A Covid Immunization Update

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Dec 11, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    any immunity from the so called "vaccine" drops off sharply within a short time frame, possibly as little as 6 months, what they going to do have mass vaccination every 6 months ? if they do that you can forget about any routine surgery they just wont have the beds and the staff for it.
    TPTB are really getting their knickers in a twist and paranoia has infected the whole of the western world, this is getting really stupid now.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://summit.news/2021/12/15/vide...ek-experiences-severe-chest-pain-during-game/

"A French professional football (soccer) player had to leave the field of play after just 30 minutes Tuesday night, becoming the third in the space of one week to experience severe chest pains and shortness of breath.

"Martin Terrier of Ligue 1 club Rennes was seen clutching his chest, unable to carry on playing after only half an hour of the match against Nice, prompting yet more suggestions that the spate of players suffering such bouts may be linked to them taking COVID vaccines.

"Just a week ago, Terrier scored three goals in one match and looked unstoppable.

lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The trouble with most of the British population is that they seem to be needing to be told what to do, I hate to use the word Sheeple, I know it offends some people and TBH its an insult to sheep who arent that stupid, not as stupid as some humans anyway.
    people seem to want to be told what to do by TPTB, be that govt or scientists, nobody seems to be able to make a decision for themselves, much the fault of the 21st century and technology I believe, or maybe most humans have evolved, or is it de-evolved?, to this point.

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Really sickening, isn't it?!

Crime, and oppression in general, is made possible by the ready-availability of victims. People have been conditioned to cower.

Never, ever, will you witness in a movie or TV show a civilian or a community take up arms and slaughter criminals. On this side of the pond, sheriffs used to gather up the local men to form a posse to hunt down bank robbers and other felons. Maybe it was that way in Britain -- I don't know your local history. Today's youth are not allowed to think for themselves nor to protect themselves. If an innocent kid punches an evolutionary-throwback bully, the innocent kid also gets expelled. People are conditioned by the collectivist media to call police and hide.

Trash aggressors used to get shot. This is why crime used to be low. And if the perpetrator lived to be arrested, then he was looking at many years in prison ... and parole was not granted to just any prisoner. Prisoners used to work, not just watch TV and file for an infinite number of retrials.

My grandfather was always part of the audience for the hangings behind the county courthouse. Murder, rape, and mayhem was NOT tolerated.

To this day in the American South, some idiot trying to break into a home can get shot ... by the neighbor ... or by the neighbor's wife ... or kid.

"Turn the dawgs out on him, boy! I'm gone to get Bessy!"

Bessy is his turkey gun.

5. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    The 'sheeple' who follow and believe the antivaxxer BS lost a member of the flock in the UK.

Reports just in show the first brit to die of Omicron was a retired recluse in his 70s who refused point blank to have any vaccine shots, it was all some fake government something or other.

Given that Omicron is milder than 19 or Delta, the fella would still be alive if he'd had the jabs.

6. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Max did you perform the autopsy? Did you read the official autopsy report? Do you personally know the medical history of the person that died? If not, your really don't what the person died from or what medical conditions that may have attributed to that person dying. Accepting media reports from either side, as fact, is a pizz poor idea.

Old Geezer likes this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Did he die "OF" Covid or "From" Covid? that is the question.
    the general quote when releasing the death numbers is someone who has died within 28 days of a positive test for Covid, which dosent mean they actually died of Covid, they could have had a heart attack and they will still be listed as dying from Covid.
    once Politicians get involved in a medical problem then we have to question everything that is said, we all know politicians lie, its in the job description.
    # the jabs didnt do Jethro any good, he'd had all 3 jabs and he still died of Covid.

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Here in the U.S. local health authorities REALLY cook the numbers to make c19 look worse than it is. In Florida, some guy died due to injuries sustained in a motorcycle wreck. Cause of death? Covid.

Old Geezer, Dec 18, 2021
  8. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Did he die from covid? Covid's strength is attacking the lungs primarily so if you have a pre-existing lung condition or just the reduced lung function that comes with age as the lungs loose natural elasticity your in a weaker position to fight it, no vaccination = a vastly higher chance of dying from something you could have otherwise survived.

I don't give a crap if an non vaccinated person dies to be honest, I have zero sympathy for them young or old.

You can still die from covid after all three shots but your chances of survival are way way higher if you've been logical and vaccinated.

