3 World Wars Preplanned

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by AustinFromOregon, Oct 24, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. AustinFromOregon

AustinFromOregon New Member
      3/29

Blog Posts:
    This was the most relevant subforum I could find for this. Hope this is okay here.

Pretty interesting stuff! What do you guys think?

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard !
      480/575

Blog Posts:
    The planet is not going to get bigger but the need for control and power will always be with us. Governments will continue to try to expand their powers and that will lead to anther global war. As for pre-planned, not sure I can buy into that concept. In the end, I think the various continents will become unified under one government and then it will get very interesting. North, Central and South America will become one nation, African continent , the same and then China and Russia will have to fight it out for that continent. The small nations will fail and eventually be consumed by the bigger / more powerful nations until just 3 are left standing. Then it will be the Apocalypse. JMHO

Caribou, howler and poltiregist like this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Master Survivalist
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    An interesting concept presented by the video . My opinion however the only preplanning going on was by the country that was the aggressor . TmT Tactical made a good point though , there are people that dream of a one world government . Right now at this moment Nancy Pelosi , Chuck Shummer , Adam Shiff and the rest of the Democrats are trying to reach that goal . Presently Donald Trump is blocking their path to a one world government . They are not trying to obtain their goal through world war three but through politics . One of their first steps is to disarm citizens . Many countries have already let themselves become disarmed and have become what Old Geezer calls castrated countries . There very well could be a world war though by armed citizens rising up with their privately owned firearms to fight the one world government advocates . I live beside a milita group that are prepared to rise up and fight the one world global government crowd .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Moderator Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    the 3rd world war will last just a few minutes, the amount of time it takes a nuclear missile to travel from Russia to the American mainland, even less for one to get to Britain, the reply will be immediate, no one wins in a nuclear war we all lose.
    the 4th world war will be fought with sticks and stones.

Rebecca, TMT Tactical and howler like this.
  5. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      452/460

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Lone Wolf,

...... but no armistice ??

I've been in prep for a nuc war for ~ 50 years, both as a military and civilian reservist. There were - still are - plans, drills, rehearsals, unscheduled alerts, after-action reports (only a few of us submitted and read 'em), ... a large supporting "cottage industry", ......

I have a hunch Holy Loch sub base near you, might be reopened for some evac operations.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Holy Loch(which is in Scotland nowhere near me) closed in 1992.
    I do not prep for nuclear war as I deem it unsurvivable, especially in a country the size of Britain.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Pragmatist

452/460

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Lonewolf.

I did write "re-opened" because it did close as a cost-saving measure.

I also do not prep for nuc war but it's because of my age and health conditions.

The Orkney and Shetland islands MIGHT be semi-safe for survival. They are links in the life-line US-Canada to UK. Had once attended a class/seminar and told that Iceland would be lost on "Day 1" of a nuc confrontation.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't think anywhere in Britain is safe in a nuclear exchange, it would not take many missiles to "bracket" the entire country, not that there is anything near me worth bombing, I live in a rural area .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard !
      480/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't see WW3 being nuclear war but more a continent land /air based war. The various countries will fail economically and then the big boys will pick them off one by one. NATO will have ended and faded away like the DoDo bird. The European continent will will be one land war after another until only one nation prevails. The America continent will end up the same way. As these countries fail, the USA will slowly but eventually annex all of the American Contents. Sea based fighting will become obsolete and too expensive. Fighting out side of the land mass will also become obsolete. Resupply will be critical, so land routes will be a must. Again too expensive to fly or ship in all the needed resupply. The big difference is that the invaders will be mostly welcomed due to the failed governments of the local government. When the cartel defeats the Mexican army / government, then America will annex Mexico and wipe out the cartel and a lot of the local population (collateral damage) and the surviving Mexicans will still want the American government there. Take that same scenario and repeat it on all the other continents, until only two or three of the big boys are left, that is when it will get very interesting.

Caribou likes this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    a conventional land war is too costly and why do you think Russia has all those nuclear missiles if not to use them? to say nothing of Iran and NK.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. poltiregist

poltiregist Master Survivalist
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    I consider a full blown nuke exchange very survivable for my group . No worthwhile targets near me that would warrent a nuke . My main concern would be atmosperic conditions at the time of attack . That would determine where radioactive dust would settle back down to earth contaminating people and food sources . ---- At this point in time a full blown nuke attack is ALMOST old school tactics . A few E.M.P. explosions would make the imediate results slower but would leave the attacked country intact and ready for conquest . I could see select nuke strikes on high value targets such as military installations .

