https://www.demdigest.org/vatican-capitulates-china-sign-beijings-growing-sharp-power/

Canada will go full bend-over mode towards China. China has had its war planes buzz Canadian oil tankers even when America had a pro-military president (Trump). The new invalid U.S. administration has been overtly paid off by China, so that leaves Canada totally vulnerable.

https://www.thestar.com/politics/fe...s-canadians-to-get-ready-for-retaliation.html

https://therealtruthnetworkcom.wordpress.com/2020/09/02/china-owns-canada/

33e108a90a4bc8edd6ceec28db80efe8.jpeg
    33e108a90a4bc8edd6ceec28db80efe8.png

wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    In Europe, nations with some pride left in them are standing up to the European Reich, countries such as Poland and Hungary.

As far back as 2012 Austria, much to its credit, has pushed back against ER's rape of Liberty.
    https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2012/...push-back-against-eu-data-retention-directive
    -----------------

Deutsche Bank's vicissitudes in 2019 forced them to restructure and lay off hundreds of employees. All of this payed off and this bank and other European banks looked like they might even get 0ut of the hospital ... then Chinacovid hit, everyone panicked, and now the European economy may just be headed to the intensive care unit.

https://news.bitcoin.com/deutsche-bank-collapse-could-crash-global-financial-markets/

Here is Forbes putting the absolute best Leftist spin on the decrepit European economy -- the euro is going to die, but nobody is allowed to say that in public.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/milton...cracks-in-the-european-union/?sh=50c719f274d3

As the banks of Europe collapse, the people of England who have maintained their dignity by voting to sever themselves from the continental Big Brother machine may just have saved what can be saved of their nation's economy. Germany has been sucking money out of England to pay for the financial collapse of the Spanish, Italian, and Greek economies. Any talk of austerity on the continent is met with rioters burning and looting their cities. People in England who want to continue being a part of that sick situation have the same personality type as women who write love letters to their rapists serving time in prison.

True English men and women will never let England be neutered.

upload_2020-12-19_14-27-46.png

13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Black Lives Matter and Antifa are already angry with the incoming Democrat administration. They helped the incoming regime cheat and intimidate itself into power, so now they want their massive redistribution plans enacted by any means necessary. The year 2021 will see FAR worse rioting than 2020 saw.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...invited-to-biden-civil-rights-summit-n1201996

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blm-pressures-democrats-breathe-act-prison-abolition

Without redistribution, without the prison doors being opened, American urban areas will light the night skies with their infernos.

Race war and civil war will envelope the former USA. Nothing can stop the momentum of these forces of aggression.

White communists also want the prison doors opened.

"Do we need prisons?" video

Leftist-indoctrinated woman being interviewed. An example of the mental illness that has infected America. The "something for nothing" aggressors see this mind-set as a capitulation. People who are unable to control their glandular activities WILL go aggressive to take what they want. Even the give-aways of a Kamala administration will not be enough to appease the herds.

wally and poltiregist like this.
  14. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    What many are missing or are in a personal denial stage is Communist China has bought the news media around the world with puppets at the helm as well have bought politicians to do their bidding . They effectively have bought the United States Election result in November of 2020 . The Biden's price was high but china will take care of the Biden's greed of demanding too much money for the sale of the United States , farther down the road . If the Chinese succeed in conquering the United States come January 2021 , the citizens will be under Chinese rule . This will likely be hidden from the Sheeple of the United States as long as convenient , so as to make the indoctrination of the citizens of the U.S. easier . Monetary system will somewhere in time change to the same as Chinese currency . The Chinese credit system of being a obedient citizen to China in order to buy or sell will be the future . The rich soil of the United States " New China " will be cultivated to produce and export food to " Old China " as they are now experiencing food shortages . Remember what happened to the citizens of Ukraine , their agriculture crops were looted and hauled away leaving the residence of Ukraine to starve . That is the communist system . --- First the United States then likely Canada will be high on their list to conquer . Putting Canada under China's control along with the United States would solidify Chinas power on the American continent from Mexico on the south side all the way up to Russia's domain to the north . Canada produces a lot of oilseed products , grain , and meat - are things China wants . In short high food producing countries will be what China seeks . High oil producing countries to fuel the factories for their slave laborers will also be on the " to conquer list " .

wally, TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  15. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Never be neutered? Never has, never will be.

