A Covid Immunization Update

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Dec 11, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    "Rioting has become the new norm", this is true.
    I dont think societal collapse has become a question of IF more a case of When, and the when might not be a long time coming.
    people seem to have lost all willpower, they protest and riot when they dont get their way, the woke philosophy treats anyone with a different opinion as WRONG, and common sense has long gone.
    a two tier society is on its way if not here already, or maybe thats a four tier society, the woke and the unwoke, the vaccinated and the non vaxxed.

2. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I read a headline this morning that the jab is affecting females monthly cycles, they never admitted that before. I wonder what else is affected and how long before it becomes common knowledge.

4. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://apnews.com/fcf28a83c9352a67e50aa2172eb01a2f --- Less than 6% of this countries residence or vaccinated . Their Covid cases is almost 0 . The government doctors claim they are mystified why this phenomenon fact exists . This goes to verify my last post above . The vaccine is the covid spreader . You can be assured the political doctors will try to keep the public from knowing this . Failing that , they will try to push a false reason why this phenomenon exists .

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The people of Africa got the virus, then got over it. Natural immunity is far superior to the current vaccines. Also, could be that having had malaria or being a carrier (not a sufferer) of sickle cell anemia could impart protection against other diseases in addition to malaria. Too, there are a WHOLE lot more young people in Africa than in Western nations. Young folk get covid then get over it -- many may not even know that they were infected.

South Africa's population has far more people of European and Indian descent.

From the article:

"On Friday, researchers working in Uganda said they found COVID-19 patients with high rates of exposure to malaria were less likely to suffer severe disease or death than people with little history of the disease."

Malaria could be preventative. People who have been exposed to tuberculosis have far lower rates of diabetes. The TB immune response negates the inflammatory / auto-immune diabetes attack on the Beta cells of the islets of Langerhans within the pancreas. Malaria exposure-then-resistance could negate the inflammatory effect of the C19 virus. Covid doesn't do people in -- the inflammation and clot formations do.

If the Evil Geniuses were trying to kill-off the world's population they'd have to come up with something a lot worse than these vaccines. Holy crap, the vaccines aren't even doing their job of preventing covid infections and transmission. I'm hoping that the Novavax vaccine will be better than the crap that has been lauded by Dr. Frankenstein.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    a doctor who was double jabbed died before he could have his booster, that goes to show just how quickly any immunity from this "vaccine" drops off, it only works for a short time and they can still catch it and transmit it, I call that a fail.
    most as soon as they have the 2 jabs drop any kind of pretense of being careful, they are acting like the pandemic is all over, it isnt, they stop using masks-not legally enforceable in shops any more- or socially distancing, we who are not jabbed and never will take this experimental jab are the more socially responsible in that we continue to take precautions.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    just seen more reports of double jabbed people DYING of Covid so this so called "vaccine" obviously dosent work.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    There are a lot of things that can happen to a persons body , a lot worse than getting the Chinese virus . It is becoming clearer as time passes the vaccine is worthless as to preventing the virus and actually may be increasing the problem . More terrifying than getting the virus is what is the long term effect caused by the experimental vaccine . This is where the path to survival splits . Trust the governments and allow the human body to be changed or stay pure blooded as countless generations before us . Which group will survive ? It may take a decade or perhaps even longer before we have the answer . I certainly wouldn't want on my conscious of forcing a child into condemning their future to a horrific outcome . Me personally , I always stand up to protect children from any potential threat and that includes the government . --- There is a path through the woods that leads to my house , beaten out mostly by children coming to visit that is worn out about a foot deep into the ground .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes, that is the way I am thinking too.
    I am not anti vax, I had my flu jab yesterday but I consider this covid jab to be experimental and not proven, what the after effects down the road are we have yet to see.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    some places in Europe are starting to bring in mandatory covid jabs, Austria for one and maybe Germany.
    what are they going to do if people refuse? strap them down and forcibly inject them?
    hail the Fourth Reich!!!

11. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The strange thing about this is that while I READ about all these people dying it evedently doesn't do that where I live. We have about a dozen prisons here with THOUSANDS of inmates and hundreds of guards and workers and I have not heard of a single person dying from the vaccine. Everyone in my family and all of my friends have had it and not a single problem. ??? If it was all that deadly you would think in an area like this we would be falling like flies.