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Pragmatist

452/460

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon TMT Tactical,

We have just about the same basic view.

NATO will join SEATO, CENTO, the League of Nations, the UN, and leave the scene.

The European continent: one major nation-state governing from the Atlantic to somewhere around the Ural Mountains. My keyboard doesn't have an umlatt function - I don't think - or I can offer my guess.

The US will absorb the Western Hemisphere via various arrangements.

I say all this because I've been following the trend in Asia; China's One Belt (land route) and One Road (sea route). It's mostly a new land "Silk Road" with the water routes run by trade allies. As soon as the Kra Peninsula, Thailand gets a canal, Singapore joins famous and rich 19th century cities like Mandalay, Burma into the cyber-history books not too many read anyway.

Concur: Sea-based fighting becoming obsolete and too expensive.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    I'm pretty sure I have tinfoil hat somewhere (still looking for it now)

OBOR (One Belt One Road) initiative is China strategy to ensure continuous trade route particularly petroleum supply from Middle East in case the SEALOC is close for them. Furthermore by placing small countries into debt trap they also gained strategic access (naval base) along the ancient maritime silk road that span from the Red Sea all the way to the Yellow Sea.

The Kra canal project is more of a bluff toward both Singapore and Indonesia to some extent rather than a realistic project. This because unlike the Suez canal or the Panama canal going trough the proposed Kra canal doesn't improve journey time sufficiently to justify building the canal because passage trough any canal always involve queue line while going trough Malacca strait doesn't involve any.

It wont. Most military planner around here (those of us whose NOT in friendly side with China) still envision non-nuclear multi-domain fighting. Keep in mind unlike the US military the PLA doesn't have much in the way of expeditionary capabilities, and the topographical nature of the Sunda Shelf create too many chokepoints. Another thing to keep in mind is regardless of technology terrain dictate movement.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Justo

Justo Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    While I can see a nuclear war possible, I don't believe it will be either Russia or America who starts it. There is an "unless" to that statement though... if Americas President changes that could be a different story, but even then I think it will be the new leadership of America antagonizing perhaps China or one of the lesser nuclear powers. Who knows what idiot has a finger waiting on a button in one of those countries.
    Do I think a nuclear war is survivable... with the amount of nuclear weapons and plants on this planet now... No... given time the amount of radiation being around and rapidly spreading, it would only be a matter of years.

I remember years ago there being talk of the world being divided into 7 nations or sovreignties... has anyone else ever heard of that theory?

As Old Geezer says... where I live we have become one of those castrated countries... and I also believe we are extremely susceptible to attack... though we are also the most isolated land mass of anywhere. Sitting here thinking about it... we will probably slaughter ourselves through internal conflicts.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Pragmatist

452/460

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Varuna,

Still, the newer current batch of vessels can't transit the Malacca Strait.

It's true that the small countries like Sri Lanka got stuck in debt and provided naval bases to China - but it doesn't matter that much even if there was no debt nor a Chinese base in these small nations. The small countries cannot economically confront China's economies of scale, whether it's merchandise or financial transactions. They are just too small to be economically viable less the agreed-upon exceptions like Lester Timor.

Currently, too many vessels cannot safely transit the Malacca Strait. Some large Chinese vessels avoid the area entirely. The large and new vessels eg ULCCs (petrol) and the new container ships need a large canal. A Kra canal does improve transit times when compared to the alternative routes without Malacca. Surely tolls on a Chinese syndicate construction arrangement will be favorable to Chinese flagged vessels and certain others.

The US with 11 nuclear propelled aircraft carriers cannot do much force projection - less "show the flag" - in the western Pacific. If the US had 22 aircraft carriers would that stop China building new cement islands ? These vessels and their support systems are somewhat costly.

I do not believe China even seeks global expeditionary capability. They've got a small present in Djibouti, east Africa and a couple of other small bases outside Asia but China's real force projection is economic arrangements like managing the port of Athens, Greece. In my view China is mostly focused on the Eurasian land mass.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. AustinFromOregon

AustinFromOregon New Member
      3/29

Blog Posts:
    I think we need to look a bit deeper than what we see on the surface of the political/world stage.
    If we want to find the truth that is.

TMT Tactical likes this.