29 Nov Dutch Stabbing

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 29, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      452/460

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Expert Member
      227/230

Blog Posts:
    Another case of some people doing something again?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      193/230

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      452/460

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Alaska John and Varuna,

My philosophical approach is different.

To me it doesn't matter if the suspect is mentally deranged, is mentally competent but a disgruntled person, a terrorist, a common criminal, an innocent citizen who caused a deadly/fatal accident, and etc.

There is a requirement for skilled armed police forces to be present throughout areas with members of humanity.

Here, news reports have a format: They tell some basics like location and situation and then that the police are working on a motive. Who cares about the motive ?! The kids are nearby, my doctor's appointment is at..., I'm not driving near ....

Some of these types of events are "serial" that is they already happened and now a repeat. The national / international public heard of the mass shooting at Virginia Tech Univ. It happened again a year plus after.

Many other examples abound.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Country folk would say, "I don't know what's wrong with them thar folk, but they sure ain't right in the head!"

TMT Tactical likes this.