83 Environmental Rules Being Rolled Back Under Trump

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Keith H., Jun 7, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Radar and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      347/460

Blog Posts:
    Many of the changes I support especially stopping any payments to the UN and related actions. Also rolling back pretty much anything odumbass did by executive order. However, he is doing some things I oppose like allowing the mercury output from coal plants.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard !
      480/575

Blog Posts:
    Most of these regulation were a waste. Now we will see what is actually accomplished. The left wants to regulate EVERyTHING and the right want to de-regulate EVERYTHING. It would be real nice if the common sense middle would take control.

Morgan101, poltiregist, Radar and 2 others like this.
  4. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      452/460

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Keith,

It really shouldn't be framed as money versus the environment. The article's para 2 cites Harvard Law School and Columbia Law School. There 2 institutions do not prepare any "analysis". Their studies are as predictable and self-serving for their political partisan blocs that were those studies from Patrice Lumumba University and Karl Marx University.

Re "notifying the public and asking for comment"; is deceptive. The rule-making process is eclipsed by the lobbyists - all sides. The public is really not involved.

Green house gas emissions are being addressed. Poor air quality and substantial deaths from Trump administration is called "an appeal to emotions". An acid test: are these law professors fighting to eliminate combustion engine vehicles in Manhattan and Cambridge, Mass ?

The Trump administration addresses the entire picture and not the financial portfolios of Harvard and Columbia. US labor economics readjusted to get the population working again gets a priority to prepare the nation for the ultimate environmental "challenges" and the implications involved. The NYT did not even provide a footnote about Germany soon getting energy supplies from Nord Stream 2 pipeline. Without a well-engaged US workforce in productive mode, the use of coal by India and China will determine the environmental destiny of the US. It's the entire picture that must be addressed.

It is noticeable that these law professors are appropriately dressed for the climate and weather. Their dwellings are climate-controlled for their personal comfort. I am guessing - and my guesses are not appropriate to mention here - what the source of these professors' energy sources are.

These law professors really are products of the sheltered suburbs of America.

Morgan101, TMT Tactical and Caribou like this.
  5. Caribou

Caribou Expert Member
      153/173

Blog Posts:
    I don't buy all the environmental yabber-trap. It is just a way to control the population. There is too much fake data and computer programs written to predict the desired outcome. I think President Trump is doing a fine job.

6. watcherchris

watcherchris Master Survivalist
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    Greenhouse Gasses are exactly that ........"Gas Lighting."

I know this as a truth because we often shoot astronauts for up to a year or more above the protective Ozone level and let them run around in outer space.

No one want us to be able to think this far and put two and two together for ourselves.

Pragmatist is correct..the appeal is to fear and unguarded undisciplined emotions.
    "an appeal to emotions".

I have known this about the Astronauts for over 30 years now....being above the protective Ozone layer.

Do not let these people "Gas Light " you into being a fearful emotional train wreck on the end of their fishing line setting the hook on you and reeling you in.

Be Warned the Ishmaelites at work on your fears and insecurities. They are predators.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Caribou like this.
  7. watcherchris

380/460

Blog Posts:
    Footnote to the above post....

When you ask some of these greenhouse gas people about the Astronauts being above the protective Ozone level ..and how dangerous it is to be up there ....

They get this stupid dumbfounded lost look on their face....like someone crashed them off their game board.

Clearly they have never thought it through this far...with and beyond their emotions.

Remember that when your time comes to ask one of them about astronauts living for a year or more above the protective ozone layer.

Ishmaelites trying to put ignorant people into their bondage beliefs...to socially and politically herd people..like cattle.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    "In what amounts to dissension from National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) climate change policy, a series of just-released studies by working-level scientists prove that geological and not atmospheric forces are responsible for melting of Earth’s polar ice sheets."

https://principia-scientific.org/nasa-proves-volcanoes-melting-polar-ice-not-global-warming/

Maybe if governments gather enough tax revenues, the money can be used to quiet-down geothermal activities. Those silly volcanoes! We'll show them a thing or two!

While Big Brother is saving the planet, one big goal should be to get those planetary magnetic fields back up to flux levels seen in the past. How dare planet Earth to let those fields go low in strength! After all, those magnetic fields protect the surface of the Earth from solar radiation -- the self-same radiation that heats up this place. If we pay some real taxes, we can show this recalcitrant planet a thing or two!

9. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
  10. Caribou

Caribou Expert Member
      153/173

Blog Posts:
    Virgins, the answer is virgins. Sacrifice virgins to the volcano's, that's what the ancients did and we are still alive because of it. I don't know where! There must be some somewhere.

11. watcherchris

380/460

Blog Posts:

Ohhhhh......noooooooooo...!!!

Help me Mr. Wizard....Help Meeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Watcherchris,
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical and Caribou like this.
  12. Radar

Radar Expert Member
      227/230

Blog Posts:
    Sometimes I get attention deficit and can't even force my myself to read stuff online. I did scroll through your link. I don't like a lot of what I read, which would mean I don't approve of what he is doing. But I am not working with the same set of tools, rules and fools that he is working with, I am unaware of many things, reasons why he's making these choices. I've had some stuff going on in my life that totally distracts me and puts my mind in lala land.
    I would still rather it was him, DJT, than the other choices, but I'm not real fond of a lot of things he says or does.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. watcherchris

380/460

Blog Posts:
    There are a few philosophies in force in Geo Politics...which amount to handling a Resource War.