In the past I'll admit I've been angry with the antivaxxers, but now I just think sod them, they deserve all they get, I'm past angry now and have shifted to a feeling of utter contempt for them, they are fast becoming pariahs in society and rightly so IMO.

Just my pennies worth.

9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    It is reported he died from Covid, but how can we trust anything that is stated these days? I know I dont.
    there is a difference between an anti vaxxer who is against ALL vaccines and someone who does not trust the Mrna jab, there are several members here who are the latter, myself included.
    the stuff being paraded out currently by especially the (UK) govt is more like propaganda and is coming very close to paranoia, it has more to do with politics than national health, even some of the scientists are now going against govt policy. there is this saying in politics " it's a good day to bury bad news", trying to get away from the furore over last years Downing Street parties maybe?? or maybe the lost by-election?
    I think there is more to this than meets the eye and maybe in the future the truth will be told but not by the current crop of politicians thats for sure.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I find it interesting that humans tend to not learn from history. What is the difference from selecting one group say, the Jews or homosexuals as a scape goat or pointing the finger at anti-vaxxers? What if the government changes hands and starts pointing the finger at all those that did take the vaccine and decided they should not receive any medical treatment? The government and media will always conjure up a group to use as a scape goat. There is no difference from disparaging the anti-vaxxer or disparaging a person of any other minority group. Why not say "SOD" the obese as they are mostly self inflicted medical conditions? Why not say "SOD" the pregnant female seeking an abortions, as that is a self inflected (for the most part) medical condition. It always amazes me when the people claiming to be inclusive and fair minded start point fingers at those that don't share their beliefs. Finger pointing is the path of the sheeple, for they have been led down the path of fear and hatred. Some Vaxxer's may just be feeling stupid for getting the jab that fails to deliver as promised and now happily follows the politicians and the media in disparaging those that were not stupid enough to get the experimental jab.

As for science, that also changes with the political wind. The earth was declared as being flat by the scientist of their time. Lobotomies were an approved medical treatment in the past. Many medically approved and prescribe drugs have caused immense damage to society. Before jumping on any "Band Wagon" make darn sure it is not headed off a "Moral" cliff.

poltiregist likes this.
  11. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I just don't understand the anti-vaxers. If you don't want it DON'T take it. I personally prefer not to have to deal with getting sick and so am pleased to get it and stop worrying about it. When you are around 70 and have other health issues the next one might be one to many. If kids can't get the vaccine then I don't want my kiddos to have to get it because a suposidly responcible adult decided to catch it and give it to them. Other than people that work with kids, old people or sick people I coudn't care less if someone prefers to catch it than get a vaccine for it.

12. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    1. TMT Tactical
      The media is not known for for truthful reporting. bias to say the least.

TMT Tactical, Dec 18, 2021
      lonewolf likes this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Pneumonia used to be called "the old man's friend" by physicians.

The guy pulled his "three score and ten."

I'm ready to go. I hate this world and want to meet up with my family in the next world. I only get visitations from the departed every 3 years plus -- and even then, the connection is very fragile and fleeting. I'm just serving time here in this hideous world. If the collectivists come to get me, I'll get to die in a firefight, hallelujah.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://nypost.com/2021/12/16/columbia-university-finds-omicron-vaccine-resistance/

"‘Striking’ vaccine resistance in Omicron variant: Columbia University"

Quotes in color Blue:

A new study out of Columbia University says the Omicron variant is “markedly resistant” to vaccines and boosters might not do much to help, spelling bad news for the country as Omicron spreads and COVID-19 cases rise nationally.

“A striking feature of this variant is the large number of spike mutations that pose a threat to the efficacy of current COVID-19 vaccines and antibody therapies,” according to the study authored by more than 20 scientists at Columbia and the University of Hong Kong.

The Omicron variant was first detected in South Africa in November and is widely believed to soon become the dominant strain in the US, eclipsing the Delta variant.

The scientists express concern in the study published Wednesday that the variant’s “extensive” mutations can “greatly compromise” the vaccine, even neutralizing it. The report said the booster shots prevent some of the neutralization, but the variant “may still pose a risk” for those with their third shot.

“Even a third booster shot may not adequately protect against Omicron infection,” the study said, adding it’s still smart to get a booster.