Prisons are microcosums of the worst case senario when it comes to diseases and things like flus and such. Lots of people, many not in the greatest health, all cramed into tight quarters. Criminals, especially druggies don't take very good care of themselves and the life that they live when not in prison burns their candle on both ends. You will see someone that looks like and old 50 and then find out that they are not 40 yet.

LOL, my wife has had more than one tell her that the only reason that they are alive is because they get caught and sent back usually before they are too far gone. For many of them prison is the best home that they have ever had. Good food, a warm bed every night and most have a job that they don't mind too much. In Texas prisoners work and don't just sit on their butts in a cell. Their industries go a long way to paying for their incarceration.

Almost nothing that you see on TV or Movies about prisons is all that real. Health wise they send people here from all over the state and they bring their illnesses with them so anything that gets to Texas is sent here almost imediatly. Throw in a University with 22,000 kids draging in their crud you would think that we would always be sich with the latest bugs from everywhere. NOT at all because people here are big on taking the vaccines. To each their own, the numbers say that you are more likely to die from a disease than you are from the vaccine, I go with the numbers...

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    time will tell with this "vaccine", the after effects may not be apparent for some time.
    what gets me is the insistence not on one jab, not on double jabs, but also a third jab known here as a "booster", then people are still getting sick, we had 150 deaths in the UK the other day apparently from covid, so this thing isnt over yet, I just wonder if they are going to jab all those that want it every 6 months of every year ad infinitum? I dont think this vaccine works, its just that some of us are taking more precautions than the majority.

13. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Just speculation on my part , but believe the virus and the virus vaccine has been designed by those that attend the global meetings for agenda 21 / now agenda 30 , that admit a large portion of their meetings is to try to formulate a plan to confront what they believe is human caused global warming . Their plan , depopulate the earth . --- Opposite of TexDanm and family , my tribe remains completely un-vaccinated and intend to remain that way . Our survival preparations leaves us with the ability to resist and survive without submitting to the agenda 30 overlords .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    When the governments war upon the un-vaccinated has run it's course and there are still pockets of resisters / preppers , then I expect the government to try to capture , restrain and inject the remaining pureblooded preppers with their concoction . That is when true tribulation on a biblecal scale comparable to the war on Christians during the reign of the Roman Empire will befall preppers . --- At least that is what I expect the person behind the scene to be planning . Hopefully we will see a collapse of that plan before it reaches that stage .--- Even if it does get that bad for preppers , I plan to fight to preserve my mind and body to my last breath .--- Like my military training on escape and evade , we are already making plans for such times .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Man, these controllers do not want to depopulate the Earth. They may want to reduce the population -- that's true. They put their abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods to keep-down the population of those who they "love so much".

As I've stated in the past, the would-be controllers need serfs who they can control. They need to be worshiped by the masses. They need masses to maintain their high-tech machine / money-pump. Looks like iPhones just may be more addictive than heroin -- $$ ka-ching ka-ching $$ / billions of bucks.

The would-be gods use the green revolutionaries / the tree-huggers / Gaia worshipers. However, they certainly do not respect them.

When the next world war erupts, when economies collapse, even the would-be gods will take it in the teeth. The prices of precious metals have been suppressed about as long as they could be suppressed. The fat-cats, plus Russia and China, have been buying gold hand-over-fist. That price suppression is not going to hold and up will go gold.

There are FAR better ways of depopulating Earth than all this covid B.S.. Covid-19 and the vaccines for it was/is an economic war. The pharmaceutical phat-cats are rolling in the dough. Government control phreaks have used this to beat-down Liberty. The latter is not doing so well lately, however. People are beginning to rebel:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...s-erupt-across-europe-over-govt-covid-tyranny

I believe that the control freaks are going to turn to global warfare as the depopulating & mass-control agent. A nuclear war in the Middle East would serve many purposes. Russia would like to see Israel and Iran negate each other. North Korea is helping Iran.

When the Middle East lights-up, those millions surviving on the periphery of the engagements will stream into Europe and the British Isles. European governments will likely not machine-gun the masses and the European citizens are disarmed.

The control freaks in communist China would like nothing better than seeing a nuclear war between Pakistan and India.

Gonna get interesting is all I can say.