What is a 'True English man/Woman" in your opinion? I'll tell you now, we don't all have a full English breakfast everyday and certainly don't stop for tea and scones a four. We've moved on since the days of the old Basil Rathbone movies you watched as a kid back in the 40s LOL

Leaving the EU was economic suicide for the UK plus we had lot of power and influence in Europe and have lost that power now, we're just a tiny overcrowded rock. That said I think with good leadership things will move forward over the next decade, same as I hope it will now you have leadership in the White House so lets keep our fingers crossed.

UK now back in full lockdown, had to happen with all the idiots not wearing masks/social distancing etc I am just looking forward to being with my lad, eating fine food, drinking fine wine for a week or so, chilling out. While I'm home I won't give a rats ass about the rest of the world, only my lad. :)

16. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Never be neutered? Never has, never will be."

You allow-in "Asians", i.e. Arabian Muslims, who rape your little girls. When these aggressive "men" are rounded-up, you do not execute these savages. You let rapist aggressors live. Sounds pretty limp-wristed to the real men of this planet.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/manchester-asian-grooming-scandal

You have to ask your Mommy Government for permission to own a firearm which is the only valid defense against felons wielding knives. There have been English "citizens" prosecuted by your courts for shooting armed felons -- WTF?!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5167445/Pensioner-72-shot-dead-burglar-jailed.html

Ask permission to own just some stupid shotgun from Mommy government, or go to jail. Sounds like castration to me. The right of self-defense comes not from government but from our Creator.

Luke 11:21When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe."

Weak Britons kowtow before their murderers.

upload_2020-12-19_17-22-31.png

Many terrorists serve little time and when they get out, they go back to acts of terrorism. Britain is too weak to face the truth.

upload_2020-12-19_17-43-48.png

Leftists always give their fellow travelers a second chance ... and a third ... and a fourth ...

Complete and total denial made possible by a populace conditioned to be spiritually raped.

Wars are caused by weak people who are not physically and mentally prepared to fight back. Britain and the USA let down their guard after WWI, therefore they gave this inadequate Hitler fellow and a Mussolini nobody permission to rise up and form strong centralized governments (95% of centralized governments go cancerous; "power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely"). Violence is caused by the ready-availability of victims. There was NOTHING whatsoever special about Adolf nor Benito, the sheeple wanted a dictator, poof!, they got one. Both Adolf and Benito considered themselves saviors. Kamala is going to "come to the rescue of Amerika" just as soon as Brain-dead Biden bows out (or is forced out by his own party).

17. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I started to not respond to this, but I have to ask. Do you really believe Biden and Hoe will be a positive event for the USA. Biden has been in Washington politics over 40 years and has "0" accomplishments on his record. What decisions on events and topics he has made have been wrong almost EVERY time.

Have you ever listened to him speak. He can't carry on a conversation.

I won't even start on the accusations of pedophilia, sexual assault and now collusion with foreign states.

If this idiot does 50% of what he has threatened to do through executive actions and any agency violates the countries laws and constitution, to comply with those executive orders. There will be a civil war. And Biden, is no Abraham Lincoln.

If the USA is lucky, Biden will be a lame duck president if sworn in and nothing good or bad will happen for his 4 years.

Dale

wally, randyt, Rebecca and 3 others like this.
  18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    A disrupting troll on this site wrote, "Leaving the EU was economic suicide for the UK ..."