-------------------------------

"Study Shows Moderna Vaccine More Likely to Cause Heart Inflammation Than Pfizer"

https://hamodia.com/2021/12/17/stud...kely-to-cause-heart-inflammation-than-pfizer/

----------------------------------------

"Heart inflammation cases emerge among 5- to 11-year-old kids after COVID-19 shot: CDC"

https://www.foxbusiness.com/healthcare/heart-inflammation-cases-5-11-year-old-kids-covid-19-shot-cdc

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "UK Govt Proposes Two-Week ‘Circuit Breaker’ Lockdown Amid Omicron Doomsday Predictions"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...down-amid-omicron-doomsday-death-predictions/

Article quotes in color Blue:

The proposals stop short of introducing a blanket “stay at home” order and schools and shops are expected to remain free to stay open. Weddings and funerals will still be permitted to be held, but would be limited to 15 to 30 people.

The push for another lockdown in England comes amid increasingly dire predictions from the scientific establishment, with computer models from disgraced ‘Professor Lockdown’ Neil Ferguson predicting up to 5,000 daily deaths from the Omicron variant if the country remains relatively free.

Professor Fergusson — who resigned from his government advisory role after it was revealed that he violated his own lockdown diktats in order to meet with his married lover but was later rehired by the Boris Johnson government — was widely credited for the introduction of Communist China-inspired lockdowns throughout the Western world at the outset of the pandemic.

At the beginning of the crisis, the Imperial College epidemiologist predicted that 510,000 deaths in Britain during the first year of the pandemic if the government did not lock down the country. To date, Britain has seen approximately 147,000 deaths attributed to the Wuhan virus.

The latest doomsday models have come under criticism after public health officials from South Africa — the believed origin of the Omicron variant — have reported that the strain of the virus has not resulted in a dramatic increase in deaths.

The public’s patience for lockdowns has also apparently dried up, with a poll from YouGov conducted for The Times finding that the majority of Britons are now opposed to introducing more lockdown measures.

Article comments:
    upload_2021-12-19_3-5-42.png

Attached Files:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    it hasnt been announced yet but most people expect this "circuit breaker" to start immediately after Christmas, the 27th of December has been talked about in some circles.
    its all because of this Omicron variant which still seems to be very mild, only one person has died of it and he probably had underlying health problems anyway, so it all sounds like someone is jumping to conclusions that could be incorrect to say the least.

17. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    The Omicron death was an elderly NON VACCINATED idiot LW.

Its all down to how many people need a hospital bed through Omicron and if NHS has capacity to cope, the omicron level of severity is not that important, its can we cope with a fresh large wave of in-patients that will trigger lockdowns (or should be). Talking to my sister in law the hospitals she liaises with are much quieter no than last year so fingers crossed it stays that way.

18. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well I now know of a person that the COVID bug killed. A friend of my wife lost her 45 year old son this week to this crud. He had other issues but it was the COVID that got him. He refused the vacines because he had read on the internet that it wasn't safe. I know hundreds of people that have had the vacine and not a one has died or even gotten sick past a sore arm. He rolled the dice and came up snake eyes. Maybe trusting people online that have no science background isn't the best way to go. I like the chances of taking the vacine better than my chances of surviving COVID.

arctic bill and Max rigger like this.
  19. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I thought I said that idiot MR.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there is no way I am taking an untried and experimental non vaccine "vaccine", I've always said I would go into self imposed quarantine if any disease got that bad and thats what I've done, I've removed myself from the common herd, much safer than taking some jab that dosent stop the jabbed catching it and spreading it to all and sundry and wears off after a few months so repeat jabs are needed, no thanks.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  21. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If we wait for a full process there will be no need for a vacine because EVERYONE will have got it and either died or recovered. Unfortunatly LoneWolf most people can't just pull in and isolate. Most people have to go to work. Our kids have to go to school and most people DON'T WANT to just hide and become hermits.