We are witnessing Satan tossing loaded dice.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Where I live ANY infectious illness that gets into the state gets quickly shipped here and into the prisons. The fact is that here your chances of exposure are not IF but WHEN you will get exposed to it. Between the prison and the 20,000+ kids at the university the natives here get a lot of stuff brought in. Because of that we tend to prefer getting the vaccines to being sick with every different flu or illness that roll through. Older people especially are threatened by things like COVID. I didn't always get the shots when I was younger and healthier.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    At one time, we had our kids in parochial school and in public school and in a University School. I worked at an international corporation with over 1500 employees, plus my wife worked at the local university. Any virus that came to town came to us.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    over here the winter months are known as "Flu season", thats when any virus is at its worst, and when any cases may spread, because of the mandatory mask wearing during the pandemic colds and flu did not really happen, people were taking precautions and being careful, pity they cant do that all the year!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Just the opposite for me compared to the lives of Old Geezer and TexDanm . I always sought a place to live in remote solitude . A bit strange I suppose , but this was compounded when I returned from Nam . I couldn't stand being around over a handful of people at a time . Even now I live in a sparsely populated area on a dirt dead end road and don't leave but a few times a month . As for as we know the wife and I have not had the covid . Our Archiles heal is the vistors we have , which is often .

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the average number of people who die in the UK in a normal year is 1370 per DAY, about 500,000 every year, main causes are heart failure, stroke, 1 in 4 die of cancer.
    compare that with Covid, at the moment the daily deaths are around 200.
    at the height of the pandemic back in January it was around 1,000 per day, so Covid is no more deadly than what people normally die of.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Australian Army Begins Transferring COVID-Positive Cases, Contacts To Quarantine Camps"

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...ovid-positive-cases-contacts-quarantine-camps

Article quotes in color Blue:

"The Australian army has begun forcibly removing residents in the Northern Territories to the Howard Springs quarantine camp located in Darwin, after nine new Covid-19 cases were identified in the community of Binjari. The move comes after hard lockdowns were instituted in the communities of both Binjari and nearby Rockhole on Saturday night.

"Residents of Binjari and Rockhole no longer have the five reasons to leave their homes," said Northern Territory chief minister, Michael Gunner, referring to the country's five allowable reasons to avoid lockdown (buying food and supplies, exercising for up to two hours, care or caregiving, work or education if it can't be done from home, and to get vaccinated at the nearest possible location).

"We’re conscious of the fact that this can have some impacts on people’s mental health as well as their general well being," Police Commissioner Jamie Chalkner told NT News.

There were zero new COVID-19 cases reported on Sunday, however Minister Gunner said he was worried about 'mingling between households' in Binjari and Rockhole, whose populations are around 220 and 130 respectively.

On Sunday, Gunner said: "Yes, these are strong measures, but the threat to lives is extreme."

upload_2021-11-22_19-15-22.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The COVID "Pandemic" is mostly a media creation in the sense of its TRUE level of fatalities. If you get it you are going to be sick...the same is true of any flu. The vast majority of deaths are people that are older with other problems that have weakened them. Every year there is a flu season and every year there are deaths. The actual danger from this disease is relatively minor. If you want to worry then you can worry about getting killed in a car wreck. That likelihood is MANY time higher than that you will catch and die from COVID.

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  23. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Just one more reason to never surrender your firearms!!!!

Old Geezer and poltiregist like this.
  24. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have no problem with traditional vaccines and had all the innoculations when I was a child, I have had the flu vaccine over the years, some years I had it, some years I didnt bother, I have had the flu vaccine for the last 2 years , the last one as recently as last Saturday, a local clinic was held for those who wanted it.
    with the Covid jab this is something quite different, its not a traditional vaccine it is quite new and virtually untested, certainly not on large numbers, it is experimental because it is new and it is unproven in the long run because it is that new.
    when politicians get involved in pushing jabs rather than the medical professionals and we are told (in the UK) we cannot sue the makers if we suffer long term life changing after effects then you really have to stop and wonder how safe it actually is.
    calling some people anti-vaxxers just because they wish to choose what goes into their bodies is resorting to name calling and bullying to get their way-typical of politicians.
    it has been said in some countries (not the UK -at least so far) they are making the jabs mandatory, Austria and Germany for 2, I'm not sure that is even possible short of strapping people down and forcibly injecting them against their will, reducing someones access to restaurants, nightclubs and theatres only goes so far and only affects those people that go to these places, I for one do not frequent such places, such venues will have to employ door staff(those that dont already) which will put further financial burdens on places already suffering from the lock downs previously.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
  25. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I agree Lonewolf . This is where people divide , including those that prepare for some shtf events . The thing is this divide separates those that trust the government enough to let it coax them into injecting their bodies with this stuff and those that don't trust the government .--- Look at what happened to Australia . They trusted their government and let it coax them to giving up their guns . Now they are helpless to resist the communist grip that has descended upon them . --- Some people are even so trusting of their government , that they will submit their own children to the vaccine alter , not knowing what the long term effects on that child will be . --- The older folks submitting to the tyranny of taking the shots , I can understand , even though I would not do that myself . But to take a child that should be able to look forward to a normal and long life and subject it to the vaccine putting its future in jeopardy is the height of government submission and trust .