England going a fishing ... uh ... nope. Actually some European Collective bullies first got there in a fishing area that was to have been dedicated to being used by the English. Too bad, so sad, Big Brother usually wins. And is the case with all elitist overlords, the rules apply to other people, the owned sheep.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-taken-britains-marine-protected-areas-go-eu/

"Over 95 per cent of the fish taken out of Britain’s marine protected areas is ending up in the European Union, according to researchers."

"Now a report by the Blue Marine Foundation revealing that over 95 per cent of the 100,000 tonnes taken from Dogger Bank in 2017 and 2018 went to the EU in an 'unlawful asset-stripping operation' ...”

https://www.bluemarinefoundation.co...gal-fishing-on-the-dogger-bank-in-new-report/

“'When the transition [Brexit] is in place, the UK will have the opportunity to unilaterally ban damaging fishing from the UK portion of the site and call on other EU Member States to do the same in their ‘portions’ of the site.'”

wally, poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  19. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    some people are crazy if they think the UK had any control over what happened in the EU, we were just a small cog in a large machine, and a cash cow at that.
    thats why we had a majority to leave, most people had enough of being bossed around and wanted our freedom from such a large undemocratic edifice.
    a recent poll stated that Leave would win again if the referendum was now.

wally, Dalewick, TMT Tactical and 2 others like this.
  20. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Your an uneducated (to the facts) idiot if you don't, so pick which camp you sleep in.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you are welcome to your opinion, but I've told you before about personal abuse.
    any more of it and I will start deleting your posts, no matter who it is directed at.

22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Being an American, I can most relate to the English feeling of being used as a cash cow by do-gooders. I mean, oh dear lord, why would the people of England want to pay for the self-destructive economic actions of Spain, Italy, and Greece! Were I an Englishman of character, that would infuriate me beyond measure.

Economic theories are that and only that, theories. European Union = theory. Nice adolescent theory :); however given human behavior, it was an epic failure from the get-go :(. Same with all tragic socialist theories. Any cursory glance at any history book would have informed of the inevitable debacle of any such effort. Look what attempting to unify the Arabians got T. E. Lawrence.

Good intentions do not suffice.

23. BSHJ

BSHJ Expert Member
      227/230

Blog Posts:
    wait.....which Covid are you talking about being with you for years to come....the old one or the new one?

1. lonewolf
      BOTH!!

lonewolf, Dec 21, 2020
      wally likes this.
  24. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    This winter is turning out to be a big snow producer. I’m hoping it buries me so deep in snow that I won’t be able to dig out until May. That will at least keep me out of the freak and crap show unfolding across the country for a little while.

25. randyt

randyt Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    The one thing we can count on as the world slips into a craphole. The royalty at the top will be well taken care of. I'm sure it was for lenin and his cronies. As it will be for our people, not the common man though

wally, TMT Tactical and Rebecca like this.
  26. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Speaking as another uneducated idiot I have to admit that I honestly always thought that you're was the correct way to contract you are rather than using the possessive your.

Basically, the EU is just the latest attempt for Germany to take and rule Europe. There have always been British leaders that are willing to bow down and allow and accept the German right to rule in order to have peace in their time. Fortunately for all of Europe, this sort of weak willingness to be enslaved is not the general attitude for the British as a people. Had they gone limp as France did at the beginning of WW2 all of Europe would today be known as Greater Germany.

The future of the US can be seen in what is happening NOW in the liberal-run cities and states. the murder rate in NYC is through the roof as are the crime rates in Chicago, Detroit, and nearly all of the West coast liberal shelters for criminals and illegal aliens. This is what the liberals hope to bring to the entire nation.

Texas is already making preparations to secede and will be a nuclear power on day ONE. The US has a problem that the liberals are too stupid to understand. The military is made up of mostly very conservative people. Very few limp wristed liberals enlist in an all-volunteer military.