If I had the choice to hide I might have done that, BUT I DON'T. I refuse to give up my familly and friends. My grandbaby Danni goes to school then my wife picks her up in the afternoon and brings her home. I see her EVERY DAY and that means more to me than life itself. My kids live next door to me. I see them all every day. They can't hide so I am NOT willing to give up what makes life worth living to hide so I don't . I take the jab and take my chances. To each their own.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    funny that, I thought that was why we had an immune system- to deal with diseases and such like, vaccines even if they are true vaccines ,which the Mrna is not, they are only good for a few months then everyone jabbed is just as likely to get the disease, any disease, as anyone who has never been jabbed, I truly think this Covid "vaccine" is more about CONTROL than health.
    but anyway, like you say each to their own, not many could live like I do, not many would want to, but it suits me, Lonewolf by name, lone wolf by nature, thats me. I always thought I was born in the wrong century, I certainly dont belong in the modern technological age thats for sure.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    [QUOTE="lonewolf, post: 92219, member: 363"]there is no way I am taking an untried and experimental non vaccine "vaccine", I've always said I would go into self imposed quarantine if any disease got that bad and thats what I've done, I've removed myself from the common herd, much safer than taking some jab that dosent stop the jabbed catching it and spreading it to all and sundry and wears off after a few months so repeat jabs are needed, no thanks.[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? Have you any inkling why the vaccine was developed in months and not years? Basic answer is money, facilities and staff were thrown at the research in unprecedented amounts and over half a million people took part in the trials.

Are you saying you and your wife now live in isolation from the outside world? I find that hard to believe in this current day and age.

When you end up ill will you also refuse this?
    https://www.gov.uk/government/news/...vid-19-lagevrio-molnupiravir-approved-by-mhra

When you and or your wife need the type of hospital treatment/visits that so often accompany getting older will you refuse to leave the house? What happens if for example you or your wife have a fall and break a hip or arm, will you treat that yourself in isolation?

24. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The BCG vaccine is for the prevention of tuberculosis. This is wonderful. One side-effect could be that it could PREVENT Type I diabetes in children. It's been shown to do so in mice. That is way past wonderful! (Once a person develops Type I diabetes, the BCG can no longer help, because the islet cells are already killed-off.)

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9218754/

"BCG vaccination prevents insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (IDDM) in NOD mice after disease acceleration with cyclophosphamide"

. 1997 Jun;10(3):271-8. doi: 10.1006/jaut.1997.0136.

Very, very few people know about this research from back 20 years ago. You really have to know the community. If childhood diabetes were to be prevented, pharmaceutical companies would lose billions of dollars.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vaccines are wonder drugs. I love them and get the safe/fully-tested ones.

It is totally unknown what side-effects mRNA vaccines will do to people long-term. It is a well-known reality that mRNA cannot write to DNA ... Well, that used to be true, but a Harvard/MIT study recently showed that this total impossibility was possible. So it goes in science.

The covid variant that first showed up in S.Africa, Omicron variant, causes a mild form of this disease. Those who have developed an O-C19 infection, now look to have a very solid immunity against other covid variants. Think, cowpox prevents smallpox -- pretty much the same thing.

Of course, those with obesity issues, pulmonary disorders, and the elderly (who have all manner of failing systems) are still at risk of complications should they get the Omicron, or for that matter any systemic infection. Each year pneumonia kills hundreds of thousand of people.

Vaccinating children against C-19 is child abuse.

lonewolf likes this.
  25. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The scientific truth of today is the scientific falsehood of tomorrow. A half million test subject is a good start and should provide valuable data after several YEARS. A few months of data is just a crap shoot.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
    lonewolf and Old Geezer like this.
  26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Bingo. This mRNA vaccine started off as a crap-shoot. My dad was the professional gambler /gambling house -- NOT me. Gambling with old geezers like me is one thing. Gambling with young people is quite another. Any young people dying from C-19 proves that they had other conditions, HIDDEN conditions. Now we have drugs that attenuate c19 side effects and the FDA won't approve them due to lack of testing. This is a Fellini film!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    What the wife and I do is none of your business, I have warned you before about making personal remarks. Forum rules 1 and 2 apply, which you continue to ignore at your own risk.
    FYI we have been in isolation for the last 18 months only leaving the house for essential local journeys and daily exercise.
    what you dont seem to understand is that not everyone believes the govt propaganda, I have long believed that it is more about control by the Londoncentric elite than public health, the removal of personal freedoms, I will always do what I feel is best for me and mine, we arent all blindly obedient to govt diktat.
    the scientists only advise, its the politicians who make the decisions and they mostly make the wrong ones or what they think they can get away with without anyone noticing.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  28. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Lonewolf and I are in lockstep with this issue . This is what separates preppers and the government followers . The first thing I did when covid came upon the scene was to buy a big role of yellow tape that reads " quarantined area " . I have not put it out yet as I don't consider the pandemic bad enough to warrant that yet . As a prepper I am prepared to totally isolate my family indefinitely . I have no problem with going into the final stages of isolation . That ability to do so is the results of years of careful prepper / survival preparations and planning , right down to the very place I choose to make my stand . However I can understand a working age individual submitting to the communist decree and taking the body alteration . As for me personally though , my drive for individual freedom is strong and at this point even if I did believe the vaccine helped " which I don't " would refuse the jab in defiance of the communist decree . My entire tribe of 13 remain pure blooded and vaccine resisters even though all the men of the tribe and some of the women hold jobs . We are freedom fighters and refuse to kneel to tyranny . This stand for freedom I realize may bring the wrath of the vaccinated down upon us , Even that scenario as a prepper group has been planned for .

29. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "World's Most Prestigious Medical Journal Roasts Facebook Over 'Inaccurate, Incompetent & Irresponsible' Fact Check"

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/w...l-roasts-facebook-over-inaccurate-incompetent

"As we detailed in early November, The British Medical Journal (BMJ) - a weekly peer-reviewed medical trade journal, published by the trade union the British Medical Association - published a whistleblower report calling into question data integrity and regulatory oversight issues surrounding Pfizer's pivotal phase III Covid-19 vaccine trial.

"Brook Jackson, a now-fired regional director at Ventavia Research Group, revealed to The BMJ that vaccine trials at several sites in Texas last year had major problems - including falsified data, broke fundamental rules, and were 'slow' to report adverse reactions.

"When she notified superiors of the issues she found, they fired her.

"Very soon after, as the worrisome story went viral, BMJ soon would get a taste of what Facebook, Google, and others are doing to independent media platforms. As TrialSiteNews.com reports, even though BMJ is one of the most prominent medical journals and the information was rigorously peer-reviewed, strange things started occurring.

"For example, readers would try to post some of the information on social media such as Facebook to share with their networks. But 'some reported being unable to share it [the information].' Moreover, those individuals that were simply sharing this content, peer-reviewed from The BMJ, were warned by Facebook that, 'Independent fact-checkers concluded, “This information could mislead people.'

"Moreover, they were told, 'Those trying to post the article were informed by Facebook that people who repeatedly share ‘false information’ might have their posts moved lower in Facebook’s News Feed.'

"In addition, some group administrators received notices from Facebook that the information was 'partly false.'

"Readers were sent to a 'fact check' performed by Lead Stories, a third-party fact-checker.

"And so, as possibly the top experts in the world when it comes to medical research information, BMJ has now been forced to fact-check the 'fact-checkers'.

"In a no-holds-barred 'open letter to Mark Zuckerberg', the editors exposed that 'fact-check' as 'inaccurate, incompetent, and irresponsible.'

"It appears the 'fact-checkers' have some facts of their own to check... or otherwise admit they are simply there - as Fauci and Collins collusion was exposed this week - to maintain the propaganda peace for whoever is pulling the strings."

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  30. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    it has been reported over here that a lot of FB "fact checkers" were in fact just stating personal opinions and not facts.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    it is now being said by the people at AZ that any immunity from the "vaccine" falls off sharply 3-5 months after getting the second dose, after that they are 5 times as likely to catch Covid and be hospitalised or die as someone that is newly jabbed, by that do they mean that everyone will have to be jabbed every 4 months for them to achieve so called immunity? there is a scientist saying Yes they will. even if this thing works which I dont believe for a moment, with all the panic in govt circles and amongst the jabbed they are going to have to be jabbed 3 times a year for the rest of their lives, I mean its long been said that Covid will be with us for ever in some form or another, so this would make it sound like they will, thats really going to bugger up everyone's immune system.
    they really are trying very hard to get this Mrna muck into everyone's system and I dont think it has anything to do with public health, more to do with getting everyone to do as their told and big pharma companies profits of course.
    it is now reported that HALF of all patients in UK hospitals with Covid acquired it AFTER they went into hospital for an unrelated medical condition.(I know someone this happened to for a fact, he died a week later, I doubt he was the only one).

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    "HALF of all patients in UK hospitals with Covid acquired it AFTER they went into hospital for an unrelated medical condition."

Latest figures I can find vary between 11.3% and 20% nowhere near 50% and many of them could have been in early infection before admission. 90% of intensive care beds now with covid patients 83% of them unvaccinated idiots.

33. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    figures I saw said HALF of all patients, no mention of how many jabbed or unjabbed, dont know where you are getting your figures from.
    I think your arguing with me for arguements sake.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    I do not know what is going one in you area, maybe you could tell me, But in my area the
    brown stuff is hitting the fan blades. we are about to go into full lock down again. I had full Christmas party planned , now people are bailing out . I bought a huge turkey , lots of booze and wine and beer, we cleaned the house top to bottom. My wife but up all our charismas decorations. and baked all of those Xmas thing, like coolies, date squares, cranberries loaf,
    We had a plan that every one would take a test just before so we would all be negative,
    evern that is falling apart.
    sad so sad .
    I could cry a river but i won't

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    If you are one of the many millions who keep obeying Politicians, Scientists and Health officials who are highly corrupt , you will never be allowed to have any kind of life worth living, but you will be locked down for ever. mark my words, that is the ultimate goal of these lock downs, to make and keep people compliant and obedient.
    what one of our members would refer to as "Herding"!
    what with cancel culture, woke, BLM, antifada, and the rest, the very nature of society is changing and politics is changing too, and its getting more like only one opinion is allowed to be voiced and no difference will be tolerated by the communists in our midst.

37. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
  38. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    For the moment, let us forget about this most recent world contagion, covid-19. The flue of 1917 was an indescribable horror that killed young people, i.e. the future of nations. For the sake of argument, let us put covid aside for a moment.

What is disturbing about our current period of history is that billions of people are placing their faith in their governments. How is this not herding?!

I think that we all realize that one can stampede cattle.

Adolf Hitler and his cronies played off of this followership-phenomenon and we all know what came next. Communism's Stalin intimidated his masses into a collective nightmare (and killed more human beings than did Hitler).

Today, this herding behavior weaponized by government and mainstream media is the elephant in the room. It is as if humanity has learned absolutely nothing about itself, even in the face of what happened two generations ago. To me, all of this is mind-numbing.

Lemmings -- the little furry creatures -- should be angry at the phrase, "lemming behavior" used by humans. Lemmings do not actually run off cliffs an masse. Humans sure do! The cliffs humans cascade over are wars and democide (government slaughter of its own citizenry).

One cannot simultaneously prepare for the future and be a sycophant to a central government that engages in herding humans. Being a "good little boy or girl" can get you and your family dead.

watcherchris and lonewolf like this.
  39. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    it is often said that those that fail to learn the lessons of history are destined to repeat them, it may be we are actually seeing this happen .

40. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "The Corporate Media Freakout Over The Omicron Variant Isn’t Normal, It’s Psychotic"

https://thefederalist.com/2021/12/2...he-omicron-variant-isnt-normal-its-psychotic/

"Omicron is here, and with it comes death and destruction — unless, that is, you cancel Christmas, hide in your homes, get all the boosters, double mask, and demand to see negative Covid tests and proof of vaccination for anyone who darkens your doorstep. Any precautions, no matter how seemingly outlandish, are seen as justifiable to protect yourself from this new and terrifying variant.

"So it is, anyway, with a disturbingly large number of reporters and commentators in the corporate press, whose coverage and individual responses to Covid have become increasingly divorced from that of the rest of America. To watch CNN or read The New York Times, you’d think omicron was the most deadly strain of the virus to date, poised to overwhelm hospitals and leave a trail of death behind it.

"The reality, which most Americans have readily grasped, is just the opposite: Omicron appears to be the least dangerous strain of the virus yet. After five weeks of omicron’s spread in South Africa, where the variant first appeared, the news is encouraging: mild to nonexistent symptoms, hospitalization rates nine times lower than previous surges, and extremely low rates of severe illness and death even though only about a quarter of the population is vaccinated. Here in the United States, only one person has died from the omicron variant thus far, even though omicron cases accounted for nearly three-quarters of new infections nationwide last week."

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  41. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    statement by the president of the W.H.O. about an hour ago: "countries CANNOT vaccinate(he said boost) their way out of the pandemic"

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    MRSA

"Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)"

https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/understanding-mrsa

======================

Bacteria living in hospitals have, by definition, survived the common antibiotics -- "survival of the fittest" and all that. Get an infection in hospital and buddy, you are in trouble. The antibiotics you have to take may have to come IV, hang an intravenous line on you.