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
    TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  26. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    This may have been posted on here before as it is not new news , but doing a quick graze through this thread did not see it . So will bring up Australia again . I just heard a cry in the dark from a prepper trapped in Australia . Their army is practicing drills to kick in doors , grab their victim , hold them down and inject them with the government's secret formula . This person " a female " , is contemplating going bush .--- If something doesn't happen such as a Civil uprising , catastrophe natural or man made or a political change over the masses , this strategy by the communist will be at the door of the un-vaxxed in nearly all countries . --- The first to hear their door being kicked in will most likely be living in a country that has been disarmed and left defenseless . --- No matter how you look at it , whether this comes to your door or one of the other plausible events mentioned above stops this communist march , it appears freedom fighters are staring at a shtf event in the eye .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The PTB will not like the reception they get if they attempt to kick in my door. We have not given up our rights, YET!

Old Geezer and poltiregist like this.
  28. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    So far so good. Neither me or any of my family has had any disernable reaction to the vaccine. I hear of people that have heard of people tha had bad reactions but when you ask them about it they heard it from someone else that heard it from someone else and nobody knows anyone that actually had anything more troublesome than a sore arm and maybe a little headachy fever for day. I have that every time that I get a tetnus shot. I had nothing from this.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    some stories in the press here of people getting double jabbed and still dying of Covid, one was a doctor, another a mother with several kids, makes me wonder if they died of Covid or of the shots, not that TPTB would ever admit to that.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Reports of things gone wrong with people taking the government shot comes to my daughter nearly daily , as she is who they call when things go wrong and reaching their doctor is not an option . These reports coming in are only a drop in the bucket of the actual numbers suffering from the vaccine . --- But frankly this misses the actual concern by a mile . The concern of those resisting the government has little to do with the immediate reaction to the shot . The concern is what this will cause to the body of the injected in the long term . Very likely in a decade or two alzheimers will be ravaging the brains of the vaccinated . This prediction comes from a highly qualified medical doctor , that has not submitted to the government . --- What a horrific planet to live on with hoardes of brain shrunk victims for the non-vaxxed to have to contend with in the future .

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    As I've reported before, I got neurologic symptoms. Also got some pulmonary symptoms which could have been a minor embolism (D-dimer test came back negative). I reported this to Pfizer and to local health system. Some people have gotten full blown Guillain Barre Syndrome symptoms. Young people have been getting endocarditis.

The induced mRNA production only lasts a few days and then the body wipes it out. It's unlikely in the body long enough to alter DNA. Harvard and MIT did find that the impossible is indeed possible in that in rare circumstances, RNA code somehow(?) shows up in DNA.

Again, it is my worry about young people if they keep getting boosters. In youth, this could have damaging effects. Add to that, young people are NOT at severe risk of getting the inflammatory disorder that is the killing mechanism of Covid; so, there's NO need to get them mass-vaccinated in the first place.

Old people like me could get vaccine side-effects 20 years from now ... but we'll already be dead.

Irksome: The vaccine does not prevent one from getting covid, nor does it prevent one from spreading it. Indeed, the vaccine masks the covid and thus allows it to have the ability to mutate in large populations of vaccinated people.

Here's another matter. We are discovering that some known anti-viral agents prevent people from ending up in the hospital. OK, ending up in the hospital was THE bad thing about covid-19 in the first place. Therefore why the panic about getting the vaccine when we now can prevent the inflammatory storm that made covid public enemy #1 ?!!! o_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
  32. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Crazy Kalifornia gettin crazier by the day. The Holy Church of Covid becomes Kalifornia's official religion.

https://www.breitbart.com/health/20...ates-masks-in-private-homes-ahead-of-holiday/

"Santa Cruz County in California issued a mask mandate for all indoor settings, including private homes, ahead of the holiday season."