A loud mouth and rioting is not a very good preparation for a civil war. Who exactly is going to fight for the liberals? I guess that they could enlist the gangs and criminals to be their armed forces. Most of the liberals that I have known personally wouldn't even defend their own family much less their beliefs if physical violence might be required.

watcherchris, wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  27. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    by TexDanm....

Loud mouth and rioting is not a good method for building a nation as well. It is good for chaos..but not for risk taking..

Being constructive needed for nation building is not conducive to running ones mouth and rioting. They are opposites....not going in the same direction.

People who's main pre occupation is rioting are not usually going to be people of discipline and or constructive thinking but destructive instead.

Nation building takes constructive thinking, discipline, action and risk taking....not so with rioting and or two legged wildlife.

Even War takes discipline.....not two legged wildlife.

Not sure what some are thinking here...,

Headed out to my garage to reload some 30.06 special rounds...and I will try not to become two legged wildlife as I do this task.

I greatly dislike two legged wildlife of any kind...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaeltie.

28. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't see them as two-legged wildlife or animals of any sort. Animals may harm people but they don't do it out of meanness. They are simply doing as their nature demands. The people that are acting LIKE animals are capable of understanding that their actions are wrong and so are simply evil trash that needs to be eliminated from the gene pool.

We have a sick society. California allowed Tex Watson, Charles Manson's hitman to spawn FOUR kids while serving multiple life sentences. Finally, I read that, he was moved into federal prison or there would have been more. that is what we need, more mass murderers and fewer pretty actresses. as far as I'm concerned part of EVERY conviction that involves unnecessary violence where people have been hurt, the criminal should be sterilized. If the crime involved rape he should be just straight out castrated. The same for sex crimes that involve kids under the age of 14.

wally, TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  29. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Yeah...Tex..I can state that I can admire and respect the motivations of four legged wildlife more than can I the two legged variety....

Thanks for your post.

I hope never to become two legged undisciplined wildlife......there have been times in my life when I was very close to berserk.and unthinking...I don't like what I saw and experienced and never again do I want to go back there.
    Little difference to me in two legged wildlife and Ishmaelites.

A good woman and family helps one to stay focused and away from becoming two legged wildlife....and that is a good thing... Probably more than most of us males deserve..

Thanks for your post,

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaeltie.

30. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:

Lonewolf, I would ask that you not believe the BS the media is putting out about the virus mutating and blah, blah, blah. It's a virus and yes it will mutate as all viruses do, but just like influenza it is the worst the first time you have it. Your body develops immunity to this virus no differently than it does to the common cold or the flu. Biology is biology and the media and politicians can't change that, no matter how much stupidity comes out of there mouths.

I truly believe that the politicians and industrial medical complex will play this out for every penny they can wring out of it, either directly or through power plays and taxes. If the actual medical professionals that report truthfully are being honest and every death that can be construed as COVID related is being reported as a COVID death, then the death toll and incidence is all a lie and we left being a pandemic months ago.

The next time Ebola raises it's deadly head, watch how fast COVID is forgotten. If that ever reaches Europe or the Americas, then everyone will get to see a real pandemic.

Dale

hqdefault.jpg

31. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    After thinking it over, I have one caveat to my above post. Natural biology is out the window if this thing is genetically altered as reported.

Dale

Rebecca, wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  32. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Not personal abuse LW, just a general view I hold of brexiteers... I really think they are &*$%^&*'s

33. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Basically if I think I need lessons in grammar I'll take a course.

Germany don't want to rule Europe, its costing them enough already

Texas won't away, stop dreaming.

34. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    that we knew already.
    you'r behind the times, Brexit happened long ago and we are due to end the transition period in less than 10 days time with a no deal-even the EU now accepts this.

TMT Tactical and wally like this.
  35. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Germans have always wanted to rule Europe, its in their DNA, just look at past history.

Dalewick, TMT Tactical and wally like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      There is this superiority complex thing going on with Germans. They are above average in their IQ levels, true; however they aren't smart enough to become humble. True brilliance leads to one knowing their own limitations. Such is Wisdom.