Viruses that survive vaccines are also monsters.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Thanks Lonewolf for posting tha information..on not being able to vaccinate ones way out of a pandemic.

I'd not heard that and have book marked that link.

As for Christmas...as a Christian ..I do not celebrate Christmas..and gave it up totally over 30 years ago once I found out the true origins of it...and other Holidays as well.

I simply stopped..cold turkey. I just decided to get off that treadmill.

But I don't tell others what to do with their time and monies...that is their business.

I have a family get together for the Holiday Season and have decided not to go....for Omnicron or C19 reasons.

I get enough exposure at work....

I am currently on 75 meters and monitoring the Virginia Fone Net and listening for my friend some 400 miles down range in Tennessee. Hope to hook up with him on that Net and then QSY to the more quiet and Extra Class portion of 75 Meters. Thus further testing out my long wire loop antenna which has been recently reworked.

Plan to use my ham radio more in the coming week...as I will be off work.

I am convinced that the purpose of the C19 vaccination is not to prevent Covid but to Herd people into all kinds of behaviors needed by Government but also two fold...

The other reason is to get into the public Treasury...ad infinitum...forever...forever boosters...

I believe this is the same function of Illegal Aliens..to put them on the government ....breast.power and control...ad Infinitum...forever...and for which we the public will have to pay ...forever.

Same thing with Climate Change...to get on and remain on the public Treasury forever...ad infinitum...

Climate change is the one which I believe will effect people more and in the long run..but combined ...all of these have the ability to change America and other nations.....dramatically....a 180 degree turn about in how things will be done in any country....while looting the public treasury.

Forever Emergencies....and thus forever government oversight...and thus more government growth.

You members certainly can make up your own minds..and for your own reasons...I merely present this view for your consideration.

Thanks again for presenting that information's by the WHO President Lonewolf...I will be bookmarking I and sending it on to people in my circles.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    You'd better watch out a'dealin' with them thar Tennessseans! Up in th'hills, they is hard to git t'know and kin git violent if'n provoked. Jist'a sayin'.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Was able to contact my friend out in Tennessee some 400 miles down range on 75 meters tonight and we conversed for about 30 minutes with good copy.

We are thinking about trying 160 meters at night as well...again in SSB or Single Sideband Mode.

My Antenna repair and rearrangement seems to be working well...with more of it at higher altitude.

Am thinking that down the road this receiver/transmitter may become important in a survival/'prepping mode.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  47. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Oh....you are correct about that Olde Geezer....it is that way with many "Hill Folk."

I just happen to personally know this fellow and his bride as they both worked in this shipyard with me before retiring to Tennessee. Before moving to Tennessee they lived across the river from me in Smithfield....the Smithfield meat packing town...and we often conversed by ham radio when he was local.

Oh....and he is from "Hill Folk" stock from West Virginia and longed to return to the mountains/country when he retired..and like me he is not a social butterfly. I am happy for him and his bride in that he found the perfect place out in the country/hills about 3/4 of a mile off a country road...back in the hills.

When they like you.... they like you ...but don't get on their bad side. Amen..

Same here on the coast with many of the fishermen/Crabbers here...Guineamen. These people have a hard bark..to them. You are correct about that!!!

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Several countries including Britain are now talking about a FOURTH jab, Israel is already doing it. Germany will soon.
    we are turning our populations into raving hypochondriacs, continually injecting people will make them all into medical addicts not responsible for their own health.
    The Omicron variant has now been confirmed as 45% weaker than the Delta one, it may be more infectious but will only put someone is hospital if they have other health conditions too, these facts were well known weeks ago with the data that was coming out of South Africa but wasnt confirmed until today.

49. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  50. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    1. Old Geezer
      Vatican now mandating that personnel and visitors must be vaccinated. John Paul II was the last pope. Current pope has dropped the spiritual and gone political.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
      Old Geezer, Dec 24, 2021
    2. Old Geezer
      "Science" / materialism ("matter is all that matters" (there is nothing transcendent of matter) along with Secular Humanism / collectivism have as their goal to eradicate all spiritual beliefs. Thus, the heavy and perpetual indoctrination of children. Now children, who as a group are not at any grave risk from covid, must be jabbed. The Holy Jab is now a sacrament of collectivism.

Old Geezer, Dec 24, 2021