"The mandate went into effect at 11:59 p.m. on November 21 and requires 'all individuals to wear a face covering when indoors regardless of vaccination status.'”

upload_2021-11-24_18-25-23.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Why younger people shouldn't get the c19 vaccine -- of course, some of these people actually had the covid virus itself which does vascular damage.

"Former Pro Calls For “Investigation” After Another Football Player Suddenly Collapses"

https://summit.news/2021/11/24/form...r-another-football-player-suddenly-collapses/

"As we previously highlighted, major German newspaper Berliner Zeitung recently published a report seeking to answer why an 'unusually large number of professional and amateur soccer players have collapsed recently.'

"The article listed a large number of recent cases of footballers who have had heart problems or collapsed on the field, in some cases leading to death.

"Meanwhile, according to a report by Dr. Yaffa Shir-Raz, there has been a '5-fold increase in sudden cardiac deaths of FIFA players in 2021.'”

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  34. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Headline on GB news last night: "Heart attack risk linked to Mrna vaccine".
    some of the after affects seem to be appearing at last!

35. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    As terrible as it might seem ,the sooner the better . The toll coming up from heart attacks , cancer and the slow humiliating death of alzheimers likely already the destiny of those that trusted the government .The population of those surviving , it appears will be small .

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
    TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  36. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    for an island nation the UK is already overpopulated and has been for some years, many more are arriving daily by whatever means they can, so the sooner it happens the better.

37. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
  38. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- Now there appears to be a more improved virus emerging out of Africa . This is too new to know with any certainty , but reports coming in that this virus may be more deadly , more contagious , and unstoppable . --- Already governments are stopping airline flights coming from the infected areas . Already stock markets are plummeting .--- Just my pondering and suspicious mind but wonder if this new version is natural or brewed up in a lab to be released upon the planet . --- Those that want to learn more than what the above link provides can go to " you tube " as it is rapidly receiving a lot of posts onto its site over this new plague .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The endocarditis shows up in young people, not the old folk. We don't know why this is happening. Whereas I do not work with these researchers themselves, I try to keep up with what is going on next door.

That young athletes end up in hospital is due to their taxing their hearts, they are hitting 80% to 90% of their cardiac output during a sporting event. Many young people get endocarditis from the vaccine, however they have so much redundant cardiac output that they have few, if any, symptoms. Day to day, they are not pushing their hearts as do their athlete peers. Let's say that endocarditis reduces left ventricular output by 20 - 30%. A youth is only using 40% (likely less) of their capability, so 70% CO does not trigger symptomatology, certainly doesn't result in any clinical event. Then they get over it. Their negative event doesn't show up in any statistics; it's never reported; they didn't know it themselves. Even if their body temp rises to, say, 37.3 C. OK, the kid doesn't feel this heightened temp, they get no chills from it; they may feel sluggish or just want to go lie down. That's it; there is no report made of this.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
  41. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I checked the news this morning and as some of us predicted over a year ago...this Covid business would be going on in perpetuity to keep government in power over people's individual liberties and freedoms.

Another variation is on the horizon to bring us to the next state of emergency .....and make the last set of vaccines obsolete.

I sense that Australia and some other countries and the measures and extremes they are taking are the template for here in America with forced vaccinations via the military. If not then separation....into isolation camps.....and whatever comes next...

More and more increases of government power over the nation and people....to "Herd" everything and everyone into their control and loss of liberty , freedom, and the Constitution....under a perpetual state of Emergency.

Buckle up...seat belts and shoulder harnesses and trays in the upright and stowed position...in perpetuity...forever..

These people are become drunk on power and money creation..to keep and maintain power.

My view of Covid has become that it is a money laundering/kickback scheme to the political party system..costs them nothing....and at the same time as an Instrument to increase their power and control over the people and nation.

I think the same thing about Illegal aliens...being let into the country...a money laundering/kickback scheme for the political party apparatus....to increase their power and control...over the herd....costs them nothing....by fiat money creation.

It is also a way to put Americans in second, third, and fourth place...exactly as is being done in many nations in Europe and the UK.

Climate Change is exactly the same program.....but couched differently for those who cannot or will not think outside the box.