Old Geezer, Dec 21, 2020
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. Mekada

Mekada Master Survivalist
      270/345

Blog Posts:
    I expect the following globally:

- The media will continue to push liberal views and instigate a US civil war. The left and the right will eventual clash and martial law will be declared. Civilians will shoot civilians and many innocent people are going to die.
    - Trade and travel will be restricted based on vaccination status. Work and healthcare might also be regulated.
    - A new pandemic or event to trigger global subservience as Corona is wearing thin. The more compliant a nation the better it is to implement policies they would ordinarily be able to get away with.

Locally (South Africa) I think we might see...

- That the State of Disaster is extended yet again so that the government can hold onto more power for longer and loot accordingly.
    - Massive job losses ensue. We have already lost more than 3 000 000 tax payers since the beginning of the lockdown in March.
    - That police and military will become more prevalent and will become more forceful in enforcing laws.
    - Our economy collapsing due to social grants, corruption and the tax payer base that has shrunk during the lockdown.
    - That we begin to face food shortages as more farmers are killed and others simply cannot afford to farm anymore.
    - That expropriation without compensation is enacted on property, pension funds and other trusts the government can get their hands on will be looted. Worst of all is that the reserve bank might be nationalized as this has already been tabled to parliament.
    - That violence will escalate and that a civil uprising might occur due to the instability and crime.

All in all I dont hold much hope for 2021. Strap in gentleman its going to become rough.

37. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    I take exception to the article about Canada owned by the Chinese. In fact Canada has been battling the Chinese, we locked up the head of hauwei

Dalewick, Rebecca and TMT Tactical like this.
  38. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Makada,

Welcome to the Forum.

I missed your initial posts so my welcome now.

Transmitting from Lord Fairfax's former proprietary colony now known as Virginia, USA.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Ditto, welcome to the forum Makada! We are a little rough on each other occasionally but are in general looking down the road with similar intentions of being prepared to survive whatever is coming.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:

"Under the terms of the Foreign Investment Protection Act (FIPA), a bi-lateral treaty ratified with China by the Trudeau government in 2019, Chinese security forces can be stationed on Canadian soil to protect vital Chinese investments, without the knowledge or consent of local authorities." – Canadian Independent Press Review, January 15, 2020

Native North Americans living on Canada's Pacific coast know the score:

https://cirnow.com.au/canada-today-invaded-by-chinese-troops/

"Ernie Peters is accustomed to prisons. The Tsimshian native from northern BC has run the gauntlet of reservation poverty, residential school torture and penitentiary slave labor during his nearly seventy years. But in his own words, he’s never felt as afraid as he does nowadays in Oppenheimer Park.

“'They’re getting ready to clear us outta here ‘cause of their Covid bullshit. The cops are saying it’ll happen by early May, there’ll be nobody left here after that. They aren’t regular cops neither, never seen these fuckers before. Every time I ask ‘em where they’re takin’ us they tell me not to ask.'

"Leo is a police informant who drops me inside information now and then. As a former altar boy who’d been at the wrong receiving end of several Catholic priests, Leo took a shining to me after I helped occupy Holy Rosary Cathedral in early 2008. Hearing I was in town, we met at Crab Park overlooking the north shore mountains.

“'Everybody downtown is going nuts' Leo began, his eyes more haunted than normal. 'They’re in a meltdown. Every cop’s been told he’ll get axed and replaced the same day if he doesn’t enforce the quarantine and curfew that’s coming down.'

“'By when?' I asked.

“'Any day, man' he replied. 'It’s coming any day.'

“'Do you mean some cops have been making noise that they won’t cooperate with the shutdown?' I said.

