2023 An Eventful Year, Maybe Even A Strange Year

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Old Geezer, Mar 26, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    So, psychics are a dime a dozen.

Some information worth looking at ... Maybe.

????

I've dreamed events that came true. There's my bias. My wife's bias ... I've told her these things and they came true. A bit scary -- especially for her. Scared the crap out of my mom decades ago. Mom didn't live long.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    In a dream, I once saw two nukes go up in the area of Knoxville, TN and Oak Ridge, TN.

True? Who knows?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The thing that most professional psychics don't want to talk about is the fact that it comes and goes and you never KNOW if today is the day it's going to take off. I used to do a lot of reading for people. I REFUSE to accept money for this. To me, that is just a little whorish. To me, it is a gift. I didn't buy it or pay for it and I'm not going to sell it.

Understand, that is just ME. I have had a lot of friends that did it professionally . Most were good people and they needed the money. I have a half dozen skilled professions and have never lacked work to do. THEN on a few occasions when the economy went totally flat, I've gone to my most basic ability.

I am BIG and have always been rather massively strong. I have loaded trucks at a dollar per thousand pounds and made 500 to 750 dollars a week. I knocked out a 1000 dollars a few times. I could have done that fairly and occasionally even made more. There are so few people willing and able to do that kind of work that they pay a lot better than you would imagine. At the time that I was doing this, EVERY PLACE that I had ever worked as a machinist was either closed and gone or had laid off most of their people and were just trying to survive.

I finally got tired of the on again off again business that seems to just be the way small machine shops go. I started fixing things for my landlord when I was laid off and he made me realize that there was more money and a much more dependable income in that so I just never went back to it. I have a little shop here at home with a metal lathe a milling machine and a drill press. I also have a full line of woodworking tools.

I liked working for myself BUT I will admit that I pushed myself a LOT harder than any asshole boss that I worked for ever had. I'm retired now but I'm starting to think about going back to work in a limited way. Money isn't the problem...boredom is.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I've next to zero psychic ability. If some strange event happens, it's something sent to me, not me looking for it.

Like seeing the dead in a dream, then checking the obituaries, and finding out that they'd recently died. I didn't go looking for that. They came to me. It was their act, their visit.

My belief that this year is going to go sideways is based on common sense. The U.S. dollar has been printed away into the land of toilet paper IOUs. The Fed is the counterfeiter. Congress is piling up debt that the U.S. can never pay.

Seems the US administration wants to go to war with Russia over its invasion of Ukraine. This, to cover up their own gross incompetence in Wash. D.C.

The Pacific Ring of Fire is heating up.

The loony leader of North Korea is letting his people starve to pay for the building of nuclear weapons and the communist Chinese are threatening to nuke the world if anyone interferes with their upcoming rape of Taiwan.

Iran is full speed ahead in their development of nukes and Israel is cocked'n'locked to stop them.

All of these festivities and more are more than enough portent of hell to come. No crystal ball required.

upload_2023-3-26_17-8-41.png

TMT Tactical likes this.