Climate Change is more "Herding".....and also a money laundering/kickback scheme...to hold all nations into their bondage and hostage while putting more limits on people's freedoms and liberties to choose for themselves...it is in essence more "Herding."

Again, costs them noting in a fiat money creation system.....

Be Warned the Ishmaelites who would put us into their form of bondage and involuntary servitude....and put limits on our freedoms and liberties...under the guise of an emergency...

They also need us to be afraid with more government as the solution to these man made and managed problems/issues.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

42. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The mRNA vaccines do not protect against the new c19 variants. What the vaccines are good at is allowing the new variants to develop and propagate. The new variant is being seen in South Africa where many people are vaccinated. In the heart of Africa where the vaccine was never distributed, Covid-19 is dying out. The people there are not dying out, the virus is. Medical researchers claim that they are stumped as to why this is happening. B.S.! They know. Most folk get the virus and just get over it. Getting the virus provided protection against variants. Because of this, population immunity comes about and the virus simply does NOT do well in such an environment.

The only folk who should get this vaccine are the elderly, those with medical conditions, and the obese. Obese young people are the young people who end up in hospital, or even dead. There are greater rates of death among the poor due to obesity and smoking.

43. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Any links to peer reviewed clinical evidence to back that sweeping statement up?

44. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Here are some articles I found using Google Scholar. I have access to a medical school library; however, access is denied save to those with a password, plus the password holder receives a phone call to confirm. Therefore, here's a couple of articles that lay people can access.

Besides, I do not have to answer to trolls who call our members and me liars. I daily interact with physicians concerning medical topics/conditions and the electronics/software that are part of the medical world. I am well-versed in medical matters and have undergrad and graduate coursework appertaining (anatomy, physiology, microbiology, ...). Unless one knows medical terminology, many/most journal articles are going to get unreadable rather quickly. I have multiple undergraduate degrees and a master's degree in a medical area. I shouldn't be responding to drivel now and I won't in future.

"Myocarditis Following mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine"

Visclosky, Timothy MD; Theyyunni, Nik MD; Klekowski, Nicole MD; Bradin, Stuart DO

Editor(s): Deanehan, J. Kate MD, RDMS, Associate Editor

Pediatric Emergency Care: November 2021 - Volume 37 - Issue 11 - p 583-584

"A growing number of adolescents are being diagnosed with acute myocarditis following mRNA COVID-19 vaccinations. This case describes an adolescent who presented to the emergency department with chest pain and tachycardia following the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccination. Point-of-care ultrasound was performed prior to the return of laboratory studies and revealed depressed left ventricular systolic function. Point-of-care ultrasound may be a tool used to rapidly diagnose or risk stratify patients with potential post–COVID-19 vaccine myocarditis."

--------------------------------------------------------
    "Myopericarditis in a teenager following first mRNA COVID vaccine dose: the role of multi-parametric cardiovascular magnetic resonance"

https://academic.oup.com/ehjcr/article/5/10/ytab371/6374925?login=true

"A 16-year-old male presented with severe, stabbing chest pain exacerbated by lying supine and relieved by sitting forward, associated with fever and myalgias 3 days after his first Pfizer-BioNTech SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine. There was no haemodynamic compromise. Electrocardiography demonstrated ST-segment elevation in the inferolateral leads and PR segment depression, suggestive of pericarditis (Panel A). Troponin T levels were markedly elevated (peak 1165 ng/L; normal <14 ng/L). Echocardiography revealed mild left ventricular systolic dysfunction (ejection fraction 48%; Videos 1 and 2). Cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) imaging performed 5 days later confirmed mild left ventricular systolic dysfunction (Video3), with elevated myocardial T1 (1263 ms; normal 970–1050 ms, Panel B) and T2 (65 ms; normal 40–51 ms, Panel C) in the basal to mid-inferior and lateral segments, consistent with myocardial fibrosis and oedema, with corresponding sub-epicardial late gadolinium enhancement (Panel D) and increased extracellular volume (39%; normal <25%, Panel E). He was initiated on analgesia and guideline-based heart failure medications with 1.25 mg of bisoprolol 1.25 mg and 1.25 mg of ramipril daily. Cardiac monitoring for 72 h was uneventful. On discharge, he was pain free and troponin down-trending. The United Kingdom Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency was informed due to a suspicion of an adverse reaction to the vaccine. Given the relatively small clinical benefit of a second dose of vaccine for someone of his demographic compared with the potential risk of myocarditis recurrence, he has been advised against a further dose at this stage.