“'Nobody I know likes what’s happening' Leo remarked. 'Even the senior cops, they all know it’s bad for business, with all the drug dealers and importers shut down. The whole port is in lock down. No more payoffs or kickbacks from the Triad and their offshore bosses. Bribes are half a cop’s take home pay, you know that. They’ve all got families, so what’re they gonna do now?'

“'What about the soldiers?' I offered, going out on a limb. Leo stared at me startled for a moment and then looked even bleaker.

“'You don’t mess with them. They’re not some reserve weekend wanna be warriors.' Leo said quietly. 'Those PLA types are killers.'

"It was my turn to be startled.

“'PLA? You mean, Chinese troops?'

“'You got ‘em all over the coast, man, based outta Prince Rupert. A bunch of their military intel people work outta their consulate in town and they can airlift the assault troops here in an hour, is what I been told.'

“'What about Canadian soldiers?'

"Leo snorted.

“'All we got are some field artillery units downtown and at the Seaforth Armories. And out in Chilliwack. The rest of our guys are back east. That’s how that fucking traitor Trudeau’s arranged it with Bejing, man. The west coast is theirs. They’re gonna be the ones managing the curfews and all the other shit that’s gonna follow. They’re the power now.'”

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  41. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Chi-com troop getting in some training in Canada:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/t...nada-are-threat-to-american-national-security

"December 11, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – Fox News’ Tucker Carlson said on his Dec. 10 show that revelations this week that the Trudeau government invited Chinese communist troops to learn Canadian ’winter’ warfare is 'an amazing story' that was 'hard to believe, but real.'

“'We have the closest relation with Canada of any country, obviously, in the world. This seems like an obvious threat to American national security,' Carlson commented.

"LifeSiteNews reported yesterday that top-secret military documents reveal that under Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s watch, communist troops from China’s Liberation Army (PLA) had been invited to Canada for military 'winter survival' training in 2019 at a military base in Ontario.'

"Documents sent to Rebel News by the Trudeau government via an access to information request also reveal that the Canadian military trained Chinese commanders at the Canadian Forces College in Toronto as well as military facilities in Kingston."

"During the House of Commons’ Question Period yesterday, Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada and Leader of the Opposition Erin O'Toole questioned the Liberal Government as to why it 'fought for Canada to train China's military on Canadian soil, against the direct advice of the chief of the defence staff ' after 'Canadian citizens [Michael Kovrig and Michael Spavor] were taken hostage by the Communist regime in China.

"When Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Chrystia Freeland refused to give a straight answer, O'Toole pushed his question harder.

“'Now we learn they [Liberals] were ignoring the Chief of the Defense staff when it came to military exercises with China. Defense officials clearly said there were risks of knowledge transfer by working with China. Why does the Deputy Prime Minister think that she knows better than the military about how to maintain our military secrets?' he asked.

"O'Toole called it 'unbelievable' that the Liberal government would pressure the Canadian Armed Forces to conduct joint exercises with the Chinese military while two Canadians had been taken hostage by the 'Communist regime in China.'

"Conservative Member of Parliament Derek Sloan, who ran an impressive campaign earlier this year for leadership of the Conservative Party of Canada, commented that he 'strongly' shared O'Toole’s concerns 'towards the revelation of the ‘China Files’ and what they mean for Canada.'

"David Mulroney, Canada’s Ambassador to China from 2009 to 2012, told LifeSiteNews that Prime Minister Trudeau is 'naïve' in his approach to China.

“'This is dangerous because China poses a threat to Canada in terms of espionage and through its covert efforts to interfere with and influence Canadian policy and, indeed, Canadian society. China is also undermining the rules-based international system that Canada helped to create,' he said.

"Reggie Littlejohn, founder of U.S.-based Women's Rights Without Frontiers, which fights gendercide and forced abortion especially in China, told LifeSiteNews that revelations in the military documents should be a cause of 'great concern' for Canadians.

“'The Chinese Communist Party is very aggressive and is infiltrating basically every aspect of society in its bid to assert global dominance. Dictatorships always lead to human rights abuses,' she said, adding that China has a 'terrible human rights record.'