Much of this is hidden or concealed from the average American..and not allowed to be entered into their thinking pattern via public education or the News media....for "Herding " reasons.

There is and has been a Resource War going on since the days of the Spanish Explorers coming to the "New World" in the 1500s.

This War includes not only access to the Resources but control of the Trade Routes...to ship and trans ship these resources.

And this Resource War continues today...with new players at the helm.

The more modern way in which these resources are control...and or kept in the ground against use, development , and or controlled from Competitors...is Enviornmentalism.

I realized this many many years ago when reading that Prince Charles of England was heading up the World Environmentalists....that this would morph into a way to control competition...particularly unauthorized or unsanctioned competition.

Enviornmentalism has become the new manner in which powerful internationalists can control or manage resources across as well as within borders without physically going to war as in the olde days.

Alaska and the development of the Oil Resources in that State...and the attempt to stop it is a classic example of how Enviornmentalism is used/misused to stop a Resource from coming to the marketplace....and lowering the prices and competition to the biggest players.

A preacher on the Alaska Pipeline writes about how this worked and was kept from the knowledge of the Average American....while only pushing environmental issues. His name is Lindsey Williams and his book is called "The Energy Non Crisis." A very interesting and enlightening read.

I think Trump and company are on to this phony history ...and or geo politics/philosophy at work to control/herd nations and people via control of the resources through environmentalism. I think he has decided to drop out of this game and not play it anymore to the disadvantage of America...and to the favor of Internationalists who use/misuse environmentalism...for their gain.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  14. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    ae2ab6250d8a6b29eb4f2458f8d985a6.jpeg

Do you notice anything?????? The Beach is still exactly where it has always been. I'm supposed to have beachfront property by now!!! In the year 2100, they will still be crying wolf and most of the world will still be ignoring their lies.

15. poltiregist

poltiregist Master Survivalist
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    Why does people around the globe look at the united states to solve all their problems ? People around the globe need to put their big boy / girl underwear on and help themselves . This includes environment issues , military defense , disaster readiness and feeding themselves .

16. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      452/460

Blog Posts:
    Poltiregist,

I know you really know the answer. Not too much is new under the Sun.

Some rambling:

The environmental issues; If the citizenry of a nation have a projected life span 20 years less than the Atlantic Alliance nations, the environment is addressed as per their situation. For example, coal is fine. Plus, it's cheaper than other energy sources.

Military defense; Germany did. A 13 th submarine exported to Israel wasn't traded for Jaffa oranges. Germany now has a viable OSTPOLITIK allowing for Nord Stream 2 energy supplies and maybe the German soldiers might have an orange juice or 2 at the field kitchen.

Disaster readiness; It's expensive.....even here, we're far from ready for anything except complaints from the citizenry that the local shelter is below standards but they don't want a tax increase......The world's rich nations do provide disaster readiness support WHEN AND IF there's a benefit to the the rich sponsor. Many countries (such as the "Tribes with flags") really are not "countries" as we usually use the term.

Feeding themselves; See above. There are well-stocked liquor cabinets and quality foods in some of the citizenry's homes. Because it's less than 1% of the population....My guess is that, other than to prevent "disturbances", they don't care. Anticipate Egypt needing to import food for the next 100 years. They'll probably be followed by SR Vietnam - although SRVN might merge into another country. Who knows the future ?

Meanwhile, we've got to ensure those new medical tourists arriving in California are briefed on the forbidden one use only plastic straws.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  17. Caribou

Caribou Expert Member
      153/173

Blog Posts:
    The United States needs to pay for this fake ecological disaster because the cost of regulation, taxation, and nondevelopment of resources will bankrupt us. That is the goal, to break us economically. We are under attack both from without and within. President Trump is trying to turn things around and is doing pretty well but he has little help and a lot of resistance.

18. poltiregist

380/460

Blog Posts:
    I believe you are spot on Caribou . The communist that want a one world communist government has to ruin the united states economically before they can accomplish their goal . From what I am gathering people in countries other than the United States thought that muslim president the United States had was doing a great job . He was working hard to destroy the United States .

19. poltiregist

380/460

Blog Posts:
    Another thought on this matter . The Muslim president would always give ISIS a heads up warning several days in advance before a US military action against them was conducted so they could go to a safe retreat . HUSAIN OBAMA was raised muslim by muslim parents and attended a private muslim school . Despite the lying words coming out of his mouth " actions speak louder than words " . In the Koran it says a good muslim can look his enemy in the eye and lie to them . This comment may offend some but the question was asked what we think about rolling back the regulations this muslim illegally put in place with a declaration like a dictator . These illegal declarations designed to destroy the United States need to be removed . Once the Muslim was gone , it took only about one year to destroy ISIS .