"There have been increased reports of cases of myocarditis or pericarditis, although still thought to be rare, following mRNA COVID vaccination. Multi-parametric CMR was the key in confirming the diagnosis of myopericarditis. As vaccine programmes gradually target the younger age groups, who appear to be more susceptible to this potential reaction, pharmacovigilance will be key in estimating prevalence and provide more accurate risk vs. benefit information to the public."

45. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Any guess by our members vaxxed or unvaxxed as to how those that thought the government would save them , will now react to a plague that the medical field personnel are telling us that there is no vaccine that can combat it . Will they roll out another pretend cure or man up and admit they lost the battle . I would hate to know that I didn't have a remote place to ride out the plague . Even those that have a remote retreat , most likely aren't prepared enough to hunker down without exposing themselves at a store . --- This SHTF plague leaves my group prepared to weather the die off .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Nobody on this site, nor most people living out in the day-to-day world, thought that getting the vaccine was their government or business "saving them". Most have gotten the vaccine to keep their jobs. For instance, healthcare workers get the vaccine or hit the road.

My reason for living is to provide for my kids and grandkids. I'm old; I had my jollies; now, I'm gonna die. If I can take-out some genetic trash before I go ambient temperature, that will be yet another positive.

This vaccine mandate is to enrich the oligarchs. It is not to kill off the masses; that lies in the land of conspiratorial dementia. Some folk need to believe in secret cabals. There is medication for this.

Do cabals exist? Sure. And each crew of them LOATHE each other. The bankers are going to go broke ... actually, they are already broke but the "Emperor's New Clothes" effect is keeping them afloat for a little while longer. The smart would-be-kings are buying-up gold as fast as they can while the prices of precious metals are still being controlled.

Post-SHTF, these rich sissies are going to die, because those that protect them will vanish; the warriors will be back home taking care of their own relatives and their immediate community. World governments are going to go broke -- even with the gold they hold. They do NOT have enough precious metals nor assets to pay-off the killers who protect them. As a matter of fact, the people who are adept at killing may just round up the gold to start their own micro economies.

Chaos is coming into power.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  47. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Of course each "NEW" virus strain will "HAVE" to be more dangerous and more infective and more everything! That will be required for every new strain and for the the government to continue to maintain control. As the old stain wore on, more and more people would start to ignore the government. Each new strain will have to be more scary and more frightening to the public or it becomes mundane. Lock and Load Ladies and gentlemen, the show is just beginning.

poltiregist likes this.
  48. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    even everyone who has been double or even triple jabbed can still catch and pass on the virus, so I dont see why there is so much animosity towards the unvaxxed , I guess most people are sheeple, the "immunity" drops off very sharply after 6 months which is why they are pushing the booster jabs, but unless they do that every 6 months FOR EVER the vaxxed will be just as liable to catch it as the unvaxxed and any new variant is not covered by the existing jabs.

49. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Another thought on this approaching tsunami of a plague . We have all seen the reactions of governments with all the shutdowns and lockdowns over the covid 19 . Businesses closed up and supply chains slowed down and an overall economic collapse began its march to the sewer . Now when the new and improved plague gets wide spread , I expect we can see the above results on steroids . Stores and businesses may be shutting down over the next few months . This will leave the sheeple and unprepared that called themselves preppers hanging in the wind , exposed to the plague and with only stored food that will eventually run out .---- Those that only prepared by buying guns and ammo for their survival plan will find themselves unable to shoot the virus and make it go away . Those that plan to take their guns and harvest their neighbors resources on land that doesn't belong to them will find themselves being hunted down and exterminated by the land owners . Those that plan to live on game from public land will soon discover that land will be overrun with people thinking the same thing . --- I suppose it is a morbid way to think but am looking forward to the interesting times ahead .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The oligarchs hold animosity towards those who choose not to get vaccinated because these people represent free-thinkers. If they aren't forced to vax, they tell Big Brother to go stuff it.

This is why the Australian Reich is now going violent on their people. Another reason that the Aussie storm troopers can kick-down the doors of those who do not submit to their dictates is that the people are not armed.

Big Brother is starting to get a lot of push-back. I love it. Here's a photo of a crew of Aussies sticking up for themselves:

upload_2021-11-27_13-9-25.png