“'Canadians need to understand China’s plans to assert global dominance and become the one-world superpower, and its deliberate infiltration of nearly every aspect of life, including universities, media, financial institutions, political and religious life, technology and communications infrastructure, and even military and pharmaceutical supply chains – as well as flooding the U.S. and Canada with deadly Fentanyl and the Coronavirus,' she said.

“'China is our enemy and should be treated as such,' Littlejohn added."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Toronto Sun confirmation:

https://torontosun.com/news/local-n...-observed-military-exercises-on-canadian-soil

"The Department of National Defence has confirmed China’s People’s Liberation Army was indeed on Canadian soil in February of 2018 for the Canadian Armed Forces winter training exercises.

"But DND insists they were there merely as observers."

Letting Chi-com military intel-gatherers observe, i.e. spy on, your military is usually referred to as "treason".

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Well we now know the answer to a statement I made close to the beginning of this thread concerning what would congress in the United States do about the dead beat squatters sitting in rent housing without paying rent . Would they allow the house owners to kick out the squatters to roam and pillage as homeless bands of marauders or would Congress refuse to let home owners that have vagrants in them kick them out . -- In the bill congress just passed that was another phoney money giveaway " inflation balloon "was the stipulation that the squatters could continue to stay in the homes they occupy for free . --- I was far sighted enough and with good instincts had my former house located in a different state , burned to the ground last summer before some vagrants moved in .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    ????

45. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The thing about Biden that has always bothered me may turn out to be something good for a change for America. He has always been a bald-faced liar and almost never has done anything that he promised. his son is a thief and has been caught several times but daddy has bailed him out. The good news is that I think that he lied to the liberals about as much as he has always done to everyone else and is most likely going to try for 8 years as quietly as possible while his son and he rob us blind.

He is already pissing them off with his more moderate appointments. Joe is only in it for himself and what he can get. If that means that he stabs the left in the ass then so be it! He is not stupid. He knows that the big bucks are not in the welfare crowd. He was not elected by people that liked him, he was elected by the "We hate Donald Trump" movement. They would have happily voted for the Anti-Christ with horns and tail intact if that is what it took to dump Donald.

46. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    And we had no empire LOL LOL The main thing separating brits and Germans is language.

All this Biden bashing...what has Trump done for weeks regarding trying to contain Covid? Nothing is what he's done, he don't even talk about it anymore. All he's done is spread fake news about a rigged election that was never happened; he lost and he come to terms with that.

I wonder how he'll cope with the payment demands for his tax dodges? How will he cope when he goes on trial for sexual misconduct? He's fare game for the authorities and individuals in a few weeks and the floodgates will open up on him.

Apart from being an extremely poor president he really is a nasty peice of work, he ain't a good example of the human race.

How about getting behind the new President, help make America great again.

47. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Screw Biden and Harris. NOT my president, ever!!! Got the message!! The only way I would get behind Biden is if he was walking the plank and I get to push him off into the deep six.

Dalewick and poltiregist like this.
  48. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    To accept Biden and Harris is an acceptance to live under communist rule . This is akin to capturing a free bird and putting it in a cage to live forever . This is a major reason most preppers prepare . They have no intention of living under the rule of some ruler but strive to live free . Someone that can not understand this have already had their spirit broken with no sense of what independence and freedom is . Prepping is more than surviving .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow Max Rigger...

Your at it again ....betting most of us do not know much history ....and you would be mostly correct..

If one reads Mein Kampf...and is aware of the competitive feelings between Germany and the UK it becomes clear that there is more than language between Germany and England going back into the 1840s if not before.

Most people do not know about the constant warfare in Europe in the 1840 and again in the 1870s....never heard of it ..in particular Americans.

I will remind you and the members here that I am a licensed ham operator and long before I was licensed I was an avid shortwave listener. It is by way of shortwave that I realized how bad was our American News media...deceitful and often outright lying....
    And this was long before home computers and Donald J. Trump. Again you think no one out here knows...

In like manner I do not put stock in BBC as well as other news outlets outside of America....but monitor carefully.

I fully expect the left/Deep State to go after him...simply because he is not one of them... his getting elected was a fluke ...he was not supposed to win and it is clear the Deep State was caught unprepared for him...and consequently overcompensated in trying to get rid of him...over and over through their proxies in the House and Senate...as well as the phonies who were put in his cabinet and as advisers...

Trump reminds me of the history I have read of Oliver Cromwell....not liked by the King Club......and attempts were made over and over to get rid of Oliver. Oliver had to live his life in armor.....for the constant attempts at assassination...and so too Trump. Hence Oliver's name....The Ironsides.

And many people..even Englishmen do not know this history about their country...as Cromwell is not liked to this day and they try to avoid the topic.

I think that with the exception of the media ...cheering section for Biden...people are soon enough going to get buyers remorse..with the left. The left cannot help it for they constantly need to herd people and their property including their thinking ability...

One can already tell this by the people being selected for office...internationalists...not people who have an interest in "Making America Great Again" but putting the rest of the world on our breast...

One can tell this by the Covid relief budget brought to the Presidents desk for his signature...it is an international bill...not a C 19 bill...it is an Internationalists bill masquerading as C19...

The left is mostly interested in Herding America and Americans to become more like the UK and the Continent....Subjects ...not Citizens with Rights and Liberties under the Constitution. Not difficult to predict.....

They will be working hard and rapidly to reverse what Trump and Company have done and put us back into economic stagnation.......

I agree with many here and on other sights..the goal is to get Harris into office...not the business of America..

Harris and her goals will be to solve social justice Victimization on the public purse..with more deficit spending.....lots lots lots more spending..

Ever the Victim...Social Justice...

That is not a formula for making America Great...it is a formula for the blame game....

Oh...and did I tell you that our troops will once again be stationed all about the globe , under Biden/Harris to protect internationalist profits and properties..economic fiefdoms/money making operations???
    You know Max....sort of like the British Navy and Army went about protecting the Crown's opium operations when things got out of hand around the world..

Shhhhhhhh....we are not supposed to know this history.....
    The writings of Benjamin Disraeli and others on the history of the Crown and their operations.

You are betting no one out here knows any history.. or about Ishmaelites.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    So you'll leave the country in the awful state its in rather than help heal?

Hope your not waiting on a covid relief cheque mate, Trump has literally taken the food out of babies mouths but hey, if your happy with that then thats your choice. Millions of Americans denied money...Trump should be up against criminal charges...Oh I forgot, he'll shortly be charged with tax frauds and sex offences so he'll get his fate filled shortly.

1. Old Geezer
      "... he'll shortly be charged ..."
      You will shortly be ruled by Sharia Law. Khan is King in London. More invaders will pour-in from France and wherever else. Your youth are primed for the plucking. So far, their rape gangs have gotten hold of 1,400 of your little girls ... that we know of. You can't protect your kids so more will get to "experience another culture". Oh, did your Mommy Government ever give you permission to own a firearm? How much ammo are you serfs allowed to buy? If however, you actually do defend yourself or your children from your invaders, you go to prison. Maxine, maybe you like to bend over. Seems maybe that you actually do.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
      Old Geezer, Dec 25, 2020
    2. TMT Tactical
      I was very pleased PRESIDENT Trump passed on the pork riddled relief bill. It had money for foreign countries, illegal aliens, and too may other PORK projects having nothing to do with the CCP Virus. President Trump did the right thing and ANYBODY (MAX) that had actually read the bill, would know President Trump did the right thing. Some people just insist on removing any doubt they are idiots.

TMT Tactical, Dec 25, 2020
      wally likes this.